KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I have always worked in customer service- first manager in retail then health insurance company. Fun shit!

Oh no Kristen (right?) Why do u have to put off TTC so soon?

DH doesn't want me to talk about it online. He usually isn't like that but he's being silly. :dohh: At any rate, the good news is we are going to be full force next month. :thumbup:

I keep POAS to find out when I ovulate though. So far it's negative.

How you doin?? :hugs:

Totally understandable hun :hugs:

I'm ok...dreading the new semester on Monday

Wow - DH and I do the same. We used to work together for some online website as customer service representatives for 5 months but the website went down for some reason. DH had worked with many other too - currently I'm looking to work again with some other websites. We have worked for HYIP programs customer service - so their life is not that much.

I'm ready. Medical Assisting for now. Last semester! Woot!

I have always worked in customer service- first manager in retail then health insurance company. Fun shit!

Yeah I was in retail for 10 years before I started this job almost 2 years ago... this job is pretty frustrating at times, just because of the computer illiterate people I have to try to help... and I'm not a huge computer whiz myself! :wacko:

a lab/pit mix and a labradoodle

so cute!!!

I just finished 6 days in a row, not so fun rofl :haha:

Oh no Kristen (right?) Why do u have to put off TTC so soon?

DH doesn't want me to talk about it online. He usually isn't like that but he's being silly. :dohh: At any rate, the good news is we are going to be full force next month. :thumbup:

I keep POAS to find out when I ovulate though. So far it's negative.

How you doin?? :hugs:

Totally understandable hun :hugs:

I'm ok...dreading the new semester on Monday

How many classes you taking?

Wow - DH and I do the same. We used to work together for some online website as customer service representatives for 5 months but the website went down for some reason. DH had worked with many other too - currently I'm looking to work again with some other websites. We have worked for HYIP programs customer service - so their life is not that much.

Good luck with the job search!

Kristin - you're off because you are off TTC till next month? I'm off cause we'll be taking a break from TTC after this month till December or January. Suck! :dohh:

I'm ready. Medical Assisting for now. Last semester! Woot!

yay for almost being done!

Yeah I was in retail for 10 years before I started this job almost 2 years ago... this job is pretty frustrating at times, just because of the computer illiterate people I have to try to help... and I'm not a huge computer whiz myself! :wacko:

I have worked in retail too!

Eeek - good for you Tiff! DH has 2 more semesters to go after this one. :shock:

would you guys like to see a picture of the pups?

Kristen- I am only taking 2 right now but they are fast track courses. Its clinicals for my internship and phlebotomy

Kristin - you're off because you are off TTC till next month? I'm off cause we'll be taking a break from TTC after this month till December or January. Suck! :dohh:

Awww bummer, but at least Dec. and Jan. aren't too far off.

Yup we will be full force next month. I think I should change my thingy to NTNP so I can be accurate :rofl:

I wish I could find some without even trying for a job. I'm jobless for the last 2 months!

yeah!!

Kristen- I am only taking 2 right now but they are fast track courses. Its clinicals for my internship and phlebotomy
ooooh phlebotomy!! They always have a hard time finding my vein in my left arm so I'm sure to give them my right arm :haha: how long are the courses?

Yeah - don't be off. Next month is almost here - Dec/Jan is a long way. Well at least for me. :dohh:

yeah!!

ooooh phlebotomy!! They always have a hard time finding my vein in my left arm so I'm sure to give them my right arm :haha: how long are the courses?

This is the 2nd half of clinicals and lab. They are from aug to dec..same for phlebotomy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->