KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hey everyone! Sry I haven't been on much. Ive only been checking Bnb on my iPhone and it's annoying. Wish I had my computer. Tomorrow evening I will be on more. I took my 2nd test today and got another BFN... But I am not giving up! I'm just hoping AF stays away!

Sorry about the BFN but nope, don't give up yet!!!! You're not out till AF arrives..and even then it doesn't mean you're out hahaha

Morning ladies, anyone around today?

I have a lot of planning to do today so will be around most of today.

that sure is one good thing about this thread being so quiet!!
How you doing Zara?

Hiya im ok....just come online to look up some bits b4 i see dr 2moro :blush: i shouldnt but i gotta lol.......how r u? i aint read last few posts yet but going to do that now :)

I miss you too! I have been good. I have been on BnB pretty much alll day and should have been studying :haha: I will prob get to that tonight. I am not looking forward to this week as it is JAMMED pack with shit to do ugh

How r u?

OHHH and I forgot to tell you ladies! So AF arrived last Saturday.....it normally lasts 4-5 days. Well it went away Wednesday (so I THOUGHT) and I had sex Thursday evening and it came back! Then went away this AM. WTF is going on with me?!

mine was opposite....when i was bleeding mine just stopped completely about 7/8pm then would start next day around lunch time...did that for few days was very strange

How you doing Zara?

Hiya im ok....just come online to look up some bits b4 i see dr 2moro :blush: i shouldnt but i gotta lol.......how r u? i aint read last few posts yet but going to do that now :)

Hiya,
I saw the doc on friday afternoon and she as given me paperwork for cd21 bloods and OH needs to get his swimmers checked out. I really hope he get the all clear.

Are you also going to get bloods done?

How you doing Zara?

Hiya,
I saw the doc on friday afternoon and she as given me paperwork for cd21 bloods and OH needs to get his swimmers checked out. I really hope he get the all clear.

Are you also going to get bloods done?

i had my bloods done just over a month ago and dr said they r all fine, but they have a print out for me i havent managed to pick up yet with all the details and numbers, and hubbys forms r there to pick up to check his swimmers too....i hate needles but still had bloods done...but men get the exciting way to be tested lmao!!!! and hope the tests come back with some great news :) same for my hubby too x

:haha: yes they certainly do!!! no pressure either!! hehe
I think it is much easier to treat us if there is an OV issue - just give us some meds but is there a drug to give him if there is a swimmer issue? I dont think there is

So FXed its an OV issue!!

lol true so both got a good side and a bad...but hopefully u have no issues at all....but could be something minor that like ya said is fixed with pills....just 2 make ya egss stronger ;) thats what im hoping for....lol x

Its been really quiet on here all day!!

How you doing today Zara?

yeah its been quite for a while....i dunno what i missed b4 or if there was any more bfps this month....but i think im getting whats happening so far lol.

im ok....trying not 2 think about much thats going on with my body im confused....i think im ov??

what about u, whats going on with u? x

I'm doing ok today thanks.
Just stupidly busy with work and trying to plan my wedding.

Oh BTW - do you do party/wedding favours?
Oh and can you give me your website addy again - I cant seem to remember where I wrote it down. :dohh:

I am very new on here and ttc for a while now. I am a few days away from my evil monthly enemy and i dont think it was the month for me. I feel like i do every other month before AF comes. Maybe this month will be different.

Hello babydoodle, and welcome to our group!
FXed, the :witch: does show this month.
I am Carla. OH and I have been TTCing for 6 months now.
What is your name?

Hey girls!! FINALLY got my internet properly installed - no more checking in via iPhone when I'm not at the office! :D

How is everyone??

I'm doing well thanks Jen!!
Work is stupidly busy which means I have to catch up with Team Coochie over the weekends.
How you doing?

I'm doing ok today thanks.
Just stupidly busy with work and trying to plan my wedding.

Oh BTW - do you do party/wedding favours?
Oh and can you give me your website addy again - I cant seem to remember where I wrote it down. :dohh:

yeah course sorry lol.....was away with fairys......my website is https://www.partycracker.co.uk
and yes i can get the favours and alsorts really .....just might not be on teh website yet.....i got all contacts ;)

hi babydoodle, im zara been ttc for about .....well this is month 14 lmao and i am lucky to have 3 girls already :) fingers crossed that af dont come for u also :) x

I'm doing well thanks Jen!!
Work is stupidly busy which means I have to catch up with Team Coochie over the weekends.
How you doing?

Yeah I definitely get the sense that everyone is swamped and some girls are getting frustrated with the lack of activity on this thread lately. I'm actually just coming off of holidays, so I don't have much of an excuse for being so absent lately other than just relaxing and taking it easy!!

It's back to the grindstone tomorrow though, so I'll be around a lot more. Not looking forward to playing catch up for being off last week though!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->