KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Today starts the "watching for spotting" mode. According to last month and the month before I'm due to start my Pre AF spotting today or tomorrow. Still in BFN status. :(

Good luck! Will keep my fingers crossed for you! Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you!

Thanks apple, I really appreciate it. I don't think it's going to happen. I feel like I should have gotten a positive test by now, if I am.. unless these tests are just crap. I don't feel like wasting money on a first response either because I did it last month. :( No real AF signs yet, although a little... and it does feel like I might start spotting soon. I just want to get this over with.

thanks FD - am planning on having lunch and wondering into town to see a chinese doctor - Recommended by my best friend. So will let all know how it goes.
I must admit that i am not keen on the nasty smelling and tasting teas!!! but will try the accu!

Carla, let us know how it goes. And what is the procedure exactly, will wait on an update from you. :thumbup:

apple25, ive met a few people now that have been trying and tried for few months to few years! and they have succeeded so is very possible and thats y we got this thread...no more worrying about trying...just have fun with it....BD aaaaallll the time b4 during and after ov lol just enjoy ya partner not worrying 5 mins after if u got the spot or did it work...and a few tips ive heard on the way that work - hold ya legs up after for 20-30 mins but laugh about it dont be 2 serious....lay upside down on the sofa with feet up or anyway that ya want that the whole point and after BD try not 2 run 2 the loo or wipe straight away...sounds maybe tmi but well its worked for many haha xx

hope that cheered ya up....and every1 else who reads it lol xx

Thanks apple, I really appreciate it. I don't think it's going to happen. I feel like I should have gotten a positive test by now, if I am.. unless these tests are just crap. I don't feel like wasting money on a first response either because I did it last month. :( No real AF signs yet, although a little... and it does feel like I might start spotting soon. I just want to get this over with.

Be positive hun. Lots of baby dust to you. :dust:

Kytti u have all those other tests.....if in doubt get a test out hahahaha...but really hope af stays away for u xxx

Thanks Fragile, still not sure what DPO I'm on but I know it's not 11. It's either 9 or 10.. probably 10. I had an almost positive (but looked positive) test to me on July 23rd and then very early on July 24th I had a super super dark positive test. My temp dipped on the 23rd and shot up on the 24th.

apple25, ive met a few people now that have been trying and tried for few months to few years! and they have succeeded so is very possible and thats y we got this thread...no more worrying about trying...just have fun with it....BD aaaaallll the time b4 during and after ov lol just enjoy ya partner not worrying 5 mins after if u got the spot or did it work...and a few tips ive heard on the way that work - hold ya legs up after for 20-30 mins but laugh about it dont be 2 serious....lay upside down on the sofa with feet up or anyway that ya want that the whole point and after BD try not 2 run 2 the loo or wipe straight away...sounds maybe tmi but well its worked for many haha xx

hope that cheered ya up....and every1 else who reads it lol xx

I always do laugh about holding my legs up for 20-30 minutes. It's kinda funny. :haha:

Be positive hun. Lots of baby dust to you. :dust:

The waiting part is the worst either give me AF or a BFP! Try and stay positive! Hopefully this is your month

Fragiledoll--- I soooo hear you! I knew the odd's from waay too much time on the net but DH was in a bit of denial. He's sweet and tries to understand but to be real they can't. After I gave myself a 2wk cycle :brat: from symptom spotting and stressing it came to me that i need to find a way to relax!! From strained relationships with females in my family and my best friend going thru a divorce i've had NO ONE to talk to so all you ladies in here are a god send!!!! Next cycle is coming up and i'm gonna do everything i can to not have the usual breakdown when :witch: shows up in the next day or two.

Next month :witch: better look out :gun:

I feel the same. The thing is when you majestic the descision to do it, rather than it just happening unplanned, you want to go in with your eyes open (so to speak). Plus, having all the info is just in my nature. Always a plan and I don't leave things to chance. Oh well.
It will happen!

The smiley with the guns at AF is hilarious! I am the same way about having to have all the facts and plan things out. I really think its hurting me this time though no one I know that has a baby or is currently pregnant obsessed or planned it out like I have been soo I am going to relax this month! Or try to! easy to say now as I am CD 2 haha.

My af is due tomorrow. Fingers crossed the witch stays away!!

9-10 dpo is still really early! don't lose hope. And my dh always cracks up when he sees my legs in the air

All hope is not lost, yet. When the spotting starts I'll be hopeless, lol. Praying it stays away and that these Internet tests I have from amazon are pieces of junk, LOL!

They are JUNK!!! :haha: Okay I'm not really sure but for your sake we will say that they are

Woohoo! Pieces of junkie junk poop poop!!!

Hello lovelies! Thanks for the invite Ana.

I completely agree with the sentiment of this thread... I might feel differently 6 - 12 mths down the line :)

My name is Loz. Met my DH whilst working abroad in 2006. We both live in the UK. Hes 29 and im 26. Married for a year. Trying for our 1st baby... V excited. Obviously charting but trying not too... Enjoying DTD!

Found this website good for airing problems rather than moaning at DH!!!

Just wanted to update for everyone who hasn't seen it in the other thread - AF struck last night :witch: -- but I'm okay with that and looking forward to trying again :)

Best of luck to all and lots of baby dust - :dust:

Sorry for AF JB but I love your positive attitude!

:dust: right back at you J Bear... This could be the month!! :happydance:

Hello lovelies! Thanks for the invite Ana.

I completely agree with the sentiment of this thread... I might feel differently 6 - 12 mths down the line :)

My name is Loz. Met my DH whilst working abroad in 2006. We both live in the UK. Hes 29 and im 26. Married for a year. Trying for our 1st baby... V excited. Obviously charting but trying not too... Enjoying DTD!

Found this website good for airing problems rather than moaning at DH!!!

Welcome Loz, we are trying for baby #1 too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->