KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

haha good im not the only one!!! i agree purplelilly!!!
I hate waiting period! this waiting part is not fun!

I know it's terrible!! One more week... I have myself talked into a BFP this month, but whenever I do that I end up disappointed

i know :( but you can't give up hope! because if it doesn't happen you have us to talk to... but im going to stay positive for you and think its going to this time!!!! :) its hard to not get your hopes up but we are only human... so its normal cuz i do too

Hey Ladies,
just got back from taking the dogs to the dog park. They are all sleeping now.

i know :( but you can't give up hope! because if it doesn't happen you have us to talk to... but im going to stay positive for you and think its going to this time!!!! :) its hard to not get your hopes up but we are only human... so its normal cuz i do too

Is this your second cycle TTC too?

Before that DB and I were NTNP, and even then it was a disappointment every month!

yeah they emjoyed playong with other dogs but it was so hott

JBear... yes this is my 2nd cycle TTC. I am hoping this is the month! the first month was disappointing and and i know it was only my first time, but i have been wanting this for over a year. so that makes it even harder when AF shows up. I waited until after our wedding to actually start "TTC" i have been tracking my cycles since febuary though so i would be ready. My doctor told me that if this month we aren't successful she wants to put me on letrozole a medicine to help with my ovulation since my cycles are irregular

Earthquake, wow! im thinking a nap as well. i cant stop yawning

JBear... yes this is my 2nd cycle TTC. I am hoping this is the month! the first month was disappointing and and i know it was only my first time, but i have been wanting this for over a year. so that makes it even harder when AF shows up. I waited until after our wedding to actually start "TTC" i have been tracking my cycles since febuary though so i would be ready. My doctor told me that if this month we aren't successful she wants to put me on letrozole a medicine to help with my ovulation since my cycles are irregular

Yeah I'm giving it a little longer to see how things go before I talk to my doctor, because I've even been off BC for almost 2 years. I hope this is our month!!!

:dust:

haha good im not the only one!!! i agree purplelilly!!!
I hate waiting period! this waiting part is not fun!

I know it's terrible!! One more week... I have myself talked into a BFP this month, but whenever I do that I end up disappointed

I'm sending ya all :dust::dust:
And since Jemma's busy with school i'll even pass along

:holly::holly::flasher::sex::spermy::af::af::test::bfp:

Hahahahaha aww I miss Tiff!! :haha:

Yeah me too but i'm glad she's doing the schooling lord knows the longer you wait the harder it is

Yeah I'm giving it a little longer to see how things go before I talk to my doctor, because I've even been off BC for almost 2 years. I hope this is our month!!!

yeah.... i was surprised that she already was suggesting putting me on meds. I had just gone for a consultation when she suggested that. I think i will give it a shot though if it doesn't happen this month, but i have faith that this is our month! whoo hoo hope we get our BFPs!

Okay sorest boobs EVER today!! They don't look any different though... I hate the TWW!!! :shock:

DITTO to that!!! I have never had such sore BBs in my life before!!! can they get any worse?? Please NO!!!

Okay sorest boobs EVER today!! They don't look any different though... I hate the TWW!!! :shock:

DITTO to that!!! I have never had such sore BBs in my life before!!! can they get any worse?? Please NO!!!

I KNOW!! They got tender last month before AF, but this is BAD. I can't even drive without wincing every time I hit a bump! This had better mean this is my month haha... otherwise Mother Nature is a cruel and heartless bi**ch :haha:

My doc said to give it 6 months and if nothing I should go back to her. I am hoping that with all the info I have collected with BBTing that we can save a lot of time and get straight to the necessary tests and meds.

My doc said to give it 6 months and if nothing I should go back to her. I am hoping that with all the info I have collected with BBTing that we can save a lot of time and get straight to the necessary tests and meds.

Yeah I think 6 months is about average... I'm SO hoping none of us get to that point though... I can't imagine 4 more TWW's AFTER this one!! :shock:

I KNOW!! They got tender last month before AF, but this is BAD. I can't even drive without wincing every time I hit a bump! This had better mean this is my month haha... otherwise Mother Nature is a cruel and heartless bi**ch :haha:

hell you should try ironing with these aching appendages!!!!
Mine usually get sore after OVing!! took a few days to kick in this month - so am also hoping it means this is my month!!!
Mother Nature = cruel heartless bitch!!! for sure!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->