KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

:haha: seems like he was more eager than my OH during TTCing!! He is just sooo laid back about it all - if it happens it happens!!
gggrrrr

Not that he is complaining about all the :sex:!!!

I kinda miss it now! After 7mths I seemed to have become spoiled :haha::haha:

He was actually feelin guilty cuz he knew i had a pos OPK but he fell asleep the night before at 7:30. It was during our heat wave and he works w/o airconditioning so i told him there was always next month cuz he was useless to me dead :rofl::rofl: Thankfully he gets my warped sense of humor!

Not that he is complaining about all the :sex:!!!

I kinda miss it now! After 7mths I seemed to have become spoiled :haha::haha:

He was actually feelin guilty cuz he knew i had a pos OPK but he fell asleep the night before at 7:30. It was during our heat wave and he works w/o airconditioning so i told him there was always next month cuz he was useless to me dead :rofl::rofl: Thankfully he gets my warped sense of humor!

HHmmm maybe I should tell him that I am about to OVing and see what he says? I have never told him before - mainly BC I dont know how to.

haha --control freak DH insisted on it,lol. When i showed him the pos pg test at 6am his only comment to me was "your ovulating?" (strange since i only told him with the opk's but never showed him the test) I'd think it would depend on each DH if it would help them or make it more of a chore than fun. My DH felt like it was all out of his control so knowing when gave him some confidence back........ Odd I know, but i still luv'em :haha:

I really dont know if he wants to know. Maybe time for another little 'chat' ?

My OH is such a private boy, I usually have to ask him how he feels about situations before I find out! He never volunteers the information.

I really dont know if he wants to know. Maybe time for another little 'chat' ?

My OH is such a private boy, I usually have to ask him how he feels about situations before I find out! He never volunteers the information.

Neither is DH! Just after 12 yrs together I can read him pretty well and if i directly ask him I get a very honest answer! It couldn't hurt to ask if he wants to know, right? what's the worst, he'll say no? But then you'll at least know if yes he may be more enthusiastic :haha::winkwink:

cool I think I will ask him tonight when we get to bed.
Thanks for all the advice. Its time for me to head off to bed!
:sleep:
Night night all!!

Jus have fun hon! Plenty of ladies made it without help just cuz they were relaxed! I swear we got pg only because it was 5:30 am and i was only half awake :rofl:

That is exactly what happened with out DD! It was like 4 a.m. and we weren't trying AT ALL (I was still on BC!) and I was too lazy to get out of bed and let the spermies fall out! HA HA HA HAHA

cool I think I will ask him tonight when we get to bed.
Thanks for all the advice. Its time for me to head off to bed!
:sleep:
Night night all!!

going home myself. Nice chatting with you! Good nite & good luck!:hugs:

Jus have fun hon! Plenty of ladies made it without help just cuz they were relaxed! I swear we got pg only because it was 5:30 am and i was only half awake :rofl:

That is exactly what happened with out DD! It was like 4 a.m. and we weren't trying AT ALL (I was still on BC!) and I was too lazy to get out of bed and let the spermies fall out! HA HA HA HAHA

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

im finally home! and im exhausted! im still sick but i was able to function today... I am so congested i can hardly hear

no signs of AF ... so confused
but my stomach hurts so bad. i dont know if its just something i ate

how are you?

Morning ladies,
Yay Yay Its Friday!!

Hope you feel better soon Janene

Have a really good day

Morning girls

Just on my way bk from holiday we had a fantastic time and lo loved it.

How are you all? I'm doing well iv had no sickness yet but I'm sure it will hit me soon :(

Good morning ladies!!!

How is everyone?? It is CHILLY here ... like had to put the small heater on in DD's room last night and we are bundled today!

Cd 19 here. DTD last night b/c of pos ov test and don't have time to do it today/tonight at all so we will have a go tomorrow morning and then take a break!

Good morning!!! Thanks I'm feeling much better today :) have a great day too!

Where did u go for holiday? I'm so jealous! I want a holiday haha

I'm now at cd 36 and still no signs of AF... I'm testing again tomorrow morning. I think I may call my Dr. Today to let her know what's going on.

Good morning ladies!!!

How is everyone?? It is CHILLY here ... like had to put the small heater on in DD's room last night and we are bundled today!

Cd 19 here. DTD last night b/c of pos ov test and don't have time to do it today/tonight at all so we will have a go tomorrow morning and then take a break!

It's been very chilly here too!

Yay for Ov!!!! Lots of :dust: for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"