KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

hopefully a + test but funny thing after I took the test I started to feel af like cramps so who knows

You're not out till the bitch... ahem.... witch shows!:thumbup:

Just noticed the ticker ... 12 WEEKS!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Have you told the fam yet? How did it go with dad/gf and mom?

Mom went better than expected (we're working on it for Cadbury's sake) Dad went AWESOME! He is so excited and so is my sis. Dad's GF took a step back to give us some space and sent me an e-card in congrats:thumbup: I think she gets it! Had my first u/s today and i am in LOVE! She measured Cad to be 13wks exactly:cloud9:

How have you been? Feelin ok?

hopefully a + test but funny thing after I took the test I started to feel af like cramps so who knows

Just noticed the ticker ... 12 WEEKS!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Mom went better than expected (we're working on it for Cadbury's sake) Dad went AWESOME! He is so excited and so is my sis. Dad's GF took a step back to give us some space and sent me an e-card in congrats:thumbup: I think she gets it! Had my first u/s today and i am in LOVE! She measured Cad to be 13wks exactly:cloud9:

Oh that is SO great to hear! That is AWESOME!!!!!! Hooary and congrats to the fam!

Good here. On Clomid now so hoping for a BFP at the end of Oct. Take my last pill tomorrow and we'll get down to work on Sunday! Of course I am getting a nasty head cold but I will be damned if I waste this Clomid!!

And... LOVE to see the u/s photo if you could. That was the best. I was lucky (in a sense) and had a TON of u/s with DD (a few hiccups during the pregnancy) and it was just so wonderful to see the little bean in there!

yes you have to post some u/s pics I'd love to see them. I'm glad your family is happy for you christina
greer fx for you this cycle I have a good feeling this month so I'm sending lots of baby dust to you and have lots of fun bd'ing

Okay here are 2 of them. I wasn't gonna post them in here cuz i don't want to upset anyone :nope: but since you asked i'll post 2. The first one was the very first view i got :haha: Diva shot "no pictures please!" the lady cut off the bottom of Cadbury's legs crossed too.:haha: The second is a profile shot. No good shots for gender guessing so the wait is on till 20wks!

I have to thank you ladies for being so supportive!:hugs: I direly want more BFP's from all of you! (even the ladies waiting to TTC :Tiff & Anna)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
fitz i really hope the clomid works it's wonders for you! I know there are ALOT of BFP's due to clomid ...fx!!!!

so cute thanks for posting pics. so you do want to know what sex the baby is. I would too just so I'd know what to buy for the little one. can't wait to see more of these pics as the baby gets bigger.

Thanks butterworth. Yeah i wanna know so my kid isn't dressed like a duck for 3mths:haha: I went to a shower a couple weeks ago and the poor girl got every single outfit in yellow,lol! When we finally agree the name will be our closely guarded secret till delivery day! (except my bnb friends of course,lol)

Hey girls sorry iv not been arround much they have admitted me to hospital with the sickness because I can't eat or drink. One good thing is they gave me an early scan and I'm due may 16th and baby is good with a strong heart beat.

How is everyone have I missed much?

Hey girls sorry iv not been arround much they have admitted me to hospital with the sickness because I can't eat or drink. One good thing is they gave me an early scan and I'm due may 16th and baby is good with a strong heart beat.

SOooooooo sorry honey.! Is this what happened with you're last one? Hope you are feelin better soon and your beanie keeps thriving.

Hi ladies.
Thanks for the pics Christina - love the diva pic!!!

Sammi - great to hear lil'un is growing strong! boohoo to the sickness!!! Hope you manage to keep something down and perk up soon!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

AFM - In a way I'm glad its the weekend but then again I have so much marking and planning to do, not sure I will get much else done.
I cant wait for Monday evening - as I have an appointment to see the doc again - get more papers for bloods again. I am also awaiting the arrival of more digi CB OPK's that I ordered in the week. I have also started BBTing again this month.

Hopefully find sometime to catch up with eveyone over the weekend too.

FXed to all those testing this weekend.

Oh no!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Loved seeing your little one!!! Great u/s picts!

Just got back with my mom from her first chemo session. Boring!!! It was 6 hours of just sitting there! It will be every two weeks for only 4 hrs (since this was her first go they had to do some stuff first).

I have a wicked head cold, stuffed, HORRIBLE headache (wondering if it's from Clomid) and just blech feeling. But DH and I start DTD on Sunday and REALLY hoping for a little one!!! Busy weekend here so won't be on too much. One of my friend's is leaving her husband and I have to help her move. It's a TERRIBLE situation. And lots of Halloween parties for DD. I swear she gets invited to more things than we do!

Hey Greer - blah to the cold!! Hope its just the clomid!!

Seems like so many couples are breaking up!! a colleague is going through a divorce at the mo - but long overdue for her!! He is a bit heavy handed with her!!! I am really glad she is leaving him!!

Has anyone heard from Ana recently? She has been on my mind a lot lately!

Fitz-- colds suck! I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy the BD'ing!!!

Skweek-- I haven't heard from Ana but she's been on my mind too. I know her SO is away until Jan i think, so she's on the wttc list with Tiff. I think ana popped in a couple of pages back though?? Hope all is well with everyone!Have you heard from JMandrews?

Hey Ladies,
I have been so busy with school, I dont even remember the last time I bd with my husband. I dont think this month will be my month but im going to the doctors for a papsmear and my hubby is going with me and we are going to talk to my doctor about clomid. I am hoping some of you ladies get a BFP! Christina I love your u/s pictures. They melt my heart, I love babies and I think you are going to be a good mom. Sammi I am so sorry you had to go to the hospital, glad the little one is going strong and healthy. If you guys want to know how i am and want to catch up with me find me on fb https://www.facebook.com/peanuts.princess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->