KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Butterworth-- that lecture will probably still come but i'm sure they still love you and when there is a grandbaby in their arms it will most definitely be less important i'm sure! They came to grips (sort of) with your arrangement so who can resist a baby!!!

SKweek -- everyone breaks down at times! lol i gained back every pound i lost when my MIL moved back and then some BEFORE bfp!lol. Now i think i'll worry about it next yr! Keep doin what your doin!

Pnuts--yaaayyyyyyy for a doc who'll listen!!!!!! Hope you get the answers your lookin for!

Hello Ladies,
So my appointment was just a plain pap smear which is whatever, but however I got a call the other day saying my referral for a GYN went through, which means I can be checked to see if I'm having fertility issues. I am excited. My appointment is Nov 16th, that was the earliest they could get me in. I am hoping to figure all of this soon.

well good luck, nov 16th isn't too bad less then a month. fx for you
I told my dr about my issues and they just told me to keep trying so here I am still trying. gald to see your dr is helping you

so whats new with all of you ladies...BTW welcome back breaking dawn

Hello Ladies,
So my appointment was just a plain pap smear which is whatever, but however I got a call the other day saying my referral for a GYN went through, which means I can be checked to see if I'm having fertility issues. I am excited. My appointment is Nov 16th, that was the earliest they could get me in. I am hoping to figure all of this soon.

well good luck, nov 16th isn't too bad less then a month. fx for you
I told my dr about my issues and they just told me to keep trying so here I am still trying. gald to see your dr is helping you

aww Im sorry. I hope you get a BFP and it was hard getting this. i want to make sure there is nothing wrong with me

Sandy - I know how you feel! Years ago my parents were like that too! I would get lectured about absolutely every choice I made! I am just so glad they have 'modernised'! 10 years ago I would so have been lectured for moving in with DF as we arent married yet! I think my mom is just so desperate to see me married with little ones she wouldn't batter an eyelid if I did get my BFP now! Years ago she would have insisted on raising the child as hers!
Hang in there hun! Everything will work out!!

Lacey - YAY for the doc's appointment!!! FXed and let us know how it goes.

Christina - I see my weight has dropped again this morning! I am so glad!! Its just been so hard these last few weeks! I really do need to join the gym now or I fear I wont loose any more weight!

AFM - I finally got my red lines on FF!! They say I OVed on Sunday - but I got a + OPK on Sunday morning. Is that possible? They are putting me as 3DPO, but I think I'm 2DPO.
So I now that I'm officially in my 2WW I might wait and see if I get my BFP this month before joining the gym. Bloods next Monday morning then see my doc the following Monday afternoon. FXed for BFP this month.

Hey ladies,
I'm off to school and just wanted to say Have a great day. I miss you all. Im sorry I am so busy, but i will keep you all up to date

sending lots of baby dust to you Carla for your ttw
I think I ov this weekend so lots of bd'ing for me this next week fun fun fun. I did take a pg test this week just to make sure as i only had af for 1 day and it did come back neg so I think being sick that week did something to my cycle I'm giving myself till dec if i don't get pg before then I will beg my dr to send me to a gyno to get things checked out hopefully I wont have to beg to much or better yet hopefully I get my bfp. I've been feeling so much more positive about myself this last month I just have a feeling that things are going to happen very soon

Thanks Sandy!

FXed you catch that little egg!! Then we could be bump buddies!

There is a part of me that is really optomistic for my BFP this cycle but the other side of me is being really causious! I just dont want to set myself up for disappointment. If it happens then great otherwise all is not lost as I am going for cd21 bloods next Monday. OH came home tonight with a little pot.
His big concern is that the results will be sent to his parents house and they dont know we are even trying, let alone starting investigations. I told him to feed them a lie as to why the doctors have sent him a letter. hehe

Other than that - I am looking forward to Friday afternoon!! Roll on my holidays!!

Hi Ladies!

Breakingdawn ... WELCOME BACK!!! SO GREAT to hear from you!

Per the weight loss ... WOW, be PROUD PNuts!!!
Butter ... I worked out through my 7 month of pregnancy and STILL gained 65 lbs. I was mortified and still have this last 8 lbs that just doesn't seem to want to leave me. That and my once VERY flat stomach is looking like an old man doesn't help. I'm on the treadmil every morning before DD wakes up and not really seeing results. SO frustrating.

I too am in my TWW but not too optomistic this go as we only BD's on cd 12, 14, and 15. We were supposed to on 18 and 20 but DH was out of town on 18 and I fell asleep on 20!!! Feel like I wasted the Clomid and just getting frustrated for that BFP.

Baby dust to all!

Sorry I've been so MIA lately. Mom is struggling with chemo, I am working a lot more, and DD is keeping me busy. BUt I will try and get on here more. I miss you ladies and feel like I can only really tell you about our Trying and my angst (none of my friends know we are trying or having a bit of a rough go with it).

Greer: So good to hear from you again.
So sorry to hear that your mom's chemo is smooth sailing!
Well done for loosing all that weight again! I would say to wear that tummy with pride. You are a mum after all.
:hugs:

hello ladies,
How are you doing? Well I am very happy because my husband had to score a 107% on his asvab to go to selections well he scored a 108%. So He has his physical Friday and hopefully he will get a date for his training real soon. I am so proud of him. School is going well. I am getting ready for finals so I might not be on much real soon because I have a lot to do

Well, after 2-3 days of hardly anything on the OPKs I got this today:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo-1.jpg

I am due to ovulate tomorrow so I guess my cycle is still somewhat normal. I know this is not quite a positive OPK yet but it sure is visible now. Hopefully we can get some tries in the next few days.

Wishing everyone lots of baby dust whether you are TTC or NTNP.

Well, after 2-3 days of hardly anything on the OPKs I got this today:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo-1.jpg

I am due to ovulate tomorrow so I guess my cycle is still somewhat normal. I know this is not quite a positive OPK yet but it sure is visible now. Hopefully we can get some tries in the next few days.

Wishing everyone lots of baby dust whether you are TTC or NTNP.

Good luck hun. I haven't really bd at all this month, Im on my period now just waiting for her to end so we can bd. my cycles are messed up last cycle before last was 41 days and last cycle was 29 days. 29 days is my shortest cycles because periods i kept track of was june 6 which lasted 32 days got period july 8th and then that cycle lasted 30 days and got period august 7 that cycle last 41 days and got period september 17 last 29 days the cycle and got my period Oct 16.

I am sorry about your cycles... I guess I should feel grateful my cycles seem to be normal still even after my huge ectopic disaster. :( I was really surprised with my OPK today though. I hope AF goes away for you soon so you can get back to trying. I'd love to be pregnant by the holidays but realistically it's not going to be quick for us anymore I am afraid. Our daughter took 2 months to conceive and with this past loss, 3 months. But since I am less one tube now it will be at least double.

I am sorry about your cycles... I guess I should feel grateful my cycles seem to be normal still even after my huge ectopic disaster. :( I was really surprised with my OPK today though. I hope AF goes away for you soon so you can get back to trying. I'd love to be pregnant by the holidays but realistically it's not going to be quick for us anymore I am afraid. Our daughter took 2 months to conceive and with this past loss, 3 months. But since I am less one tube now it will be at least double.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it all works out for you and you get your BFP soon

hello ladies,
How are you doing? Well I am very happy because my husband had to score a 107% on his asvab to go to selections well he scored a 108%. So He has his physical Friday and hopefully he will get a date for his training real soon. I am so proud of him. School is going well. I am getting ready for finals so I might not be on much real soon because I have a lot to do

That's fantastic! Congrats to him and you too ... you were there with support!

Hey Tiff, Great to see you around again. Seems like everyone is popping in again. Would be great to get the whole gang back together again!!

2 more school days then I'm on a weeks break!!! My head is already in holiday mode, my body is screaming for it right now!!! I so need my weeks break!!
We finally managed to book a hotel in Bournemouth - So greatful it has a spa and swimming pool too!! That way if we dont want to go out we can just relax there for a bit!! I so need to put my feet up for a few days.
Bring on the holidays now!!
Happy Thursday everyone!
:hugs: and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe