KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

good afternoon ladies
sorry to hear lacy about :witch: and Janene fx for you
I'm on my day off today so I'm getting some house work done while DF's at work

Aw so sorry the witch got you. GRRRR to her!

We were supposed to BD this morning (had 3 positive ov tests on Wed, thurs and fri ... BD on wed and thurs not friday .... planned to this moring) but i OVERSLEPT!!!!!! DH tried to wake me and I kept pushing him away .... AH HA HA HA HA HA. So we may try this afternoon but I am just SO tired. So think I may just hope in to the TWW even though I should get AF by next weekend.

FXd for those waiting on AF!!! Hoping for a BFP from this group this month!

Hi ladies!!

Lacy - so sorry to hear AF got you!!

Greer - sounds like you got all your bases covered!!
I still havent got a pos OPK!! I really dont know whats going on with my body this month - could just be that I missed it. I really dont know.
I am going for CD21 bloods this month - due to be done on Tuesday 27th. So FXed my cycle doesnt decide to change this month!

I'm just rather busy this weekend as my brother and his family are over from Ireland.
As it was my mom's 60th birthday last week, she wanted to get some new family photos. Those were done this morning and now this evening we have dinner at a pub in Sevenoaks with family and friends.

Hope you are all well.
Hopefully catch up with you all tomorrow.
:hugs: and :dust: to all

Hi ladies!!

Lacy - so sorry to hear AF got you!!

Greer - sounds like you got all your bases covered!!
I still havent got a pos OPK!! I really dont know whats going on with my body this month - could just be that I missed it. I really dont know.
I am going for CD21 bloods this month - due to be done on Tuesday 27th. So FXed my cycle doesnt decide to change this month!

I'm just rather busy this weekend as my brother and his family are over from Ireland.
As it was my mom's 60th birthday last week, she wanted to get some new family photos. Those were done this morning and now this evening we have dinner at a pub in Sevenoaks with family and friends.

Hope you are all well.
Hopefully catch up with you all tomorrow.
:hugs: and :dust: to all

Enjoy your family! Wish I could see my siblings more! Sounds like SO MUCH fun!

Thanks Greer!

We had a great weekend with my brother, SIL and nephew!! He will be 3 in Dec and absolutely gorgeous!!! I think I am his favourite Aunty Carla at the mo!!
I was the only one who was allowed to do anything for him - right down to changing his nappy!! eeww thanks - I think hehe

How you doing?
Its been really quite here!!

Good morning!
Hope everyone i's have a great weekend. Where does everyone stand this cycle? It's been so quiet this month.
I am cd 39 today, still no sign of AF... Calling my dr tomorrow.

Hi Janene,
I am now CD19
Due to have 21 day bloods done next week Tuesday.
Good luck with the doctors

Good Luck Carla! :dust:
thanks!
I just noticed i started spotting. Not sure if this is AF on her way or not. I never spot before AF. so we will see what happens. regardless i am calling my dr tomorrow.

oh my Janene - dont want to get your hopes up - but could be implantation bleeding.
I would still call the doc in the morning.

Hi hi. Busy here today but want to say a quick hello and check in. Cd 21 (I think) for me. Expecting AF on Friday or Sat. BUt haven't had my usual cramping yet.

Thanks Carla! How late does implantation usually happen thought?

Greer lots of baby dust! Hopin all the best for u!:)

yeah thats what i thought...
so i think its just AF slowly creeping in on me.... ugh wish she'd hurry im ready to begin this next cycle! ready for a new strategy :)

afternoon girls

Sorry iv not been on much lately the morning sickness has got me or should i say all day sickness and iv not been feeling too good thought id got away with it this time but no :(.

How are we all doing?

Good Morning! happy monday... or should i say unhappy monday. lol
CD40 today... still waiting on the witch.
called my dr. and im waiting for a call back.
hopefully ill have answers today :)
have a great day!

good luck janene. Hope the doc can give you some answers. Spotting is not uncommon before a BFP but even if it isn't, sounds like you've got a good outlook for next mnth! good luck hon!

Hi all! Just popping in during nap to say hello. Crummy Monday here. Wet. Rainy. DD was EMBARRASING today at playgroup. Throwing tantrums, throwing toys. It was awful! Waiting on Af and her symptoms now. Haven't had any symptoms and wish she would just come already so I can get on to my next cycle!

Hello ladies - I totally agree!!! Crummy Monday!!!
So glad its over with!!!
Roll on Tuesday - the week can only get better from here - or so I hope!!

Janene -keep a positive frame of mind - there is always another cycle. What did the doc say?

Greer - oh no to tantrums!!! they can really be embarassing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->