KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

what happened here. i hate saying this but i think i'm moving on . this thread has just been so very quiet and needing some support/gossip time!!!

:cry::cry: seems to be true :cry::cry: Feel free to look me up anytime! I'm on here during the week alot but not so much on this thread since everyone seems to have left :cry:

Oh I will, I am excited to hear about your pregnancy and can't wait to until your little bub gets here!!!

what happened here. i hate saying this but i think i'm moving on . this thread has just been so very quiet and needing some support/gossip time!!!

:cry::cry: seems to be true :cry::cry: Feel free to look me up anytime! I'm on here during the week alot but not so much on this thread since everyone seems to have left :cry:

Oh I will, I am excited to hear about your pregnancy and can't wait to until your little bub gets here!!!

Thanks! right now i'm focusing on getting past the 12ww and hopefully an u/s soon to see & hear a heartbeat ( will calm my nerves GREATLY)

Hello ladies, I admit I haven't been around much I'd totally blame WTT - it has put me with my tail in a sling. Carbon flush! I really hope these months go by faster - but I'm afraid to say DH not wanting to TTC in December/January just yet he want to wait till next year. The feeling of TTC next year gives me whingeing jimmies.

I still am creeping around but have nothing to talk about TTC. :(

HI Ana, I feel like I'm in the same boat in some ways.
I'm kind of in limbo at the mo as we might be bringing the wedding date forward and I really dont want to be under stress to loose the weight after having baby so might bring the date forward and wait till after or just before to start trying again.
Hope you are well.

dont move on :( ill miss u i am here just had few bits to deal with im here and staying...internet probs dont help right now but sorted dongle atm till my proppa connection is back.......dont leeeeeeeeeave lol xx

well ill be back on more now and hope every1 is ok....ill be back on 2moro for a good ole chat and cant wait.....missed ya all :) xxx

NO ONE LEAVE!!! :( We need a support system when we need it. I have been sooo busy with school, work now, AND volunteering I have to do....but I will always need you ladies- you all know my background!

Hello Ladies,
Sorry I havent been around. Been busy. Today was a busy day.

Same here, been super busy and not able to be online loads. Still I'm glad I can check in with you guys as I'm able. Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

I'm not goin anywhere I need you girls.

Will check in wile in holiday to say hi. X

Hey ladies, Just back from looking at yet more venues!! We really do need to make a decision soon!!!

Oh I saw the doctor yesterday and she has requested 21 day bloods - which will be around 26 Sept. She has also asked for OH to get his swimmers checked. I briefly spoke to him this morning and he didnt seem to mind, so hopefully get them check soon too.

How is everyone doing today?

I'm just enjoying the very last of my holidays - back to the office on Monday :( they always seem to go by too quickly!!

That will be great for you Carla, hopefully if nothing else having the tests done will give you some peace of mind!

How is everyone doing? I've missed you all! But I've only had my iPhone all week and to be honest, posting is too much of a pain in the ass on this thing to do anything more than check in periodically! I'll be back full swing on Monday :)

Hey I'm good thanks how are you?

I know tell me about it Im always on my I phone it's a pain. Can't wait to get my Internet bk.

Glad all is well....i see we r all back to everyday life after the school holidays lol....kids r back at school and back 2 daily routine....but i like the relaxed approach we all still know whats going on and i aint gotta read a dozen pages lol xx

that sure is one good thing about this thread being so quiet!!
How you doing Zara?

yea - life is just a bit busy at the mo!!
glad that I'm not missing out on much

hey Tiff, how you doing?
Oh my gosh - we were just saying its been really quiet on here and then it starts hotting up in here

Good, we all should catch up! I am good, just been busy busy as I always say now haha. Today has been a relaxing day for me.

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->