KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Stoppin by to say hi :) I don't come on much since we're not TTC anymore! I don't even know whe AF is supposed to arrive since it as all messed up last month....I am going to assume sometime next week!

Well, I've just been busy as ever and pretty happy as well. School has been good and so has my job. Hope everyone else is doing great, I hope we see some more bfp's this month...it was Sammi this past month right? :)

Hiya ladies -
OMG!!! I just want to scream!!! I am soo frustrated with this whole finding a venue search!!! Just when I thought we had found a venue - its not right again!! Last time we couldnt get the church wedding I wanted and this time the place is too expensive!!!
SO yes its back to the drawing board yet again!!!!
I have made him promise that this is it!!!! I dont think I can take much more of this!! I just want the next 18 months to be over with!! Wake up the week before my wedding day and enjoy the last of the it all with my family and friends.

Ok rant of with
Sorry ladies - just had to get this out my system!!

Oh no. I know it's easy to say but I swear it will all turn out and before you know it it will be a week before wedding day and everything will be perfect!!!

OMG!!! I just checked in on FB and saw an old school friend had a miscarriage this week. Her son was due on 11 Nov! He was still born on Wednesday night!
I so feel for her and her family!

This has happened to one of my best friends twice now. SHe is currently on her third pregnancy. Nothing can ever be worse than this. I am so sorry for her.

Stoppin by to say hi :) I don't come on much since we're not TTC anymore! I don't even know whe AF is supposed to arrive since it as all messed up last month....I am going to assume sometime next week!

Well, I've just been busy as ever and pretty happy as well. School has been good and so has my job. Hope everyone else is doing great, I hope we see some more bfp's this month...it was Sammi this past month right? :)

Tiffany, it is SO wonderful to hear from you. Thinking of you!

Hi Sandy - I so know how you feel with family issues and the wedding!! I have my mother trying to get my to choose my sister as my bridesmaid!!

Hi Ana - how are you doing??

Greer - oh no!! Keep your head up. Roll on next cycle!!

Sammi - Hope those tablets help you feel better!! MS - one thing I am really not looking forward to.

Janene - Hoping to get clomid for my next cycle - clomid buddies here we go!!

Hope you all have a really good week.
I have another really busy week ahead - not sure when I will be back on.
But I will be back - hopefully chat again soon

YAY!!! I'd love to be clomid buddies!!! let me know when you get put on it :) hopefully you wont need it though

I'm going to try to get Clomid as well. Considering I tried for a yr with my ex husband and nothing happened and now with my current husband im going on 7 months. DH checked sperm and he is perfect

Lacey sounds like you def need clomid :) Have you talk to your doctor about it yet? My cousin used it and she was able to get pregnant... so i am very hopeful this month.

morning ladies just stopping in to say hello, hope everyone is having a nice day

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been a ghost for the last few weeks. Sept. is always CREAZY busy for teachers! I just wanted to update everyone, I tested this morning with First Reponse and got a BFP at 13DPO...... I still can't believe it!!!

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been a ghost for the last few weeks. Sept. is always CREAZY busy for teachers! I just wanted to update everyone, I tested this morning with First Reponse and got a BFP at 13DPO...... I still can't believe it!!!

Oh my gosh Congratulations! That's so exciting :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hey ladies,

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats honey! I still think there are lots more to come for this group!

hey ladies,

sorry i have been a ghost for the last few weeks. Sept. Is always creazy busy for teachers! I just wanted to update everyone, i tested this morning with first reponse and got a bfp at 13dpo...... I still can't believe it!!!

congrats!!!

Lacey sounds like you def need clomid :) Have you talk to your doctor about it yet? My cousin used it and she was able to get pregnant... so i am very hopeful this month.

Not yet. Im going to bring it up at my appointment

Hey ladies,

congrats thats great news yay another bfp keep it coming ladies

Maybe we will have better luck, a lot of us arent really TTCing now because we have other things going on

Congrats!!! so exciting!

im on my 2nd day of clomid :) I will Ov sometime next week! yay i can't wait! hope everyone is doing ok. I know everyone has been super busy lately. hope everyone comes back every once and awhile. I know i could def. use the support

fx for you this cycle janene as for me well I'm still ttc but I'm telling myself that we are ntnp just so I don't get to stressed this month. I think af is due oct 9ish so i'm in the two week wait right now so fx that this frame of mind that I put myself in this cycle works for me and I and get my bfp

Guess who got a faint second line tonight...

:wohoo:

I showed to DH and I'm not imagining it, either.

Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->