KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

IDK....I really shouldn't be TTC after this month but if I stop, I won't be able to start again for awhile and it's for work purposes. Honestly, no time is a good time for me...at least for another 2 years

We'll be waiting to TTC till Dec or Jan. Oh crap - I don't like the waiting game anymore. TTC is frustrating process. :wacko:

It really is! I don't know how some women do it for literally years... a few months and I'm super anxious!

I have this weird feeling though, that something might happen soon just because DB SO wants it now.

Before it was kinda "let's have a baby"... now he constantly wants to try when he knows I'm fertile, etc. I feel like having him totally on board might somehow make a difference, even though I know that's totally irrational lol.

Oh I wish that too. DH keep saying it will happen it will happen - OH YEAH?? ATLEAST DROP SOME OF YOUR SPERMS IN THERE FIRST. You cant get pregnant by just talking.

Jen I wish my DH was like that!

I know, I feel so lucky.

It will happen for you - I know it will. Mine always flip flopped for the longest time, and just lately he's been so all for it. I don't know what happened, but I'm not questioning it!

Oh I wish that too. DH keep saying it will happen it will happen - OH YEAH?? ATLEAST DROP SOME OF YOUR SPERMS IN THERE FIRST. You cant get pregnant by just talking.

Hahaha sounds like you need to put your foot down!!:haha:

It's so true - I always say they're worse than women, they just won't admit it!

Ana, I was away from the thread all weekend - where did those adorable blinkies in your sig. come from?

I searched for them. Also updated some on the main page of the thread so that you'll can take away whatever blinkie ya want. Check the first page!

Also, gave the link to my photobucket album - where you can get the blinkie img code and put them in your siggies.

You're welcome hun. I'll be updating them whenever I find some new cool blinkies though. So you ladies get more choices to go with.

Ditto! this is yet another timepass I've found to get through with this TWW.

Okay - I'm off to bed. It's 12:06 am in here - quite early for me. Let's say I'm more sleepy cause no BDing tonight - grrrrrrrr

See ya'll later.

Goodnight Ana!!

You have people thinking I am psychic :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back