KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Just wanted to say hi, sorry I haven't been around much.

Hey sorry I missed this but congrats on your BFP pipsqueek!

Hello ladies - I totally agree!!! Crummy Monday!!!
So glad its over with!!!
Roll on Tuesday - the week can only get better from here - or so I hope!!

Janene -keep a positive frame of mind - there is always another cycle. What did the doc say?

Greer - oh no to tantrums!!! they can really be embarassing!!

I'm glad Monday is over with too! :thumbup:

morning ladies
hows everyone doing today?
I'm getting ready for work then tonight time for relaxing and maybe some bding. not sure when af is going to start might be the first week of oct. I had a dream last night that for christmas I told my parents that they were going to be grandparents again and I was a few months along already in my dream and I wanted to keep it a surprise for both grandparents till christmas. I wonder if that could happen this year that would be a great way to tell my parents and DF's parents. anyway off to work just wanted to say hi and wish everyone a great day

Thanks for all of your support girls :) it means a lot!
i called the dr yesterday and they told me to call them thursday if i still haven't started.
im still having a little brown spotting... ugh this is so weird.
i hope everyone has a happy tuesday!

Hello Ladies,
Sorry I havent been on. I have a lot of homework I have been doing. Today was my second day of class. I want to make sure im understanding all of the material. How are all of you?

Ladies,
Sorry I havent been on. Been busy with school. Hope you all are ok.

I check in but there's never anyone on :cry: Miss the coochie squad!

I know. I'm really sad about it. I miss everyone. And all the pages to catch up with. Today was the first time I have ever had to go to the second page of the Discussion Group to find this thread!

I know. I'm really sad about it. I miss everyone. And all the pages to catch up with. Today was the first time I have ever had to go to the second page of the Discussion Group to find this thread!

I know it seems like days will go by and no one checks in.:cry: I hope eveyone is okay. I know a couple of ladies were moving and some others were having DH/DB problems :shrug: I'm still gonna check in for awhile anyway. I'm assuming Janene got af but i dunno?:nope:

I know it seems like days will go by and no one checks in.:cry: I hope eveyone is okay. I know a couple of ladies were moving and some others were having DH/DB problems :shrug: I'm still gonna check in for awhile anyway. I'm assuming Janene got af but i dunno?:nope:

How are you feeling? Almost to the 12 week mark ... that is SO exciting!!!!! Have you told everyone yet?

Not sure about Janene. FX'd that AF isn't there but I think she was to go to the doctor's soon.

Waiting on AF here. Can feel her coming so bummed and making DH get pizza for dinner tonight!

i LOVE pizza but it gives me heartburn now:sad2: Small price to pay!

We have only told MIL & BIL because she works with us and with all my doc appts it was going to be impossible to hide any longer! I FINALLY got an appt for my 1st u/s (thankfully insurance is paying for the extra 1) for 10/6 :happydance: After that if all is well we're telling the world! DH is just so happy to speak to his mom about it now so i can put him off till alittle past the 12 week point:haha:

So sorry bout AF (damn witch) Hopefully next cycle will be the last:thumbup:

I AM SOO SORRY I HAVE NOT CHECKED IN...
Makes me feel good you ladies thought of me though :hugs:
I have been so busy with work lately... working late hours :(
it was a good distraction though.
My cycle went to Cycle day 42....
The :witch: got me! im CD1 today. I am praying i never have a cycle like that again.
I called my Doctor today and I am going to begin clomid this cycle. I am very hopeful.

I miss everyone! why doesn't anyone get on here anymore? seems like everyone had bad cycles and then disappeared. Makes me sad... we are all supposed to be here for each other.

Hey Ladies,
Im here. I have been busy with school. I just ended AF today is cd 6 for me. Janene I am sorry your cycle was long my last cycle was as well

i LOVE pizza but it gives me heartburn now:sad2: Small price to pay!

We have only told MIL & BIL because she works with us and with all my doc appts it was going to be impossible to hide any longer! I FINALLY got an appt for my 1st u/s (thankfully insurance is paying for the extra 1) for 10/6 :happydance: After that if all is well we're telling the world! DH is just so happy to speak to his mom about it now so i can put him off till alittle past the 12 week point:haha:

So sorry bout AF (damn witch) Hopefully next cycle will be the last:thumbup:

Oh I am giddy for you! I can just feel how exciting it is to be able to tell everyone! Can't wait to hear how the ultra sound goes!

I AM SOO SORRY I HAVE NOT CHECKED IN...
Makes me feel good you ladies thought of me though :hugs:
I have been so busy with work lately... working late hours :(
it was a good distraction though.
My cycle went to Cycle day 42....
The :witch: got me! im CD1 today. I am praying i never have a cycle like that again.
I called my Doctor today and I am going to begin clomid this cycle. I am very hopeful.

I miss everyone! why doesn't anyone get on here anymore? seems like everyone had bad cycles and then disappeared. Makes me sad... we are all supposed to be here for each other.

Good and bad that the witch got you! And good to hear from you!

Hey girls, just checking in after a quick chat with Zara on fb earlier...

I've been lurking a lot lately, but haven't had much to say. DB and I are still having a lot of problems, and not really TTC. He's leaving in 2 weeks for is 4 month training for work, so I can't figure out if he's trying to distance himself before he leaves to make things easier on himself, or if he's just unhappy in general.

I have been missing everyone on this thread a whole lot, but I've just felt like I haven't really had anything relevant to say lately.

I miss you ladies very much. May be this weekend we can all catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->