KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

wow i just watched the documentary the sperm race.... i just learned so much i had not known... had no idea that only about 20ish sperm make it to your fallopian tube and then only a couple survive. and only if you are ovulating right at that moment do the fertilize... wow that just crushed my hopes haha it seems so rare!

yes i think i might Test tomorrow if AF has not arrived by then. I am feeling fairly strong cramps which makes me think she is just around the corner.

well af started today oh well on to the next month but on a positive note at least af is starting a reg pattern again thats good news

im sorry! but sounds like that is great news going in to your next cycle! FXed! hope you get your BFP soon! :dust:

I'm good ana but I have the biggest headache all the pain is on the left side of my face. I don't want to work today cuz it hurts so bad but I'm the only one that knows how to work in my department and I have so much to do today. I woke up like this but the weather has changed so much this week I think that is why my head hurts.

Hey ladies!!! just poppin in to say good morning and hope everyone has a great day! THINK POSITIVE! :)

i am 13dpo today and i tested for the first time i decided not to wait until sunday, but i got a BFN... but its ok because its no over until the :witch: shows her ugly face! Now ill just be waiting for AF not to show up!

:hugs: to everyone and lots of :dust:
im off to work talk to you ladies later!

Sandy, aww hope you feel better, hun!

Sammi, Lacey and Janene - I'm good! Hope you all have a good day/night! :hugs:

Wow... this thread has been eerily quiet lately. What's going on???

It has been REALLY quiet! I've been on holidays all week, plus dealing with AF and the flu! Ready to start DTD so I can try to make the most of this cycle!!

How has everyone been? I've missed you all, but I only have my phone so it's annoying to check in too often!

Hope you're all well! xo

Hey girls how are you all?

Jen nice to see you bk how are you?

I won't be on much next wee as we are going on holiday can't wait will be a nice break. I just hope the sickness stays away as the people we are going with don't know I am pregnant

Ooohh, hiding morning sickness is the WORST. I drank so much white grape juice so people would think it was wine and then be "hung over" ... ha! But I had nausea constantly too and that got pretty tricky. Good luck and enjoy your vacation!!!

Good morning! Sorry I haven't been around much. I worked yesterday and I am an advisor now for my sorority and had to go help them out with recruitment. I was there until 2 in the morning! Agh! Now I'm so tired. I have a busy weekend ahead of me too.

How i's everyone? It's been so quiet!
AF still hasn't showed up. So I am thinking I didn't O until late in my cycle. So I think I have another week of waiting. If AF doesn't show up by thur (CD 37) then imam testing again :)

what happened here. i hate saying this but i think i'm moving on . this thread has just been so very quiet and needing some support/gossip time!!!

what happened here. i hate saying this but i think i'm moving on . this thread has just been so very quiet and needing some support/gossip time!!!

:cry::cry: seems to be true :cry::cry: Feel free to look me up anytime! I'm on here during the week alot but not so much on this thread since everyone seems to have left :cry:

Hey girls how are you all?

Jen nice to see you bk how are you?

I won't be on much next wee as we are going on holiday can't wait will be a nice break. I just hope the sickness stays away as the people we are going with don't know I am pregnant

Have fun on your vacation!!!!! good luck with the hiding and be sure to check in when you get back! Love to hear how it all went!

I have my first real prenatal appt next tues, I'll let ya know how it goes when you get back! :hugs:

Hello ladies!! hows everyone been?
I'm sorry I havent been on much this past week, but work has been stupidly busy!!!! I'm sooo glad its the weekend!! time to catch up on sleep and chit chat here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->