KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I got the idea of having a bouncy castle at the wedding reception from a colleague. She said it kept the little ones busy for ages and out of mischief!!

that is very true and a great idea.....

anyway sorry must sleep lol....hope to talk about it more speak 2 u all later....well 2moro :) xx

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I havent been around much. Got married this past friday and been working on my page on FB for military wives, g/f and fiancees. My cousin is helping me run it. Still no AF

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I havent been around much. Got married this past friday and been working on my page on FB for military wives, g/f and fiancees. My cousin is helping me run it. Still no AF

Oh wow congrats Lacey! That's so exciting :) You must be happy!!

Hey girls!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Congrats Lacey!!! Wow u still haven't had AF! How many dpo r u now?
I haven't seen AF either! FXed we both won't! I k ow my ticker i's way off.
I have been super busy! I feel like I have been missing so much

HI ladies... busy weekend and just popping in to say goodnight! DD has her first day of "school" tomorrow ... I am having a melt down!

Congrats Lacey!

Congrats Lacey! So happy for you!

How are all you ladies doing on here today? I'm just back to work. Almost finished our bathroom renovation (thankfully!) After 4 mths I'm ready for it to be over!!! Nothing major going on here, just waiting out for my dr. appt tomarrow and hopefully an u/s date!

Good morning everyone! :)

I'm hating being back at the office already, and I've only been here 35 minutes haha... why can't holidays last forever??

How is everyone today? I feel so out of the loop!

Good Morning!
I am getting ready for work. I have to leave in 25 min. boo
I had a crazy packed weekend and today I won't be around much either, but by tomorrow things will start settling down and i can catch up with you ladies.

How are you girls doing?
I am still waiting and i am pretty sure my ticker is wrong at this point. I dont think i O until cd26 so that means AF isn't due until this week sometime.

Good Morning!
I am getting ready for work. I have to leave in 25 min. boo
I had a crazy packed weekend and today I won't be around much either, but by tomorrow things will start settling down and i can catch up with you ladies.

How are you girls doing?
I am still waiting and i am pretty sure my ticker is wrong at this point. I dont think i O until cd26 so that means AF isn't due until this week sometime.

Everyone is so busy lately, it's crazy! I felt like it was my first day of school today coming back to work from holidays! :haha:

I think most of our tickers are wrong now, we'll have to get them fixed up on the first page soon!

My ticker is wrong too. But does it matter while we are on a TTC break? :dohh:

Hi All! How is everyone???

DD had her "school" today ... so cute!

Just kind of waiting for the TWW to get here. Already thinking I'm out this month as I never got a positive OPT and we didn't DTD much ... we had planned on doing SMEP but just didn't happen this month. We only BD on cd 9, 11, and 14 (today is 15). So maybe we'll have a few more goes but just thikning out this month.

How is everyone???

Just kind of waiting for the TWW to get here. Already thinking I'm out this month as I never got a positive OPT and we didn't DTD much ... we had planned on doing SMEP but just didn't happen this month. We only BD on cd 9, 11, and 14 (today is 15). So maybe we'll have a few more goes but just thikning out this month.

How is everyone???

Hi Greer!! I'm dumb, what is SMEP?

I'm just going into my fertile phase now... going to be a busy week for me! :haha:

How is everyone???

I'm just going into my fertile phase now... going to be a busy week for me! :haha:

Good luck this week!

SMEP is Sperm Meets Egg plan where you :sex: every other day starting on cylcle day 8 (or 10 ... some are conflicting on this) and start Ov testing on the day you start DTD. Then when you get a positive OV test you BD every night/day for 3 days.

At least when I "google" it that's what it tells me!

How is everyone???

Good luck this week!

SMEP is Sperm Meets Egg plan where you :sex: every other day starting on cylcle day 8 (or 10 ... some are conflicting on this) and start Ov testing on the day you start DTD. Then when you get a positive OV test you BD every night/day for 3 days.

At least when I "google" it that's what it tells me!

Hmm that sounds interesting!! DB and I just DTD every day that he's home unless I have AF... so this week is going to be interesting! Is every day too much though? I don't know about his sperm count or anything :shrug:

I honestly don't know. I've read so many conflicting things on that. That yes, you can for sure BD too much ... that no, there is no way you can BD too much ... I just don't know! So I think just do what works for you! Honestly this TTC stuff gets exhausting after awhile!

Hello ladies, How is everyone today?

I've had a really busy day!! was told to pack up at work at 6:45pm!!!! I still havent planned lessons for tomorrow yet. So wont be hanging around tonight. Will hopefully catch up with everyone soon.

Missing everyone.

Went to the store today for more OV tests as I still have not gotten a positive one for this month ... but kinda of ready to count myself out for this month.

Had strange thoughts. That this TTC is getting to me but I was thinking of when there weren't OV tests or hell even pregnancy tests and women just kinda "winged" it and wouldn't really know they were pregnant until a few months in. How strange that would be!

I watched a documentary about sperm lol I know sounds funny but it was very interesting and I think it has been helpful. I think it's called the great sperm race but any way yes u can dtd too much ur supposed to only every 2-3 days to allow sperm count to increase. During Ov dtd as much as u want :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->