KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

hi ladies sorry haven't been around af ended sunday but this month i'm not stressing about it just dtd when i feel like it so I don't think about getting pg to much I was starting to drive myself crazy this is cycle 13 or 14 for me. it will happen when it happens is what I keep telling myself

same here ....im on a break....not BD...but having sex haha its different in my eyes and deffo feels better so no stressing here...ive been painting and decorating keeping busy and well see what happens i suppose but not thinking about it much...hope u r all well and im actually feeling great :) xx

Its good to see you two staying so positive! :) you ladies are def. right it will happen when its meant to happen and when it does we will forget how long it took to get there.
I am home from work today. I think i have a terrible sinus infection. My face is throwing. My boss told me not to come in. she thinks i caught from another employee there. :( ugh i hate being sick.
I still have no signs of AF and im at CD34... im not getting my hopes up just yet because my cycles have been known to last this long. I just never know when its going to happen, but on a positive note i haven't had any symptoms of AF yet :happydance:

Hope some of you ladies are on today so i can chat and not sit on my couch alone haha

Its good to see you two staying so positive! :) you ladies are def. right it will happen when its meant to happen and when it does we will forget how long it took to get there.
I am home from work today. I think i have a terrible sinus infection. My face is throwing. My boss told me not to come in. she thinks i caught from another employee there. :( ugh i hate being sick.
I still have no signs of AF and im at CD34... im not getting my hopes up just yet because my cycles have been known to last this long. I just never know when its going to happen, but on a positive note i haven't had any symptoms of AF yet :happydance:

Hope some of you ladies are on today so i can chat and not sit on my couch alone haha

Hey Janene!! It's been SO quiet on here lately... I'm bored! Work is crazy, but I like to escape and chat it up once in awhile on here! :)

That's a good sign that AF hasn't shown up yet! I'm thinking we're going to see less BFP's now - seems like a lot of girls are giving up for a bit!!

Hey girls hope your all well.

Just checking in from my hol wile lo has a nap. The sickness has stayed away so far haha

Hey Janene!! It's been SO quiet on here lately... I'm bored! Work is crazy, but I like to escape and chat it up once in awhile on here! :)

That's a good sign that AF hasn't shown up yet! I'm thinking we're going to see less BFP's now - seems like a lot of girls are giving up for a bit!!

yea it is super quiet!!! i hope ladies come back soon!

Hello ladies, Sorry I havent been around but work is just stupidly busy at the mo! I was asked to leave at 6:50pm last night so the janitor could lock up! haha just so much to do and so little time to do it in!!

Greer - shall we start an 'over worked club'? haha

Janene - really good to hear that theres no sign of af. FXed for you! When do you think you will test? I know how you feel with the sinuses!! I hate getting sinus infections! Hope you are feeling better soon

Sammi - hope you are enjoying your holiday! Glad to hear the morning sickness is staying away for now.

Zara - I think thats what I've landed up doing too this month! best not to stress too much over TTCing!

Hope you are all well
Hopefully get a moment sometime soon to catch up with you all.

Sometimes that actually brings on more BFPS! Half the time i think we should all just have more wild crazy nookie :haha:
I'm glad to hear that everyone is positive at the moment. (sorry for the sinus infection janene...been there... I try to forget it!!)

Hope all are at least happy at the moment cuz that's most important and we'll all catch up on life soon!:thumbup:

Sometimes that actually brings on more BFPS! Half the time i think we should all just have more wild crazy nookie :haha:
I'm glad to hear that everyone is positive at the moment. (sorry for the sinus infection janene...been there... I try to forget it!!)

Hope all are at least happy at the moment cuz that's most important and we'll all catch up on life soon!:thumbup:

Hahaha Christina I just noticed your one ticker -- HILARIOUS!!! :haha:

Hey girls!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Congrats Lacey!!! Wow u still haven't had AF! How many dpo r u now?
I haven't seen AF either! FXed we both won't! I k ow my ticker i's way off.
I have been super busy! I feel like I have been missing so much

Im 20dpo today

hello Ladies,
Sorry haven't been on lately. I am very happy ladies, thank you for the congrats. I am 20dpo today and no AF. Tested a couple days ago and got a negative. Might not be on much today because have school stuff to do. I start school next monday=)

[QUOTE:[/QUOTE]

Hahaha Christina I just noticed your one ticker -- HILARIOUS!!! :haha:[/QUOTE]

Ain't it great! :haha: It's like the ticker ppl know me :rofl::finger::rofl:

hello Ladies,
Sorry haven't been on lately. I am very happy ladies, thank you for the congrats. I am 20dpo today and no AF. Tested a couple days ago and got a negative. Might not be on much today because have school stuff to do. I start school next monday=)

sorry for the BFN but school sounds exciting. Glad you're enjoying, the honeymoon phase is awesome! :hugs:

HI girls.

BUSY day here. We got up early to head to the Target that was having a "guest designer" in their store for cheap. We got there at 8 30 (the store opens at 8) and things were already sold out. It was crazy.

Then on to a playdate with a girlfriend who's son is 20 months ... and she told me she's 10 weeks pregnant. Ugh. But truly happy for them.

Just relaxing now as DD is napping. How is everyone?

HI girls.

BUSY day here. We got up early to head to the Target that was having a "guest designer" in their store for cheap. We got there at 8 30 (the store opens at 8) and things were already sold out. It was crazy.

Then on to a playdate with a girlfriend who's son is 20 months ... and she told me she's 10 weeks pregnant. Ugh. But truly happy for them.

Ooooh what designer? I wish Canada had fun stores like Target!

Today has been another one of those days... I'm really in a work rut lately!!

How are you?

HI girls.

How are you?

How in the world do you survive without Target. I honestly cannot remember life without it!!!

They have the italian designer Missioni there right now. Unbelievable prints/knits. There was some stuff for DD but I could not bring myself to pay over $40 for something for an 18 month old that will just get stained with milk or ketchup!

Blech, sorry about the work rut! I feel like we are all in a rut!

HI girls.

How are you?

How in the world do you survive without Target. I honestly cannot remember life without it!!!

They have the italian designer Missioni there right now. Unbelievable prints/knits. There was some stuff for DD but I could not bring myself to pay over $40 for something for an 18 month old that will just get stained with milk or ketchup!

Are you kidding me?! I LOVE Missoni... so jealous!!

I actually work for a huge network of local shopping sites, so we're encouraged to only patronize local merchants -- I secretly frequent Wal-Mart though (shhh...!!)

Must be the fall rut, knowing that winter is on its' way!! I hope it doesn't last too long, I'm already tired of it!!

HI girls.

How are you?

Are you kidding me?! I LOVE Missoni... so jealous!!

I actually work for a huge network of local shopping sites, so we're encouraged to only patronize local merchants -- I secretly frequent Wal-Mart though (shhh...!!)

Must be the fall rut, knowing that winter is on its' way!! I hope it doesn't last too long, I'm already tired of it!!

Here in Cleveland we have unbelievable local clothing boutiques that I try and patronize but sometimes you need the Hanes 3 pairs for $6 undies ... they have totally helped in teh TTC process ...:rofl:

Off to the playground with DD. Will check in later with you and everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->