KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Tiff!! I'm just checking in but I miss you! How have you been??

I miss you too! I have been good. I have been on BnB pretty much alll day and should have been studying :haha: I will prob get to that tonight. I am not looking forward to this week as it is JAMMED pack with shit to do ugh

How r u?

OHHH and I forgot to tell you ladies! So AF arrived last Saturday.....it normally lasts 4-5 days. Well it went away Wednesday (so I THOUGHT) and I had sex Thursday evening and it came back! Then went away this AM. WTF is going on with me?!

I'm good! Just enjoying the last bit of my holidays, and then I'll be on a lot from work again :)

My period used to do that too! If I DTD too close to when it finished, it would come back for like a day...not sure why, but it was annoying!! Now I just make sure I leave enough of a gap that it will be all good!

Super weird! It has never happened to me before...seems like I am starting to follow YOUR cycles Jen! hahhaa

Hi ladies
just finished cleaning up after having a nice dinner with the family for my mom and dads 30th. wow 30 years is a long time together and I still see them very much in love.
I've been stopping in the thread but it hasn't been as busy lately so I started playing the sims on fb and thats been kinda addictive
tomorrow I'm having my inlaws and a few other family members over for a bbq that will be fun I haven't seem some of them since easter. then back to work on monday

Add me! add me! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002401400112

love your house, I just started playing a week ago I hate how you lose energy so fast

It was for me at first but not anymore...I have soo many simoleans or w/e they are called and don't even know what to do...my house feels too big as it is.

I"m still working on making more money I want to buy a new room but I don't even have enough to finish the wall paper in my kitchen and I don't have any energy to make more money

I'll send you as much as it will allow me for the day :)

thanks tiff. I didn't realize it did that i sent the max already this morning

Yea, I haven't sent you really any gifts today so not sure why it won't let me send anything...I might have sent gifts to others earlier. Boooo!

thats ok. If I just walk away for a little while I get some energy back.

Yea, find somethin to do for a bit, that's what I do :D

ya I think I might take a bath soon, it was a busy day cooking for my mom and dads
30th and i have another busy day tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->