KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hey ladies just a tip from Tiff....take it or leave it

When you get your BFP, I understand you will be OVER THE MOON (as will I) but please, please do not post it NUMEROUS times in the BFP announcement section AND every other section on the forum.

Sincerely,
Me

Agreed! Absolutely!

It's amazing and wonderful, and we'll all be thrilled for each other, but there are still people struggling and agonizing over the process and it's very easy for excitement to become hurtful in those situations!

Hey ladies just a tip from Tiff....take it or leave it

When you get your BFP, I understand you will be OVER THE MOON (as will I) but please, please do not post it NUMEROUS times in the BFP announcement section AND every other section on the forum.

Sincerely,
Me

Agreed! Absolutely!

It's amazing and wonderful, and we'll all be thrilled for each other, but there are still people struggling and agonizing over the process and it's very easy for excitement to become hurtful in those situations!

My point EXACTLY! :thumbup:

im still here peeps just reading....feeling a bit poop...so wont be writing too much :( x

Why is everyone so down today??!! PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS

Shit

I agree Tiff. I thought the same and promised myself that I wont even post my BFP in the BFP Annoucement section.

NO!!! Don't say that! I think I'm getting a cold, that's all

I really think none of us should post in there - we can only tell each other here.

I agree Tiff. I thought the same and promised myself that I wont even post my BFP in the BFP Annoucement section.

I'll post. But only once and I wont use a million !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and :) :) :) because I just think it's rude. Sorry if I offend anyone

mines to early for pms.....im gonna down the gaviscon in a mo tho....only thing i can think it may be...on top of everything else lol

think my boob is gonna drop off!!!! :holly:

Oh Tiff are you a mind-reader too? :shock: I said that to myself I wont post until past 12 weeks there - to let the bean "stick" IYKWIM?

Lol I know it's too early for PMS. Just coming up with excuses for us!!

Yeah that's what I had planned... I would really only tell you ladies and my best friend/family until I hit the 12 week mark, AT LEAST. I'm so superstitious, and would feel like I was jinxing myself if I splashed it around everywhere!

I've seen far too many girls post all over fb and then have to announce losses - it's heartbreaking, and I want to avoid it as much as possible!

Yeah that's what I had planned... I would really only tell you ladies and my best friend/family until I hit the 12 week mark, AT LEAST. I'm so superstitious, and would feel like I was jinxing myself if I splashed it around everywhere!

I've seen far too many girls post all over fb and then have to announce losses - it's heartbreaking, and I want to avoid it as much as possible!

I would be one. :( I didn't think I would ever have a MC so I announced it then had to say

oh just kidding :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->