KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

oh wow thats like a month away! hope u get a bfp by then :)

hey! how are you?

should i test tomorrow? last time i tested was saturday and i am now cd 34... not sure when Ov. still no signs of AF :)

lol well they are pretty much all over the place... last month it was 32 days and the time before that it was 41 but i think it was because i was stressed during my wedding. but before that it was 35 days... and any time before that it was between 35 and 36 days

when i had a 32 days cycle last month i thought i was getting back to normal because my cycles used to be every 31 days

yikes! THOSE are long (41 days would drive me crazy!). Me personally, I would test. But that BFN is just terrible. I also get free HPT with my OV tests so I always have a few laying around that I feel like were "free" even though I paid for them so I usually use those at hte end of the month.

I think if I were in your shoes I'd test tomorrow as a cd35 seems on the longer end for you, no?

Well, or right on the spot at cd 35. Do you have one of the tests that can detect pregnancy a few days earlier?

yeah i know! thank god my cycles aren't normally 41 days! id go crazy. i mean 35 is long enough. i wish they would go back to being 31. yes i have First response early detection. so i think i will test in the morning :)

Excited to hear what your test says! Good luck!

I am having a mini-melt down today ladies. My sister-in-law just had a baby last night. Went on a playdate with a friend yesterday who told me she is 10 weeks gone already. Another friend coming in this weekend is about 18 weeks pregnant. I am just teary and upset...

Well got another BFN... Just ready for the :witch:to come already.

Aw I'm sorry. I know how u feel though, my cousin and my friend r both due within a couple months. Another friend i's 16 weeks and another friend has a one year old. It sucks being surrounded by babies. It's a constant reminder. I hate when the complain because I'm like at least u got pregnant! One of my friends got preg on an accident... Have no clue how that's even possible considering the odds and the other was preg their first time trying. But I suppose it could be worse... It will happen for us and that means we will cherish these precious maricles even more :)

hey ladies
just got off of work, can't wait for the weekend and sleeping in I'm so tired this week. hope eveyone is having a good day

Hello ladies, I'm well thanks
Just been really hectic at work so far!!
I was really wanting to join up with a gym this week but havent got the time or energy!!
How is everyone doing??

Hey ladies im on CD 39 and no AF yet she was suppose to be here sept 7th and I am 21 dpo. I am not taking another test because I dont want to see a BFN. I wonder where AF is. I dont have an appointment til Oct 11

There you all are!!! haha i have been so lonely today. ive been sick for the past couple of days :(
how is everyone else? sounds like everyone has had a busy busy work week.
Lacey i feel ya. im the same way except im cd 35... i dunno whats going on with us this month

I'm cd35 and having a lit if watery cm when my DH and I BD'd. I have had a lot of CM lately. What does this mean? I know I have to be past Ov.

hi every1, see a few r still waiting for af she is such a tease! lol hope its for the right reasons :) im still good.....still decorating and just gettings things done really :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->