KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I have my first appt on Thursday, nothing major, just to confirm pregnancy.

Morning team Coochie!!

Ana - so good to hear from you again, but boohoo and :hugs: to stubborn OH!! I hope he didnt mean what he said! I know how you feel about being scared to see ob/gyn!

Lacey - Seems like everyone is snowed under with school at the mo!! I have a mountain of books to mark and planning to be done today!

Kristina - good luck with doc's appointment this week. I am sure it will all be fine and confirmed with flying colours!!

Ok I need to crack on with said mountain of school work!!
Hope you all have a great Sunday. I will be lurking today while tackling work.

:hugs: and :dust: to all

Hey ladies!!!
I am so so sorry that I haven't been around in so long! I read through the pages I missed and I saw some of u wondering where the heck I've been... I'm fine though no worries! I was kinda laying low I didn't have anything really to talk about and I have been wry busy. It's been a great distraction. As u all know I took my first round of clomid. I have been having lower abdominal pain. Very very sore. Dr said it's normal wIth clomid bcuz my ovaries are over stimulated. Anyway we have been BDing every other day since cd 10 and I got my +OPK today cd 18!!! So we have been dtd tons!!! I was so excited to know I got my surge cuz last month I never did. FXed after all this work and waiting I get my BFP! I'll be testing around the 21st :) how is everyone?

Janene-- YAY for positive opk now onto the BFP!!!

Ana -- great to hear from you too, but sorry it's with a putzy OH. He still cares if he's still getting you HPT's he's just doing the "manly" stress out. Men can be total a$$wipes! I hope for your sake he changes his mind about waiting another year to TTC. Maybe the mood will strike him come this December. :)

Glad to see everyone is at least keeping busy with school/work to make the time go by faster!

Hello Team Coochie!!

Well just back from the doctors - and she tells me the progesterone levels from the recent blood tests was 10.6!! Very low and therefore if that was done of the right day I could not have OV last month - but seeing that it was the wrong day I have to get another test done this month.
She was very pleased to hear that I am temping again this month and told me to work out which day to go for the next blood test! I am so glad she is willing to help me.
She also asked if OH has had his swimmers checked -NOPE. She said he needs to get his done by the time I see her in a months time again so we can speed things up if necessary.
She really is there to help me today and seemed really willing to push things on if she can! She doesnt want to be sitting around wasting time if we dont need to!!!
YAY :happydance:
So will have to keep on with the temping for now and get the bloods done soon too!
Onwards and upwards!!

Hope you are all well.

Hello Team Coochie!!

Well just back from the doctors - and she tells me the progesterone levels from the recent blood tests was 10.6!! Very low and therefore if that was done of the right day I could not have OV last month - but seeing that it was the wrong day I have to get another test done this month.
She was very pleased to hear that I am temping again this month and told me to work out which day to go for the next blood test! I am so glad she is willing to help me.
She also asked if OH has had his swimmers checked -NOPE. She said he needs to get his done by the time I see her in a months time again so we can speed things up if necessary.
She really is there to help me today and seemed really willing to push things on if she can! She doesnt want to be sitting around wasting time if we dont need to!!!
YAY :happydance:
So will have to keep on with the temping for now and get the bloods done soon too!
Onwards and upwards!!

Hope you are all well.

Honey, so glad to hear you have an eager doctor!! It always feels better when you're doing something about the situation AND have a supportive doc to lead you! So nice to hear!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks so much Christina!!
I am even more hopeful than ever now that I will get my BFP soon! If not this month it will be soon! Hoping for BFP by Christmas - what a Christmas present that would be for both sets of grandparents! Will have to make sure that we do lots of HPT's to give them each one then - hehe

Oh some really good news - My cousin's wife had the twins this afternoon. Sounds like she went into labour again this morning and the docs just decided enough is enough. They also recently discovered that with all the meds they had given her to stop labour they were now unable to give her an epidural so they had to give her a full anaesthetic.
All are doing well - the girls weighed in at a whopping 2.49kg's and 2.3kg's! for 33 weeks they were a really good size for twins!
Twin A - Colby Roscoe and Twin B - Adrien Kelley

Hey ladies,
how is everyone. I am doing ok. Just very busy with school still. I had 2 test today. I am very tired so Im going to finish typing my homework up and then off to bed

ladies this maybe tmi but I'm getting just a little worried
well friday we DTD then I stated to spott thought DF just jump started af but I only bleed for 1 day sat then on sunday I stopped then last night we DTD again cuz I thought I haden't bleed all day so she must be done then I started spotting again this am. I've never had a period where I just bleed for one day I didn't have any cramps like af when she was here so I'm not sure af was even here to begin with, should I take a pg test just incase or have any of you had that lasted one day?

ladies this maybe tmi but I'm getting just a little worried
well friday we DTD then I stated to spott thought DF just jump started af but I only bleed for 1 day sat then on sunday I stopped then last night we DTD again cuz I thought I haden't bleed all day so she must be done then I started spotting again this am. I've never had a period where I just bleed for one day I didn't have any cramps like af when she was here so I'm not sure af was even here to begin with, should I take a pg test just incase or have any of you had that lasted one day?

If it will calm your nerves then i would take the HPT. The cycle before our bfp i stressed myself into 3wks of spotting:dohh: I had convinced myself it was an eptopic preg but doc said it was just stress.:shrug: on the otherhand short light periods can signal pg. Maybe just take the test and wait it out a couple of days or call your doc and see what he says?
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

ok I will see if i can test tomorrow am. it was just not like a normal af it was heavy for just 1 day then stopped all together never happened before.

Hello Ladies,
looks like BnB did some changed to the site layout. How is everyone doing? I had my papsmear today and I told them my husband and i had been trying for a yr so they are going to send a consultation for me to be checked. I have to wait for a letter to come in the mail

YAY YAY its Wednesday - only 2 more days to the weekend!! and boy oh boy I could do with a weekend now! and make it a long one too please!!

Ohh seems like you and me too, Lacey. I got a letter from my docs yesterday to remind me I am due for a papsmear! Oh dont we just LOVE papsmears!! NOT

I am still waiting to OV but think its still a bit too early for me. I should in about a weeks time. My temps tell me my body is trying to OV but the OPK's tell me a different story at the mo. Will just have to wait and see what happens this month.

I attempted to come of the site last night but was having problems staying on here - looks like its a lot better now - maybe because there arent as many people on as there was last night. I just hope they get the teething problems sorted soon!!

ok time to get my hands on the paracetemol - woke up this morning with a constant dull achey head! I have a full day ahead of me with teaching and parents consultations again tonight - so no pulling a sickie for me this week!!
But on the brighter side just 7 more school days then we are off for a week!!!
Bring it on!!!

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!!

Well I was also told i have a uterus that tilts upward and we should have sex every week at least 3 times a week. So we will see how this goes. I hope everyone is doing ok well im off to school

Well I was also told i have a uterus that tilts upward and we should have sex every week at least 3 times a week. So we will see how this goes. I hope everyone is doing ok well im off to school

glad to hear you have some sort of idea whats going on... plus dr's orders for more BD'ing ..... "yes sir!":haha: Have fun at school

still kinda spotting today the weirdest period ever. I was researching online never a good idea but I read that some women get a period before they find out they are pg and it is usually not the normal period that they would get, kinda like mine and then its the next month that they miss a period but by then they are usually 8 weeks pg or more. so that gave me some hope I will wait a few more days and then I will do another test.
hope everyone is having a good day

still kinda spotting today the weirdest period ever. I was researching online never a good idea but I read that some women get a period before they find out they are pg and it is usually not the normal period that they would get, kinda like mine and then its the next month that they miss a period but by then they are usually 8 weeks pg or more. so that gave me some hope I will wait a few more days and then I will do another test.
hope everyone is having a good day

:hugs::dust: Hang in there hun!

How is everyone today? I am so tired and I cant stay focused to study for my test in AP tomorrow

Morning all,
Seems to be very quiet on here at the mo.
I'm so glad today is Thursday!! means I finish up with the marathon 3 nights of parents evenings! Yup last night of parents evening for the next 3 months!

Hope you are all well!!
:hugs: and :dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"