KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Holy moly, still no AF?????? WOW. Any kind of symptoms??

Lol still no AF! I'm beginning to lose patience. I can only wait for so long. No I have zero symptoms. Usually my boobs swell and hurt before AF and I feel nothing. My belly has been feeling weird. Not cramps though. Don't know how to explain it. But I'm trying not to think about it much because im probably just making it up in my head

Gotcha. I think I'd try and get in to a doc too. Let me know if you get an appt. soon!

Thanks!!! Will do.
Sry I have been getting ready for work. Hope u have a great day!

Well girls sorry I've been so absent lately. DB and I have been having major issues, and I just don't know what I'm going to do. I just need a break from everything...

Well girls sorry I've been so absent lately. DB and I have been having major issues, and I just don't know what I'm going to do. I just need a break from everything...

Oh no ... are you OK? Need to talk? Just support? We are here for you!

Yeah I don't really know what's happening... he's been home on holidays for 2 weeks, with 3 weeks left until he leaves for training until February.

This morning he dropped me off for work, packed some things and went to stay in the city where he lives during the week for work - without telling me until he was halfway there.

He said he needs "the weekend off". :shrug:

:cry:

Yeah I don't really know what's happening... he's been home on holidays for 2 weeks, with 3 weeks left until he leaves for training until February.

This morning he dropped me off for work, packed some things and went to stay in the city where he lives during the week for work - without telling me until he was halfway there.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so very very sorry. Hopefully you can talk to him and figure out what is going on?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so very very sorry. Hopefully you can talk to him and figure out what is going on?

Hopefully eventually. He doesn't want to talk to me right now - guess he really does want the weekend off :shrug:

Oh no, maybe some space and he'll see how much he misses/needs you?

Ladies,

I am STILL getting a positive OV test! What is going on??? This is the THIRD day in a row I've had a positive test!

Jbear-- I'm so sorry honey! Sometimes men are a**wipes. I agree with Fitz that some time may be what he needs to realize he needs you! It just sucks that he can't talk to you about it instead of shutting down but maybe in a few days he'll be ready to talk :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Fitz--- my tests with a positive of only a couple hours is the MINORITY! Lots of women have several days of positive. From what i've read in other threads you go by the first day as o-day if that helps you any. Sending alittle calm ur way :hugs: Just enjoy the extra incentive for :sex:

Just wanted to stop by and say HI to all of you :) Sorry I have not been on much but with school, work, and Landon I just don't have much time anymore. I also have been staying away from this site for other reasons- not you ladies but another section. I know I can just stay away from it but some people just really pissed me off so I just stay away completely :) Hope you are all doing well and I am not keeping track of ANYTHING so I have no idea when I am "supposed" to O or even when AF is to arrive.....

I'm doing the same as you Tiff not tracking anything its getting to stressful and DF and I have had problems with my mood going down when i get af I try not to get sad but he knows me so well that he just knows whats on my mind so for our sake I'm not tracking anything anymore. sorry haven't been around playing the sims on fb for the last little while. I'll keep checking in to see how everyone is doing hope all is well with everyone

Hi Zara - are you also about to OV?

well bit of a weird month but think i ov week and a bit from the first day of af lol af was on 31st, and on the 9th ish of this month i just had tones of cm so i am sure it was then.....and to be honest only bd once at that time, i really have no time for nothing lol....i am not even tracking anything or when we bd so have no idea if it was ov or dunno really and dont really know when af is due either i have an idea but well i aint been trying this month on a break so pretty sure nothing is gonna happen this month lol

how r u? x

Good morning
Just got my 4th BFN this morning. I'm now cd 38. :(
I hate this waiting game

Hey Ladies,
AF finally arrived and she is kicking my butt. She is really painful today. I didnt have any cramps and she just started now I have the cramps. I usually have cramps the week before I start. this is new. Last cycle was 41 days

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you Pnuts! Especially with the sneak attack, that's just not right!!! I see your ticker says 1 of 34 is that a normal cycle for you? Maybe this mth was just a fluke?

jmandrew-- hang in there honey, we know it's tough!

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you Pnuts! Especially with the sneak attack, that's just not right!!! I see your ticker says 1 of 34 is that a normal cycle for you? Maybe this mth was just a fluke?

jmandrew-- hang in there honey, we know it's tough!

well Im just estimating with countdown to pregnancy, this last cycle was 41 days. nvr had one that long. so my husband and I will just bd every other night and we will see

aw im so sorry lacey! i was really hoping this was your month! i hope your cycle gets back to normal... 41 days is such a long time :( i know how you feel.

thanks so much im not losing hope. its not over until AF arrives :)

aw im so sorry lacey! i was really hoping this was your month! i hope your cycle gets back to normal... 41 days is such a long time :( i know how you feel.

thanks so much im not losing hope. its not over until AF arrives :)

its ok, were still trying, but he leaves in October for about a month for selections for Special forces. So we will have a month of a break. it will be harder to try for the next to years so we will probably wing it after lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->