KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I just want to have them young so i can actually do things with my children and not feel so old. LOL I want to be able to run with my children

Lacey you will but they will be that more precious to you for having to wait!
:hugs::hugs:

I get what your saying, I am just wondering what the doc will say

Waiting on AF. Lots of cramps and what feels like she is coming but lots of CM too. I can't remember if I had CM before her the past few times. Ugh.

Morning team coochie,
Well its 6:36am here and I am wide awake!! Have been for the past hour!! I hate being so stressed!!!
I think I may need to find a different job where I have my weekends to myself!!
But for now I think seeing that I have got lots to do for this week I had been get out of here and get some of the work done.
Hope you all have a Great Sunday!!

Hey! hope everyone had a great weekend!
Just caught up on a few pages :)
i see everyone is keeping themselves very busy with wedding planning and work.
Not thinking about TTC can be a good thing :) i hope it is your key to get PG.
Lacey lol you are not going to be too old to run with your children. I am 25 and i feel just like i did when i was 21. Don't stress its going to happen for you very soon!
And i know what you mean about everyone getting pregnant around you... In the last month i have found out like 3 or 4 people i know are pregnant... i dont think any of them were actually trying. I think not trying is the best way to get pregnant, so this month im going to try to relax and go with the flow. Its going to happen eventually and i am def not worried yet.
Hope everything else is going well with everyone either in the TWW or in the wait for announcing their pregnancies! so exciting! :hugs:
I am just waiting for AF to pack up and leave so i can get a move on. I start clomid tomorrow and then will begin BDing 5 days after that... i can't wait :happydance:

hello ladies
well I've been supper tired this last week thought I was getting sick but it only lasted a day or so of feeling quezzy but holy I've been taking naps like crazy and I'm not one to nap if I'm tired I just go to bed early. and my lower back has been on fire for a few days hoping this is a good sign. I promised myself that I would not track anything or symptom spot this month but now I find myself going on ff and checking if we dtd around the right dates and we did if ff is right so ladies I am praying that this is it. this cycle #13 I think for me and I am not getting any younger I can't believe I'm turning 29 in 2012 omg 29 I'm still having a hard time with this getting older thing I feel like I still have so much to do with my life and the years just keep going faster and faster I don't think I'm going to handle turning 30 if I'm already freaking out about turning 29. anyway hope everyone is having a good weekend
Carla try not to stress about work but I know you have a lot on your plate this year and I'd be freaking out just like you are if I was in your shoes but and my DF tells me it always works out in the end and hes right it always does. I'm sendin positive vibs your way.

well ladies I feel like rambling about a few things, its going to be me and df's 9 years next month that we have been together and 2 years that we have been engaged with no wedding plans. well I did plan for a wedding the first year we were engaged but my family is very old school and I didn't want to get married in a church and when I told them that 2 years ago it started a huge fight they told me they wouldn't come to my wedding if I didn't get married in a church so here I am two years later and still not married I still haven't even tried on a wedding dress yet which makes me kinda sad I feel like the black sheep in the family still even though I've not been with anyone else but my df. I'm hoping that me getting pg is not going to cause another fight in my family with me not being married and all no one in my family even knows that we are trying for a baby so when I do finally get pg I'm hoping for happy times with my parents and not sad times. maybe they will finally let me get married outdoors like I wanted to in the first place. I can only hope

:bfn: here and getting frustrated. wish AF would just come already.
Nice to hear from people! Butter, keep your head up and plan that wedding! Weddings and babies are wonderful times!

Nice to hear from people! Butter, keep your head up and plan that wedding! Weddings and babies are wonderful times!

when is af due?
I will keep planning but weddings are $$$ thats why when my family was giving me a hard time I bought a house instead and I am very happy with that move but I will still keep trying to plan a wedding first move try on a wedding dress that is the first thing on my list then I think if I have the dress it will motivate me to get married finally. I was thinking of getting married on our 10 year anniversary which would be next year

when is af due?
I will keep planning but weddings are $$$ thats why when my family was giving me a hard time I bought a house instead and I am very happy with that move but I will still keep trying to plan a wedding first move try on a wedding dress that is the first thing on my list then I think if I have the dress it will motivate me to get married finally. I was thinking of getting married on our 10 year anniversary which would be next year

AF was due yesterday.

I have a girlfried who's father told her, I will give you $ for either a down payment on a house or a wedding. She chose the house, went to the courthouse to get married, and hasn't regretted the decision ever! Smart move to get a house, really. She actually just had a backyard BBQ reception at her house for family and friends and it was one of the best weddings I've ever been to!

Hi girls

I am around just having a terrible time with morning sickness still. iv got hyperemises again so Been put on some tablets to help hope they kick in soon.

Hi girls

I am around just having a terrible time with morning sickness still. iv got hyperemises again so Been put on some tablets to help hope they kick in soon.

Oh no! I hope it gets better for you soon. MS was the WORST.

I know she does! I was amazed when she suggested it. I told her about my cycles because I have been tracking them since Feb. So I think that's why. She told me if I've been irregular for this long then I will probably remain that way and that I'll probably need help. So I'm excited!

Hiya ladies -
OMG!!! I just want to scream!!! I am soo frustrated with this whole finding a venue search!!! Just when I thought we had found a venue - its not right again!! Last time we couldnt get the church wedding I wanted and this time the place is too expensive!!!
SO yes its back to the drawing board yet again!!!!
I have made him promise that this is it!!!! I dont think I can take much more of this!! I just want the next 18 months to be over with!! Wake up the week before my wedding day and enjoy the last of the it all with my family and friends.

Ok rant of with
Sorry ladies - just had to get this out my system!!

Hi Sandy - I so know how you feel with family issues and the wedding!! I have my mother trying to get my to choose my sister as my bridesmaid!!

Hi Ana - how are you doing??

Greer - oh no!! Keep your head up. Roll on next cycle!!

Sammi - Hope those tablets help you feel better!! MS - one thing I am really not looking forward to.

Janene - Hoping to get clomid for my next cycle - clomid buddies here we go!!

Hope you all have a really good week.
I have another really busy week ahead - not sure when I will be back on.
But I will be back - hopefully chat again soon

OMG!!! I just checked in on FB and saw an old school friend had a miscarriage this week. Her son was due on 11 Nov! He was still born on Wednesday night!
I so feel for her and her family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"