KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Okay sorest boobs EVER today!! They don't look any different though... I hate the TWW!!! :shock:

DITTO to that!!! I have never had such sore BBs in my life before!!! can they get any worse?? Please NO!!!

I KNOW!! They got tender last month before AF, but this is BAD. I can't even drive without wincing every time I hit a bump! This had better mean this is my month haha... otherwise Mother Nature is a cruel and heartless bi**ch :haha:

hell you should try ironing with these aching appendages!!!!
Mine usually get sore after OVing!! took a few days to kick in this month - so am also hoping it means this is my month!!!
Mother Nature = cruel heartless bitch!!! for sure!!!

Absolutely! Haha she's testing my sanity!!

JBear... yes this is my 2nd cycle TTC. I am hoping this is the month! the first month was disappointing and and i know it was only my first time, but i have been wanting this for over a year. so that makes it even harder when AF shows up. I waited until after our wedding to actually start "TTC" i have been tracking my cycles since febuary though so i would be ready. My doctor told me that if this month we aren't successful she wants to put me on letrozole a medicine to help with my ovulation since my cycles are irregular

Yeah I'm giving it a little longer to see how things go before I talk to my doctor, because I've even been off BC for almost 2 years. I hope this is our month!!!

:dust:

My doc said to give it 6 months and if nothing I should go back to her. I am hoping that with all the info I have collected with BBTing that we can save a lot of time and get straight to the necessary tests and meds.

Yeah I think 6 months is about average... I'm SO hoping none of us get to that point though... I can't imagine 4 more TWW's AFTER this one!! :shock:

This is 5th month since removing mirena for me. but 1st proper month of ttcing - but I wont tell doc that
hehe

Okay sorest boobs EVER today!! They don't look any different though... I hate the TWW!!! :shock:

DITTO to that!!! I have never had such sore BBs in my life before!!! can they get any worse?? Please NO!!!

I KNOW!! They got tender last month before AF, but this is BAD. I can't even drive without wincing every time I hit a bump! This had better mean this is my month haha... otherwise Mother Nature is a cruel and heartless bi**ch :haha:

Mine usually get sore after OVing!! took a few days to kick in this month - so am also hoping it means this is my month!!!

:rofl::rofl: But it's not mother nature just :witch: (don't ya wanna slap the smile off of her :haha:)

HELL YES!!!!! If it is just af I think I will want to slap more than just the smile off MN's face!!!!!

:rofl::rofl: But it's not mother nature just :witch: (don't ya wanna slap the smile off of her :haha:)

LOL!! Hilarious! :rofl:

HAHAHHAHAHAHA EVERYTHING I JUST READ JUST ABOUT MADE ME PEE MY PANTS!!!!

I really hope this is our month! I do not want any more TWW! grr or AF :nope:

In Florida on vaca but I wanted to drop in to say I am thinking of all of you and hope you will be seeing BFPs soon! I haven't had any more spotting and still have my prego symptoms so that's good!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA EVERYTHING I JUST READ JUST ABOUT MADE ME PEE MY PANTS!!!!

I really hope this is our month! I do not want any more TWW! grr or AF :nope:

I hope Tiff's list is WRONG-O hahaha... not so we can say I told you so, but just so that my BFP won't be so far away!

In Florida on vaca but I wanted to drop in to say I am thinking of all of you and hope you will be seeing BFPs soon! I haven't had any more spotting and still have my prego symptoms so that's good!!

So good to hear Andrea!! I hope you have an amazing rest of the week, and we'll talk to you soon!

Hopefully some of us will have good news for you when you get back! :D

I so hope her list is right!! I so badly want my BFP this month
Andrea I am hoping to join you in being bumpbuddies!!! I am sooo glad you are still enjoying your preggo symptoms! hehe

aw Jen you have a Sailor? my twin sister's bf is in the navy :)

aw Jen you have a Sailor? my twin sister's bf is in the navy :)

Oh really? Yeah DB is in the Navy here in Canada... actually just about to go for training -- he leaves Oct. 8th and won't be back until almost March!! That's one reason I'm SO hopeful for my BFP this month or next!!

He'll be home for 3 weeks for Christmas though, so worst case we can try more then!

Is everyone testing the 31st? If so that is my u/s date!! Maybe it will be a lucky day for a lot of us!!!!!

oh I just heard that my cousins wife - who is currently 26weeks preggo with twin girls has be sent to bed!!! she has already starting to dilate!!!
Poor Kimi!! she is gonna go mental!!!

Is everyone testing the 31st? If so that is my u/s date!! Maybe it will be a lucky day for a lot of us!!!!!

Yup thats the date we have all agreed to test. I am just hoping that I can hold myself till then!! I am soo tempted to do a sneaky before then
hehe

I'm going to test then! And I think Tiff too, and a few other girls but I can't remember who -- we should hold off til then though... all those tests in the same day has to be lucky!!!

Yup thats the date we have all agreed to test. I am just hoping that I can hold myself till then!! I am soo tempted to do a sneaky before then
hehe

I know I've already been tempted, even though I know I would get a BFN!!

And while bedrest will be awful, I am SO jealous that she is having twin girls... that's what I used to dream of as a little girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->