KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Thanks Zara!!
I've written into my wedding planner! cant loose it now!
Well hopefully! hehe

Thanks Zara!!
Well hopefully! hehe

lol i hope not hehehe....but ill always find u best price...and i know the people i know r great and quick and cheap and will meet budgets....so i can get u price of anything u require but i didnt say this then ill tell u price or what i can get it for then u tell me ur budget or how much u would like to pay but obviously not a silly price lol then ill haggle em down for u x

oh and all that r on my site and others to go on there are friends id say so i get a different cheaper offer anyway

Wow my ticker is so off on the first page!! My last cycle was SO screwed up, ANA - can I get that updated please? I'm on CD8 of a 28 day cycle, luteal phase 14. Thanks so much!!

my ticker is wrong too so will update that when i know more lol.....i wasnt it expecting it so havent bd or anything but think im ov....only cos if the discharge that is only reason???

Thanks Zara!!
Well hopefully! hehe

lol i hope not hehehe....but ill always find u best price...and i know the people i know r great and quick and cheap and will meet budgets....so i can get u price of anything u require but i didnt say this then ill tell u price or what i can get it for then u tell me ur budget or how much u would like to pay but obviously not a silly price lol then ill haggle em down for u x

oh and all that r on my site and others to go on there are friends id say so i get a different cheaper offer anyway

Fab!!! thanks a mil!!
Hopefully get onto gifts and that sort of stuff soon! esp seeing that we might be bringing the wedding forward.

thats great, or if u have a budget set for ur wedding u can always pass me the list i can get u a quote for all u need below ur budget on on your budget. :)

example - £1000 i can get car/limo flowers arrange hall....invites, favours, dresses, alsorts basically

Hey girls are you all well?

Sorry not been on today been packing for my holiday tomorrow all done now tho. Got my first doctors appointment tomorrow morning can't wait x

My ticker is completely wrong too I don't have a clue how to change it lol

fab!! how much can we get bouncy castles for?

depends on where company would travel but dunno if it makes a difference but will find out but boucy castle would be around £50-70 depending on size plus they do extras like massive connect four and jinga lol

Hey Sammi,
Wow, this thread seems to be going somewhere tonight! yay
I saw the doc on friday afternoon and am due to get cd21 bloods in 2 weeks time. Have also asked my OH to get his swimmers checked out.

fab, Zara!!!
We havent booked a venue as yet but as soon as we have I will let you know

Yeah I know it's finally moving. Oh I hope you results are all good I'm sure there will be nothing to worry about.

Omg giant jenga that sounds ace I love that game haha

great look forward to talking about it with u :) even if ya dont use any of my contacts lol i love to help either way :) x

yeah its great hard to describe size but each stick thing is probs same length of ya arm and twice the size and if u have a castle u can add the little games for about £5 each!

Yes found a few good ones. Going to see one of the venues again this week - hopefully get a lot of questions answered.
Seen 2 really nice golf courses and community hall.

I really do need to get hold of the vicar and see if he is able to/willing to do the service. If not - I'm stuffed!!

right sorry huns...gotta go...if im ov then i better get busy lol....if i didnt bleed late i would be ov about now and feels like it but from the bleed it early and i wasnt really trying this month still not but cos of the bleeding and waiting i want sex more!! lmao

Oh I love weddings wish I could do it all again.

Omg Zara that sounds ace. That would be a great idea for a b day party with a bouncy castle

it is yeah ive booked em for friends that have used em again they said it was wicked and they r polite and friendly, its my bday soon so tempted hehehehe never too old i say! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->