KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

There are some secrets about me I haven't revealed to ya ladies yet. Don't know what ya'll think about me. :( But there are some scars behind my smile.

You can talk to us hun. We are here for each other no matter what. No judging or anything

There are some secrets about me I haven't revealed to ya ladies yet. Don't know what ya'll think about me. :( But there are some scars behind my smile.

You can talk to us hun. We are here for each other no matter what. No judging or anything

I missed this when you first wrote it Ana, but you can definitely talk to us! No judgement here!!

Ana,
I would never judge you! You can tell us anything

Oh okay, so here it goes.

I belong to a family - where my dad and brother have been mentally and physically abusive to mom, my sister including me. Dad have been physically and mentally abusive all his life but now we have seen a drastic change in him for the last 5 years, thank God. Brother is still abusive - he hits mum, my sister and me to the bits that we either break our nose, get fractured, get bruises or bleed like hell. The conditions here are worse.

He has seen all these crap all his life and he has adopted that. They almost killed me when they found out about my relationship with DH. And DH decided to get me outta here he couldn't take all these shit going on with me and he told me he has decided to get married to me. He called me one day and said I'm picking you up we are going to the court and getting married today. We got married - but things haven't changed.

Brother - keep calling us names - he uses foul language for me and mum. Call us bloody who*es, tell his internet friends his sister's and mother sleep with men and their boyfriends' come to our house to sleep with them. That is so heartbreaking - I never called my DH at home ever because I knew the mentality of these people. I only called a bunch of my friends on my birthday last year including DH and never after that.

My younger sister left this place after going through a lot - he used to beat her up brutaly for being out with her girlfriends. She now lives with Dad - my dad lives in another country because of his job.

He keep on breaking expensive things at home, breaking glasses, dressing table glasses, dishes, aquarium, breaking the walls on the house with a hammer. He even ran after me with a hammer and said I'll kill you - luckily my cousin was there and he pushed him aside he was all over me pulling my hair like a psychotic, and kicking on my face. My face was bleeding my cousin took me to his place for 1 week - I got married 2 days after this incident.

He is now again breaking things, shouting, yelling, abusing and making our lives hell. Mum just woke up listening the noise. I feel @$#%#$^%$$%@^%$^@^

Sorry for the long story.

We won't judge you. Well not too much anyway :haha: just kidding

I changed my siggy!

Oh okay, so here it goes.

I belong to a family - where my dad and brother have been mentally and physically abusive to mom, my sister including me. Dad have been physically and mentally abusive all his life but now we have seen a drastic change in him for the last 5 years, thank God. Brother is still abusive - he hits mum, my sister and me to the bits that we either break our nose, get fractured, get bruises or bleed like hell. The conditions here are worse.

He has seen all these crap all his life and he has adopted that. They almost killed me when they found out about my relationship with DH. And DH decided to get me outta here he couldn't take all these shit going on with me and he told me he has decided to get married to me. He called me one day and said I'm picking you up we are going to the court and getting married today. We got married - but things haven't changed.

Brother - keep calling us names - he uses foul language for me and mum. Call us bloody who*es, tell his internet friends his sister's and mother sleep with men and their boyfriends' come to our house to sleep with them. That is so heartbreaking - I never called my DH at home ever because I knew the mentality of these people. I only called a bunch of my friends on my birthday last year including DH and never after that.

My younger sister left this place after going through a lot - he used to beat her up brutaly for being out with her girlfriends. She now lives with Dad - my dad lives in another country because of his job.

He keep on breaking expensive things at home, breaking glasses, dressing table glasses, dishes, aquarium, breaking the walls on the house with a hammer. He even ran after me with a hammer and said I'll kill you - luckily my cousin was there and he pushed him aside he was all over me pulling my hair like a psychotic, and kicking on my face. My face was bleeding my cousin took me to his place for 1 week - I got married 2 days after this incident.

He is now again breaking things, shouting, yelling, abusing and making our lives hell. Mum just woke up listening the noise. I feel @$#%#$^%$$%@^%$^@^

Sorry for the long story.

OMG that is awful!! :( Don't ever feel like you can't talk to us about that kind of stuff! I can't even imagine what you're going through

aww ana I am truly sorry. I know how it is to be abused and Im sorry you have to go through that. I hope things get better for you. You need to just be home with DH and not with them. Keep your head up hun

Oh Ana, I am so sorry. This is heartbreaking....can't he get in trouble for this? Not sure how it is where you live but here the cops would be called and he would be put in jail! Can you do anything like that?

Your sig looks fab, Kristin.

Tiff - he has been in jail once. He used to live with dad then - he got blacklisted there and dad sent him here. He is okay when dad is around - he is scared of dad. But he is something different when dad isn't around.

I live in U.A.E - so there are no such rules like they are in other countries like where you live.

Kristin - I came here cause DH and I were arguing and I couldn't take it.

Wish DH would come and take me from here asap!

Your sig looks fab, Kristin.

Tiff - he has been in jail once. He used to live with dad then - he got blacklisted there and dad sent him here. He is okay when dad is around - he is scared of dad. But he is something different when dad isn't around.

I live in U.A.E - so there are no such rules like they are in other countries like where you live.

Ana so you still live at home or do you live somewhere else with DH? I think you should leave for your safety :(

ETA you just answered. Tell DH to come get you love!

Ana just call DH, I know he wouldnt want you dealing with that harm

Kristin - I came here cause DH and I were arguing and I couldn't take it.

Wish DH would come and take me from here asap!

You should definitely tell him what's going on. I'm sure he would come and get you out of there!:hugs:

well going to spend time with my OH. Ana good luck and you all have a great Night

Tiff - I live with DH and his parents.

Just text'd him telling everything - it's 4:32 am right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->