KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

howdy ladies.
Just checking in with everyone and see how your doin. Everyone seems so busy, I hope it's making the wait go faster! Pnutsprincess & JMandrews I hope you ladies get an answer one way or another soon. Pnut--- i would have to kill someone if i had to wait another month to get an answer, are you gonna make an appt. sooner? Maybe you need a blood test to see?
Zaney-- so glad to hear you're doing well I'm working on decorating my bathroom right now too! Hubby finished the remodel last week. only some paint touch ups left and HOPEFULLY get my new tub plumbed in soon! I could use a long bath!!lol

Skweek35-- busy always equals tired!lol Hopefully you'll find some time soon for the gym. Atleast walking always makes me feel better, (well like i'm not being totally lazy :haha::haha:)

I'm doing good. had dr appt last tuesday and all is well so i think. The dr. group i go to forgot to send me for blood work last time (I even asked them about it!!:growlmad:) So there wasn't much to talk about but i did get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well and can't wait to see the BFP's to come!!!!:hugs:

howdy ladies.
Just checking in with everyone and see how your doin. Everyone seems so busy, I hope it's making the wait go faster! Pnutsprincess & JMandrews I hope you ladies get an answer one way or another soon. Pnut--- i would have to kill someone if i had to wait another month to get an answer, are you gonna make an appt. sooner? Maybe you need a blood test to see?
Zaney-- so glad to hear you're doing well I'm working on decorating my bathroom right now too! Hubby finished the remodel last week. only some paint touch ups left and HOPEFULLY get my new tub plumbed in soon! I could use a long bath!!lol

Skweek35-- busy always equals tired!lol Hopefully you'll find some time soon for the gym. Atleast walking always makes me feel better, (well like i'm not being totally lazy :haha::haha:)

I'm doing good. had dr appt last tuesday and all is well so i think. The dr. group i go to forgot to send me for blood work last time (I even asked them about it!!:growlmad:) So there wasn't much to talk about but i did get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. :happydance:

I tried to get an earlier time, i just have to wait it out. I will be asking for a blood test because i took another HPT yesterday and nothing, no cramps for AF either

Lacey i am in the same boat as you!

No AF symptoms... in fact No symptoms at all!
I am going to test again on saturday morning. if i get a BFN i am calling my doctor to set up an appointment. My cycles rarely go this long. so we will see. Monday i will be on CD40 and thats when i will def be concerned.

Hope all is well with everyone. :)

howdy ladies.

That is sooo exciting you got to hear the heartbeat!!! aww i love that! :happydance:

Pnut -- i'm so sorry honey! The stress of the unknown will make ya crazy i know but just try and relax some if you can. Maybe it will all sort out before october

Janene-- maybe saturday you too will get an answer or at least an appt with the doc. 40 days is a LONG time (i have stupid short cycles of 22-23 and even shorter in my teens!)

I'm sending peace and calm both your ways!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies,

Janene and Lacy - I really feel for you, ladies. I do understand what you are going through as I used to have cycles of 21 - 49 days! that 49 day cycle drove me mad!!!

Christina - Hows the m/s?? So exciting you got to hear your babies heart beat!!

Hope everyone else is well!

Hi ladies,

Janene and Lacy - I really feel for you, ladies. I do understand what you are going through as I used to have cycles of 21 - 49 days! that 49 day cycle drove me mad!!!

Christina - Hows the m/s?? So exciting you got to hear your babies heart beat!!

Hope everyone else is well!

thank you hon me too!! I have had no m/s which was worrying me ALOT but my doc said I may still get some later or just be lucky & have none. My boobs on the other hand have gone up just over a cup size and are killing be (and DH cuz its a no touch zone right now:haha:)

49 day cycle is just NUTS! I've read some places in here where ladies had 60 day cycles! I can't imagine that while ttc the 2ww is bad enough :wacko: but at 16yrs old i would have gladly had them over my 16day cycles. I had 2 af's almost every mth :growlmad:

Oh I am SO glad to see friends back here!

Need advice! I've been doing the ovulation tests this month and haven't had a positive. Yesterday had a line same darkness as test line. SO we DTD last night. This morning had a DARK line (darker than the control ... WAY darker) but I am cycle day 18 now!

is this too late to ovulate? My last cycle was a 25 day cycle (they've been all over the place since coming off BC but no more than 29 days). We are planning on DTD either tonight or tomorrow but do you think maybe I have a bad batch of tests????

Possibly your cycle will run on the longer side this mth? If it runs 28-29 days I'd say you're in the zone! Where did you get a pos last mth?

Hey Ladies,
Im so glad to see you are back!

Greer - sounds like you have got a positive OPK there!! I would advise you BD tonight and tomorrow. FXed for your TWW!
I would agree with Christina - that your cycle will be on the longer side with month.

how is everyone's weather?? it is chilly here in colorado. im making a stew in the crockpot

:wave: lacey!
been getting colder here too!!
Thinking of making my first winter soup!!

NY and raining (what else is new hahaha) but cold today! Yesterday was 80degrees today 60!! BRRRRRRRR

I have just discovered that I am CD16 and 2 days to OV!! OMG!!! I have been soooo busy I didnt even realise it was that time of month again!!
I am planning on using one of my 2 last OPK's to test tonight before I go to bed and if it gives me a :) I will pull out the sixy undies!!! hehe

I'll stand in for the moment since she's not here........

:sex::sex::sex::sex::sex: :holly::holly::holly::holly:\\:D/\\:D/

as per Tiff

:haha:!!!! I am so pulling that basque out tonight!! I can never resist it.
Just how to get him up stairs?? Do I put it on and then come down stairs to entice him up? Or start dropping hints now? hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->