KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I like your new ticker, Lacey.

Thanks Ana, I have missed you. Still NO AF and im going nuts

Not trying to put a damper on things but when you constantly think about it and "stress" over it, it WILL come late and then that messes up your cycle....if you just relax, that's when it will happen. Like I said, not trying to be rude but I have learned this the hard way.

Not trying to put a damper on things but when you constantly think about it and "stress" over it, it WILL come late and then that messes up your cycle....if you just relax, that's when it will happen. Like I said, not trying to be rude but I have learned this the hard way.

Im not stressing, I know im not pregnant my cycles are either 31, or 32 days maybe ill have her tomorrow

Im not stressing, I know im not pregnant my cycles are either 31, or 32 days maybe ill have her tomorrow

Oh ok guess when you said you were going nuts it made me think you were thinkin about it too much.

I was but then I talked to my OH and now im just going to wait and see what happens

I just hope when she does come ins not when im sleeping and I wake up to a blood all over my bed, I hate when she does that

I hate how my cycle can be either 30, 31, 32 days...i wish I could have my cycle be the same, that is what drives me nuts

i wish my cycle were like yours... lol mine are all over the place. anywhere from 31 to 36 days and one time it was 41 days! yikes! i hope im getting back to a regular cycle.

how is everyone?

hi all! good over here. Tomorrow is our BD day according to the SMEP. ANOTHER friend is pregnant ... so make that 9! UUUGGGHHHH!!!!

OK, gross questions here. So I have a hard time keeping "DH" in. I lay on my back with my legs in the air/against the wall for at least a half an hour after every time DH goes in me. Well, did that last night and a tiny drip came out after I had my legs up but then this morning went I went to the bathroom a lot of him (I don't know how much was there to begin with though) came out. How can I keep him in better? Anyone else have this problem?

Greer-
wow you have a lot of pregnant friends! i only have two pregnant friends.

I don't think you need to worry about "keeping sperm in you" it is normal for some to come out after BDing the next morning. happens to me all the time. There are thousands and thousands of little sperms swimming in there so i am sure plenty are making their way up to your egg. haha i lay like that too! :rofl: You are doing everything right! just keep dong what you are doing.

Greer-

I don't think you need to worry about "keeping sperm in you" it is normal for some to come out after BDing the next morning. happens to me all the time. There are thousands and thousands of little sperms swimming in there so i am sure plenty are making their way up to your egg. haha i lay like that too! :rofl: You are doing everything right! just keep dong what you are doing.

This is SO gross but one time my feet were dirty and I left footprints on the wall! So now I wear "sexy socks" (not really, they are Hanes brand 6 for $10!) and DH puts them on me after we BD!!!:rofl:

i am having some strong cramping right now. not sure if its because of what i ate or if its AF cramps... oh well i guess ill find out tomorrow!

And seriously ... it is 9 people! All due around March and April!

Greer-

This is SO gross but one time my feet were dirty and I left footprints on the wall! So now I wear "sexy socks" (not really, they are Hanes brand 6 for $10!) and DH puts them on me after we BD!!!:rofl:

HAHAHA THAT IS SOO FUNNY! luckily i have a head board and its dark wood!:haha:

Greer, that happens to me all the time. Whenever we BD - I lay with my legs up in the air for 1 straight hour but it still drips after I stand up then :shrug: not just a lil bit of them but a whole lot of good amount comes out - I feel like all of them just drips and dont wanna stay in not even a bit of it, like my coochie is rejecting :spermy: :rofl:

My cycles are weird i.e 26 - 30 days - they keep me wondering and make me get my hopes high while it isn't the case.

ugh ... mine have been so crazy since coming off hte pill ... 29 days, 27, 28, 25 ... crazy and gets me so anxious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->