KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

https://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Babies/dancing-baby.jpg

These are amazing!! haha

Oh my gosh!!! that took me like 30 minutes to catch up!! lol

Ana I am so on the same boat - with OH's being really fussy with food!!!
My OH loves and I mean LOVES burgers!!! no salad, no sauce!!
He hates most foods including chinese and indian food! I love them!! but too many calories at the mo - I'm still trying to loose a bit more weight!

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 3,207

User Name Posts

FragileDoll 779
Jemma0717 687

Zaney 361
kytti 289
emilyanne 257
skweek35 206
pip squeek 148
butterworth 135
purplelilly 125
JBear85 105
Lozlizlou 24
trying2becalm 23
Pnutsprincess 21
apple25 19
LaineB 16
FitzBaby 6
Rachie Rach 3
MarineLady 3

I like chinese - DH doesn't. He is too picky when it comes on food.

same as my hubby then...he likes chinese i dont mind it but i prefer indian but he dont like that haha....but looks like we r going out for dinner....i have my LO too....i know its half 6 but gonna walk through the park 2 get there and let her feed the ducks at same time....so ill speak 2 u all soon when i get back :) xx

Lol I am just kidding. I think I just have too much time on my hands...look at Ana and I. Just joined in July and already have more posts in general than anyone hahah

Yeah I'm only on through the day when I'm at work, or if I'm working at home... so it always leaves me with lots of catching up to do!! :)

Hey ladies, I had better go for now - dinner at the parentals tonight! time to show them my ring!!
Mom is so going to do her nut with this one - can I handle it - we will have to wait and see.
Wish me luck - I know I am going to need it !!

Hey ladies, I had better go for now - dinner at the parentals tonight! time to show them my ring!!
Mom is so going to do her nut with this one - can I handle it - we will have to wait and see.
Wish me luck - I know I am going to need it !!

Good luck!! Have fun! :)

My god we are slaking ain't we lol

Oh my dh is fussy with food too he won't eat veg or salad it dies my head in the only takeaway he likes is curry

Tiff because this is my favorite timepass. I do not have anything else to do the whole dang day - we do not go for outing, dinner and all. Always at home and it's not possible to survive at home at the time without a good leisure. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->