KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi ladies,
Congrats Hakunamata!!! Great news!!!

Hope everyone is well!!!

I have no one else I can spill beans to at the mo and can really do with some advice.
I really dont know what to do at the mo!!
I had cd21 bloods done on Tuesday - seems like we got the wrong day as I the witch got me yesterday!!! So should have had the bloods done on 23 or 24 Sept.
So the big question is do I see doc for the results and request more bloods AGAIN?
I was chatting to DF last night and he raised the pertinant question of whether we should go ahead with investigations now or wait?
As if we do go ahead with investigations I might land up heavily pregnant at my wedding or have a really small baby and I really dont want that.
Do we go ahead with the investigations now to save time after the wedding?
Or do we just wait till after the wedding?
I really dont know!
Also do I tell all this to the doctor?

Tough questions. I don't see why not to go ahead with the investigations now, right? I mean, then you can know what is up? But in terms of still trying, if you don't want to be pregnant at your wedding then I'd relax until a few months before. Just my thoughts! Good luck!

Hi ladies,
Congrats Hakunamata!!! Great news!!!

Hope everyone is well!!!

I have no one else I can spill beans to at the mo and can really do with some advice.
I really dont know what to do at the mo!!
I had cd21 bloods done on Tuesday - seems like we got the wrong day as I the witch got me yesterday!!! So should have had the bloods done on 23 or 24 Sept.
So the big question is do I see doc for the results and request more bloods AGAIN?
I was chatting to DF last night and he raised the pertinant question of whether we should go ahead with investigations now or wait?
As if we do go ahead with investigations I might land up heavily pregnant at my wedding or have a really small baby and I really dont want that.
Do we go ahead with the investigations now to save time after the wedding?
Or do we just wait till after the wedding?
I really dont know!
Also do I tell all this to the doctor?

Maybe waiting would be better so you don't have a brand new baby at the wedding. Weddings are stressful enough, can't imagine having to deal with both at the same time.

Thanks!!

Ugh. Just got another call. Another good friend is pregnant. DH and I just had a mini-meltdown. So happy for them but man do I want to have that news too. Waiting to hear back from my doctor about my awful cycles. So just going to take it easy once AF leaves here. Just really upset right now.

I'm sorry :hugs:

morning ladies hope everyone had a good weekend
I woke up with a lovely head cold been feeling not so good the last couple of days and today I feel horrible, if I didn't have to close today i would have called in sick and stayed in bed I hate being sick.

butterworth -- so sorry you're sick! headcolds will test your sanity sometimes! I hope you feel better soon!:hugs:

Fitz-- those days are the worst! I think every lady in here feels your pain with that, but it sounds like you've got a good supporting man to help you thru it! I hope your heart mends fast and your spirits rise fast!:hugs:

Skweek-- that's a toughy! If it were me I would probably keep the investigations going (having some answers would lessen my stress during an already stressful time) and probably wait till closer to the wedding to go back to TTC. On the other hand my BIL's sister got married in June (2wks before her due date) and it was still wonderful! She looked beautiful anyway and was doted on even more. I think that's really a personal decision. My family is very open minded about that kind of stuff (but DH's family would probably boycotted our wedding)

Thanks for all the support and advice ladies.
I have made an appointment to see my doc - but only managed to get next Monday afternoon. So will go and see what she says about more tests. Have ordered more OPK's to help find out when I OV this month - should help in pin pointing the right day for bloods.
Will not tell her about the possibility of holding off with the TTCing for now. Might be the last month we TTC till after the wedding.

Butterworth - :hugs: hope you are feeling better soon.

I am on Clomid now. Kind of excited, kind of disappointed in my body. When talking to my doc he asked how long it took to conceive DD. We weren't even trying! I feel like my body is failing me so hopefully Clomid will help!

Hey Greer - you are sooo lucky to have got the clomid. I am so hoping the doc says that when I am ready to TTC again that I can also Clomid!!
Good luck and tons of :dust: with TTCing this month!!

Hey Greer - you are sooo lucky to have got the clomid. I am so hoping the doc says that when I am ready to TTC again that I can also Clomid!!
Good luck and tons of :dust: with TTCing this month!!

Thank you!

Well girls, I know a lot of you are on my fb and might be wondering what is up with all of the cryptic posts.

Friday evening DB said "I love you, I'll see you tomorrow", and I haven't heard from him since.

This evening he blocked me from his facebook. I contacted his father, who said "Let him go, he is only focusing on training right now".

So it's over. Just like that. No explanation, no goodbye. I guess he's planning on leaving everything that's here here, and only cares about the possessions he has where he's been living during the week.

There's nothing more to say, really. I'm a disastrous wreck

:cry::cry::cry:

Well girls, I know a lot of you are on my fb and might be wondering what is up with all of the cryptic posts.

Friday evening DB said "I love you, I'll see you tomorrow", and I haven't heard from him since.

This evening he blocked me from his facebook. I contacted his father, who said "Let him go, he is only focusing on training right now".

So it's over. Just like that. No explanation, no goodbye. I guess he's planning on leaving everything that's here here, and only cares about the possessions he has where he's been living during the week.

I'm sorry to hear that jen sending you a big hug but I know that is not going to make things better right now

I'm still not feeling good went home early just cuz my head was so foggy I coudn't think at all today at work so it was best I go home and rest. that helped me a little

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so so so sorry. I cannot imagine what pain you are in right now. Hugs and love to you.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so so so sorry. I cannot imagine what pain you are in right now. Hugs and love to you.

Thank you! I thought I'd felt pain before, but honestly nothing could ever compare to this :cry:

I just want to curl up in a ball and die

Go ahead and curl up in a ball ... but don't die. I know it cannot possible seem like this at this time, but you WILL be stronger because of this and you WILL come out of this on top. I know it. And please know we are all here for you. Always. My heart aches for you :cry: and I just cannot imagine what kind of man would "leave" like that.

Go ahead and curl up in a ball ... but don't die. I know it cannot possible seem like this at this time, but you WILL be stronger because of this and you WILL come out of this on top. I know it. And please know we are all here for you. Always. My heart aches for you :cry: and I just cannot imagine what kind of man would "leave" like that.

Especially when he doesn't even know what's going on this cycle. Sure we weren't getting along and weren't really TTC, but we still DTD a bunch around Ov time. I almost wish I could say, guess what asshole, I'm pregnant! But AF actually came early and is already almost done now.

Especially when he doesn't even know what's going on this cycle. Sure we weren't getting along and weren't really TTC, but we still DTD a bunch around Ov time. I almost wish I could say, guess what asshole, I'm pregnant! But AF actually came early and is already almost done now.

As great as a BFP would be in any circumstance he doesn't deserve that (you do!). Hang in there lady. You are NOT alone ... EVER! You WILL get through this. I am sorry, I know it is not my place, but just leaving like that screams coward to me. It just doesn't seem right to just up and leave like that. I am off to bed but will check in tomorrow with you! I know it won't be possible but TRY to get some sleep? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

As great as a BFP would be in any circumstance he doesn't deserve that (you do!). Hang in there lady. You are NOT alone ... EVER! You WILL get through this. I am sorry, I know it is not my place, but just leaving like that screams coward to me. It just doesn't seem right to just up and leave like that. I am off to bed but will check in tomorrow with you! I know it won't be possible but TRY to get some sleep? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much for your kind words Greer, they really do mean so much.
This is by far the hardest thing I think I've ever had to deal with, and I've had a rough go of things in my life. You're exactly right, he is as cowardly as they come. But at the end of the day it just leaves me feeling absolutely worthless - like I'm not even worthy of a respectable breakup, he just has to slink away instead. I honestly don't know what I ever did to deserve any of this. I just want to go to sleep and wake up and have it all be a horrible dream :cry:

I've already barely slept over the past few days because of his strange behaviour, so I know there's no sleep for me tonight. I'm surviving on coffee alone at this point. I just have no clue where to go from here.. I'm completely broken.

aw Jen i am so sorry you are going through this :(
i agree with Greer you will come out a strong person. Right now its easy to blame yourself, but i strongly believe everything happens for a reason. Maybe he isn't the one who would bring out the best in you. You deserve the best of the best. Very selfish of him to just up and leave like that with no explanation and then reassure you he was coming back. Try not to blame yourself... not right now but soon you will realize that nothing was your fault.
I have been through the pain you are feeling and believe me i said the same exact things you are. I cried and stayed in bed for about a week... then one day i couldlnt take it anymore and i decided to get out of bed and actually do something for me for once. I cut off all communication and I actually figured out who i was for the first time in my life. It was something that i def. needed. It made me appreciate my friends and family more as well. You will know you are ok when you are able to laugh again.
This happened about 3 years ago... my DH now is actually the one who broke my heart. We both learned a lot from it and now i wouldn't change a thing. It was def. much needed.

I dont want to give you false hope, but take all the time you need. Cry, Scream, or even punch something. Get it all out and then start doing things that make you happy. Everything will be ok. plus im always here for a chat. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->