KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi Ladies. How is everyone doing/feeling?

We are hanging in there over here. Mom didn't feel so great after her first chemo round (round 2 is monday) so we've been busy!

Anyone else on CLomid who's had some pains? DH and I DTD last night and WOW did my insides hurt, A LOT. We've BD'd on cd 12, 14, and 15. I've had a positive OPK since cd 12 and today it's VERY dark. Of course DH is out of town so we won't be able to BD again until cd 18 but hoping for lots of luck this go. Is it weird to have such long positives?

Feeling very bloated and achy in my lower stomach. Wondering if it's the CLomid?

We are hanging in there over here. Mom didn't feel so great after her first chemo round (round 2 is monday) so we've been busy!

Anyone else on CLomid who's had some pains? DH and I DTD last night and WOW did my insides hurt, A LOT. We've BD'd on cd 12, 14, and 15. I've had a positive OPK since cd 12 and today it's VERY dark. Of course DH is out of town so we won't be able to BD again until cd 18 but hoping for lots of luck this go. Is it weird to have such long positives?

Feeling very bloated and achy in my lower stomach. Wondering if it's the CLomid?

It might be the clomid. I hope it all works out for you. I might be in the same boat as you soon. I have to wait a few weeks to see what will happen. They plan on sending me to a doctor to see if im infertile

It might be the clomid. I hope it all works out for you. I might be in the same boat as you soon. I have to wait a few weeks to see what will happen. They plan on sending me to a doctor to see if im infertile

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you! I am now off to school but I will catch everyone up when I get home later. have a great day

stopping in to say afternoon ladies. rainy day today but I can't complain its better then snow. hope everyone has a good weekend

Hey Ladies,
How are you doing? So I have a question yesterday was cd 27 for me and today is cd 28 I never have a 28 day cycle but last night I had a brownish red discharge until today until about 11am and now it is gone. I thought I might have been actually starting my period, but no period. I don't know what to think. What could it be?

Hey Ladies,
How are you doing? So I have a question yesterday was cd 27 for me and today is cd 28 I never have a 28 day cycle but last night I had a brownish red discharge until today until about 11am and now it is gone. I thought I might have been actually starting my period, but no period. I don't know what to think. What could it be?

It could be the start of AF? That happened to me last month. Had that kind of discharge on and off for 4 days. I went through like 7 HPTs!!! I would hold off on the HPT and see what today brings. Then maybe test tomorrow? Any other AF symptoms?

wow! i have missed so much......hope ur all doing well....im gonna read what i can to catch up would love if any1 could feel me in on what bits i have missed lol xx

any bfps since i was last on??

will also add that i have been bd when and when it happens not planning anything not even trying and just not preventing and havent tested for last few cycles....and i know my ticker is wrong haha....i have been concentrating on getting my business more wide spread ......

i have had bad back for last couple of months so being sent to the hospital for more tests etc.....and finally got a date to see the gyn - 10th nov.....seems ages away but its not long considering people i know have been waiting for several months x

Hey Zara!!! nice to see you around here!!! We have missed you so much!!!

Boohoo about the bad back!!! I so know what you mean! I am seeing the consultant about my back on 10 Nov! Cant wait to see them again to get my back sorted again!

AFM - I just got my smiley face!! OOHH No prizes for guessing what I will be doing in a bit!!
hehe

Hey Zara!!! nice to see you around here!!! We have missed you so much!!!

Boohoo about the bad back!!! I so know what you mean! I am seeing the consultant about my back on 10 Nov! Cant wait to see them again to get my back sorted again!

AFM - I just got my smiley face!! OOHH No prizes for guessing what I will be doing in a bit!!
hehe

So ur app for back is 10th Nov and my gyn app is for 10th Nov lol....and i aint got a clue when im due af or ov lol.....just been to occupied and not paying attension for last few cycles now, but i feel loads better for it and just bd when we want and not thinking about it :) x

Hey Zara, I had to getback on the temping wagon as last month I totally missed OV and therefore got my days for cd21 bloods all wrong!
So will be calling for an appoinment to see my docs on Monday as it usually takes a good 2 weeks to get an appoinment with her. Bloods due in about 8 days!
FXed the bloods come back better than last time. But time will tell.

How is everyone doing? Where is everyone?

Fingers crossed for u :) ill be back more now so will keep popping in for updates and maybe ill have some of my own.... :) x

Morning Coochies!!

just popping in before I head off to work. Last week before I get a week off!! YAY

Hope you all have a great week!!

Well girls, remember me? I wanted to start this forum fresh with a new username/profile just to get rid of past memories and feelings. I use to be Kytti... I left due to an ectopic pregnancy which led to the removal of my right tube and of course devastation. I just wanted to say hello and give a small update. I had my surgery on 9/3 and to my shock, my normal cycle returned on 10/5. An even bigger shock came at my post op follow up last week. I was originally told (before my surgery) to wait until January of next year to begin TTC again. However, my doctor said to me, "Everything looks great. Your 2 ovaries and left tube look perfect. I want you to start trying again, if that is your plan, after your first cycle." WOW. I was shocked! He said the reason is because of potential scar tissue which may or may not develop in the future due to my surgery. However, he did go on to save I had no previous scar tissue from my c-section with my daughter so that was very good news. I am still in shock. I informed him I already had my first cycle and he seemed surprised. I am actually due to ovulate any day now and I have been getting ovulation signs as well as OPKs which are getting darker. I know though because I only have one tube I may not ovulate every month. He did say at some point my good tube will actually pick up the slack and grab the egg from EITHER ovary! This was really shocking... I had no idea this could happen. But there is still a chance every other month at least that I might ovulate on my good side. Who knows what month that will be now. The good news is my 2ww's won't be too stressful anymore because I am not expecting this to happen again any time soon. I am also glad I don't have to wait until January to start trying again since 1) it might take longer and 2) the anxiety which was building up while I was waiting was a lot to take in.

I hope all of you are doing well... I can't say I'll be here as often as I use to but I am here. :)

Oh, and I decided on the new name because it seemed fitting despite the huge dark cloud I have been under the past 3 months of my life. I think I am finally starting to see the light again for the first time. And yeah, I'm a closet Twilight fan too but the meaning behind the words is powerful to me right now.

breakingdawn--- WELCOME BACK!!!:flower: You have been in my prayers since you left. It sounds like you two went through alot!!!! But everything sounds like it's swinging your way now:thumbup: You just made my day with the good news and new contact with us all again! it's kinda quiet around here anymore but it seems that everyone checks in now and again! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Breakingdawn to your new beginning, I love it!

Zaney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIYA!!!!!!! Seems alot of ladies are NTNP and others are VERY busy with work/school so it's kinda quiet on here alot but ppl check in too! Nice to see ya back and glad to hear you're just havin fun bd'ing! That may just be the way to bfp!

Skweek- YAYYYYYY for smiley's!!! lol have fun honey chasin the :spermy:

Thanks so much. It's still hard being in the forums because it's a constant reminder of my Easter baby but I am trying to look at it as though my body maybe knew something was not right with my baby so it tried to stop it before it started. Hopefully it will happen again soon for us, my doctor seems confident since I had no previous issues getting pregnant and it only took us 2 months with number 1 and only 3 months this past time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->