KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I've found dropping clothes on the way to the bedroom works wonders! lololol

Oh I am SO glad to see friends back here!

Need advice! I've been doing the ovulation tests this month and haven't had a positive. Yesterday had a line same darkness as test line. SO we DTD last night. This morning had a DARK line (darker than the control ... WAY darker) but I am cycle day 18 now!

is this too late to ovulate? My last cycle was a 25 day cycle (they've been all over the place since coming off BC but no more than 29 days). We are planning on DTD either tonight or tomorrow but do you think maybe I have a bad batch of tests????

So I just took another test and a negative!!???!?!?!?!?!

I jsut don't want to waste those spermies!
Think I should still BD?

Oh hell yes Greer!!! go for it !
Just off to OPK test!

BRB

Oh I am SO glad to see friends back here!

Need advice! I've been doing the ovulation tests this month and haven't had a positive. Yesterday had a line same darkness as test line. SO we DTD last night. This morning had a DARK line (darker than the control ... WAY darker) but I am cycle day 18 now!

is this too late to ovulate? My last cycle was a 25 day cycle (they've been all over the place since coming off BC but no more than 29 days). We are planning on DTD either tonight or tomorrow but do you think maybe I have a bad batch of tests????

So I just took another test and a negative!!???!?!?!?!?!

I jsut don't want to waste those spermies!
Think I should still BD?

I would DEFINITELY DTD!!!! Not all women have long surges it sounds like you should be ovulating tonight! Time to get to busines!!!

Give me a sec and i'll post my OPK's from my last cycle and you'll see exactly how short it can be :wacko:

This is from the cycle we conceived and DTD the following morning (the only time that month too!)

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1
Boohoo!! a big fat O!!!! no :) boohoo but did have a look at the test strip and it was really faint - will have another test tomorrow morning . Will need to get more test strips tomorrow too. I think I hear Bluewater calling me after work tomorrow - hehe

skweek-- there's always tomarrow! You may be on the POAS train!lol

HI Zaney!

This is from the cycle we conceived and DTD the following morning (the only time that month too!)

That's crazy!

Well, we will definitely be :sex: tonight and maybe tomorrow!

I kept missing my positive and was thinking i didn't O at all untill a lovely lady on this site told me to start testing 2-3x a day around ovulation time! took a couple mths to catch it!

Agh u are all chatty tonight and I'm still at work! I'll be home in like 15 min! Don't go anywhere!

Hi Janene - its almost bedtime here for me!!

Question - I planned to get some softcups but am a bit late for that now. I do have a mooncup - will that do the trick?

Hi Janene - its almost bedtime here for me!!

Question - I planned to get some softcups but am a bit late for that now. I do have a mooncup - will that do the trick?

sorry honey didn't use them but i would assume as long as it holds the boys in, it'll work...right?:haha:

I sure hope it will work!!!
I was also planning on buying preseed too!!
to late to late!! :dohh:

Jus have fun hon! Plenty of ladies made it without help just cuz they were relaxed! I swear we got pg only because it was 5:30 am and i was only half awake :rofl:

haha - I would never be able to focus at that time of night!!!
Thats sleepies time not :sex: time
hehe

haha - I would never be able to focus at that time of night!!!
Thats sleepies time not :sex: time
hehe

not complaining now but if we weren't ttc I'd have killed him for waking me up :rofl:

True love = baby dancing before tooth brushing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->