KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Yeah that's what I had planned... I would really only tell you ladies and my best friend/family until I hit the 12 week mark, AT LEAST. I'm so superstitious, and would feel like I was jinxing myself if I splashed it around everywhere!

I've seen far too many girls post all over fb and then have to announce losses - it's heartbreaking, and I want to avoid it as much as possible!

I would be one. :( I didn't think I would ever have a MC so I announced it then had to say

oh just kidding :cry:

Aww and see that's the hardest thing I could ever imagine... It breaks my heart!! :cry:

Lol I know it's too early for PMS. Just coming up with excuses for us!!

im not even joking something is feeling weird and my gosh it really fucking hurts!!!!!!.........im actually sometimes having to breath slowly...and i shouldnt but cos it hurts so bad i am gonna have a ciggy....

heartburn????

ffs :dohh:

Lol I know it's too early for PMS. Just coming up with excuses for us!!

im not even joking something is feeling weird and my gosh it really fucking hurts!!!!!!.........im actually sometimes having to breath slowly...and i shouldnt but cos it hurts so bad i am gonna have a ciggy....

heartburn????

ffs :dohh:

I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my pack was thrown out :(

That's why I myself decided not to break the news rightaway and wait until I hit the 12 weeks. Same to you ladies! sticky dust to all. :dust:

I was super warm yesterday and the day before.... even DB commented because I'm ALWAYS cold and he thought I had a fever! Though I do feel like I might be getting sick, so that could be why

Ok ok I know I have a family but this song made my crryyyyy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnqJCLMIc2k

i posted that a while ago i preferthis video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ

Here ya go:

I don't know but I was at my mom's place the other night - and we decided that he would be picking me up in the afternoon. I called him to pick me up he wasn't picking up the phone - tried calling him for 2-3 hours also sent him text messages but no reply from him. He already told me he is going to take a nap and he would pick me up after he wake up. He didn't sleep the whole night the day before that night - as I told ya he is busy making his new websites.

Oh well - he woke up in the evening and I asked him when are you coming to pick me up. He said it's useless to pick you come now it's almost night and I'll pick you up in the morning tomorrow. That annoyed me to the bits and I didn't talk to him after that - I was planning to BD that night but he didn't pick me up. Today morning, we came to pick me up we BD a little and were talking while laying on each other's side. So he was just joking around and said something like he would f*ck another girl. I know he was trying to make me jealous and was joking - but It kinda annoyed me. Left on him and came back to my mom's - not talking to each other. I do not see any text message from him yet.

omg!!!! i didnt know this i am such a twat...so thats y u can get pregnancy symptoms 1 day after ov!!!!

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/conception-implantation.html

oooh Ana :(.....he will come running hun.....and if my hubby said that id slap him silly!....make sure he proppa makes it up to u....maybe he hasnt text cos hes feeling bad and knows he shouldnt have said that and he also probs knows u will go mad so maybe leaving u to chill for a bit xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->