KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Only 10, does that seem too early? I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much if it's a bad test or something.

fx for you this cycle janene as for me well I'm still ttc but I'm telling myself that we are ntnp just so I don't get to stressed this month. I think af is due oct 9ish so i'm in the two week wait right now so fx that this frame of mind that I put myself in this cycle works for me and I and get my bfp

aww thank you!!! yay for the TWW! my FXed for you as well! and lots of :dust:
hope you see that BFP soon!

Only 10, does that seem too early? I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much if it's a bad test or something.

sounds like good news to me!!!! its def possible to get a positive that early. just wait a couple days and test again :) YAY!

fx for you this cycle janene as for me well I'm still ttc but I'm telling myself that we are ntnp just so I don't get to stressed this month. I think af is due oct 9ish so i'm in the two week wait right now so fx that this frame of mind that I put myself in this cycle works for me and I and get my bfp

aww thank you!!! yay for the TWW! my FXed for you as well! and lots of :dust:
hope you see that BFP soon!

I'm so feeling good about this month and to see 2 new bfp I feel even better.

Hey lovelies,

I just wanted to pop in and see how me old pals were doing?

I miss the positivity of this thread. Cant wait for you guys to join me

Some great news to share is that my LTTTC friend on here (midget em) has just had her BFP! Miracles do happen

x x x x

I hope to join you to Loz
its been hard for me to stay positive sometimes thats why I just stay away but I'm trying really hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel and I feel like that is going to be soon.
I hope its ok to symptom spot a little but I just wanted to ask you ladies have any of you had numbness in your legs? I've been getting that in my right leg and its been like that for a few days. I've also been getting headachs of and on for over a week. the numbness in my right leg is kinda annoying I've looked it up on the internet and I just keep reading about brain issues and its freaking me out. it does come up as a pg issue but not till later on in pg when the weight of the baby starts cutting off blood flow

Good morning ladies!

butterworth-- We all understand the fight to stay positive for sure and we're all around whenever you need to talk. I think the headaches may be a symptom but i'm a bad judge cuz i've fought headaches and back problems since highschool. As far as your leg numbness it sounds to me like a pinched nerve. Googling is evil in my book, hahaha. Everytime i search something i find out i'm dying again (not that it'll stop me from googling the next time anyway :blush:)Chin up honey your time is coming!

Hakunamatata- CONGRATS hon! I agree a line is usually a line but i would retest with fmu again just incase the test is messin with you! Depending on your cycles it is very possible to get a line that early if the test is sensitive enough! :test: again and a pic this time!lol

Janene-- Glad to hear you're on the Clomid! With cycles that long it should def help and alot of ladies get their BFP after going on it so fx for you!!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and lots of :dust: to you all!

Hey lovelies,

I just wanted to pop in and see how me old pals were doing?

I miss the positivity of this thread. Cant wait for you guys to join me

Some great news to share is that my LTTTC friend on here (midget em) has just had her BFP! Miracles do happen

x x x x

:wave: hi loz! Congrats to your friend, LTTTC is the pits but good things come to those who wait (and even more precious for that wait:thumbup:)

Hope you're feelin well

HI Ladies. It is SO great to see 2 BFPs!!!!! HOORAY.

Not so hot here. After light spotting this weekend AF got me this morning after 32 days. My cycles are no where near regular. Ranging from 25-32 days. So I have a call in to my doctor to see what we can do about it. Fx's something happens as I'm just pretty bummed this month.

Keep the BFPs coming PLEASE!

Oh my gosh!! I seemed to have missed a lot of action on here in the last few days!!

Oh and my good news - we have booked a venue!!! Oakwood House Hotel!!! It is stunning!!!

Ok now to go back and catch up on the missing days

I'm reaching out to all of you since i know you and you know me. I know this isn't really where to post but i trust all of you & my heart is hurtin today.
Here's the deal we are trying to tell my immediate family that we're expecting (which i think should be such a happy time) but my dad seems fit to bring his girlfriend to every dinner/event. I kind of just want it to be my dad & sister since this is kind of personal and i don't know her well at all. So my question is am I just letting the pregnancy hormones get to me or should i be able to have dinner with just my dad, sis & DH?:shrug: I asked him not to bring her this weekend and he told me that would be awkwark for him :dohh: I should probably add that i'm also dealing with trying to tell my mom whom i am not close with anymore so i know my emotions are already all over. I'm also balancing the childish "who knew first me or your father" that i know is to come. (cant wait till i have to tell her DH family knew first:nope:)

I'm sorry to post this here and if you don't want to hear it i understand. :flower:

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been a ghost for the last few weeks. Sept. is always CREAZY busy for teachers! I just wanted to update everyone, I tested this morning with First Reponse and got a BFP at 13DPO...... I still can't believe it!!!

Congrats Greens!!! :happydance:

Finallly we see another BFP here!! :happydance:

I so know what you mean by the first few weeks back are crazy - my new class are driving me nuts!!!! :growlmad:

I'm reaching out to all of you since i know you and you know me. I know this isn't really where to post but i trust all of you & my heart is hurtin today.
Here's the deal we are trying to tell my immediate family that we're expecting (which i think should be such a happy time) but my dad seems fit to bring his girlfriend to every dinner/event. I kind of just want it to be my dad & sister since this is kind of personal and i don't know her well at all. So my question is am I just letting the pregnancy hormones get to me or should i be able to have dinner with just my dad, sis & DH?:shrug: I asked him not to bring her this weekend and he told me that would be awkwark for him :dohh: I should probably add that i'm also dealing with trying to tell my mom whom i am not close with anymore so i know my emotions are already all over. I'm also balancing the childish "who knew first me or your father" that i know is to come. (cant wait till i have to tell her DH family knew first:nope:)

I'm sorry to post this here and if you don't want to hear it i understand. :flower:

Hey hun, :hugs: I really dont know what to say as I have never been in this situation. But I think you should go with what you feel comfortable with. If you dont want her there then just explain to your dad that it is really important to you that it just be him there. I am sure he will understand afterwards. He can always explain to her afterwards.
FXed the dinner goes well

Hi girls, sorry I've been so absent lately.

It's looking like I'm totally done TTC indefinitely. DB and I are completely falling apart at the seams. He leaves in a week for 4 months of training and we're just completely unraveling, so I'm giving up on this site as it is too hard for me.

Anyone who is already on my fb or would like to add me, let me know. I'd love to keep in touch with you girls.

Thanks for all of your support, and best of luck to you all!
xo

aw jen i am sooo sorry :( wish i could be there to give you a big hug. I hope that time apart heals your relationship. What is your facebook? ill add you. I wont be able to talk about baby stuff on my fb since no one know but ill def message you to stay in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->