KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hey Ladies,
How are you all doing? I was frustrated the other day because I thought i blew my test. I got my test back today and I got an 86! and for this class you have to at least get a 77. I am so happy.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

WAY TO GO!

work sucked today some people can be so rude

Sorry you had a crappy day! I've found that the "general public" is completely rude. Most ppl i deal with at work could never put themselves in someone elses shoes!
What happened?:hugs:

work sucked today some people can be so rude

Sorry you had a crappy day! I've found that the "general public" is completely rude. Most ppl i deal with at work could never put themselves in someone elses shoes!
What happened?:hugs:

someone screaming at me about a 1 cent intrest charge on their bill I mean come on 1 cent then he hung up on me but before he hung up had to tell me that I was a bitch I me come on really

ppl are idiots sometimes! I'm always scolding DH for getting short with ppl If you just stopped and thought about how you would like it I think 95% of ppl wouldn't show their asses as much!

:hugs::hugs: Just think about how much more it cost him to make that call to complain to you and probably 3 other ppl just as cheap:thumbup:

ppl are idiots sometimes! I'm always scolding DH for getting short with ppl If you just stopped and thought about how you would like it I think 95% of ppl wouldn't show their asses as much!

:hugs::hugs: Just think about how much more it cost him to make that call to complain to you and probably 3 other ppl just as cheap:thumbup:

I know what can you do plus I have nothing to do with the billing at my work anyway but of course it was my fault as he put it. I deal with alot of crap sometimes at work it can be very stressful which is not helping with ttc

Thank you so much ladies. I have been running around all day today to do things for other people like my husbands ex. I'm tired. I went grocery shopping which needed to be done. Now I have to lay down low because money is tight. I'm going to relax with my husband for the rest of the night

Just wanted to pop in and thank you all for your support, it means a LOT!!

I miss you ladies, and hope you're all well ... I'm sure I'll be back soon just to chat and keep in touch, but just need a little more "me" time first.

Here's a little vid I thought you'd all like as much as I do :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npp7ZFOgpyM

Happy Friday!! xo

good afternoon ladies hope everyone is having a good day
I'm still getting headaches on and off for 2 weeks and kinda crampy today not sure whats going on and I don't want to look to deep into this but I have a good feeling about this month. trying not to symptom spot but its so hard not to hehe. sending baby dust to my lovely ladies

good afternoon ladies hope everyone is having a good day
I'm still getting headaches on and off for 2 weeks and kinda crampy today not sure whats going on and I don't want to look to deep into this but I have a good feeling about this month. trying not to symptom spot but its so hard not to hehe. sending baby dust to my lovely ladies

Sending baby dust to you!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I hate WTT - I miss you'll! Roll on January. Those who aint on my FB, here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/Khushi.Khoti

I hate WTT - I miss you'll! Roll on January. Those who aint on my FB, here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/Khushi.Khoti

Sent you a request Anna my name is Christina Saltalamachia oh and my avi on fb is my duffas dog:haha:

finally the weekend, went home early today and looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow

:wave:

just saying hi an goodnight!

Miss you ladies!

Hi ladies,
Congrats Hakunamata!!! Great news!!!

Hope everyone is well!!!

I have no one else I can spill beans to at the mo and can really do with some advice.
I really dont know what to do at the mo!!
I had cd21 bloods done on Tuesday - seems like we got the wrong day as I the witch got me yesterday!!! So should have had the bloods done on 23 or 24 Sept.
So the big question is do I see doc for the results and request more bloods AGAIN?
I was chatting to DF last night and he raised the pertinant question of whether we should go ahead with investigations now or wait?
As if we do go ahead with investigations I might land up heavily pregnant at my wedding or have a really small baby and I really dont want that.
Do we go ahead with the investigations now to save time after the wedding?
Or do we just wait till after the wedding?
I really dont know!
Also do I tell all this to the doctor?

Ugh. Just got another call. Another good friend is pregnant. DH and I just had a mini-meltdown. So happy for them but man do I want to have that news too. Waiting to hear back from my doctor about my awful cycles. So just going to take it easy once AF leaves here. Just really upset right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->