KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Morning ladies,

Hey Lacy, looks like school is keeping loads of us too busy for much else! :growlmad:

Hakunamata - how are you? Hopefully MS hasnt set in yet!.

dont think Janene has been on for a few days now.

I'm just watching Eng v Fra rugby match - not sure who to support though - as my team RSA are playing tomorrow morning and could possibly land up playing us in the semi's or finals in the next 2 weeks.
Other than that -got lots of school work to do this weekend. Now that venue is sorted for wedding I can focus on school for the next few months.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
:hugs: and :dust:

Hey ladies just stoppin by to say hi :) Just wanted to let u all know that we are not in WTT mode, we are in NTNP mode so it may still happen. But, I am not tracking anything so I really have no idea where I am. Well, AF did start last Thursday and is long gone now but I have no idea when I O and when I will get AF again..prob in 26 days but who knows.

Anyways, I LOVED seein the scan pics and I hope everyone is doing well. Congrats to all of you with BFP's and good luck to everyone trying!

PS..I passed blood draws and injections in school...I LOVE IT!! Woot woot!

Tiff so glad to hear all is well with school & fam. You're right if you're NtnP then it probably will happen! It's nice to see ya checkin in on here. Hope the job is still goin well.

morning ladies
Hi Tiff long time no see glad school is going good
as for me a sad day af showed up last night and this am I'm feeling a little sad. I don't want to be depressed about it but it is hard not to get sad and cry which happened to me this morning. I tryed to stay in the ntnp mind frame this cycle but who am I kinding this is what I want and no matter how hard I tell myself that if it not this month thats ok better luck next time I still beat myself up for not being able to get pg. anyway sorry for being a neg nilly today but its cd1 so tomorrow I'll feel better about myself I just had to let it off my chest here and not with DF he hates seeing me like this and he's still sleeping so by the time he gets up he wont even know I cryed this morning.

butterworth ---
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
no explaination needed in here!! We all have been there and understand!
:hug::hug:

thanks christina I'm feeling better already next cycle will be better I will catch that eggie, think positive. its me and DFs 9 year anniversary oct 28th I can't believe its been that long already he is my bestest friend ever and much stronger then me when it comes to ttc but then again he already has children so hes been down this road before.

thanks christina I'm feeling better already next cycle will be better I will catch that eggie, think positive. its me and DFs 9 year anniversary oct 28th I can't believe its been that long already he is my bestest friend ever and much stronger then me when it comes to ttc but then again he already has children so hes been down this road before.

Your time is coming and an anniversary sounds like perfect timing for good bd'ing and eggy catching!

thanks for all your support ladies i don't know what I would do with out you. you ladies always find away to keep me positive big hugs to you all

Tiff - so good to hear you are doing well on your course!!

Sandy - boohoo and :hugs: to :witch: arriving!! onwards and upwards to the next cycle!! I agree with Christina - anniversaries are always a good time for BDing!!

Hello girls, a lil update from me: DH wants to WTT till "NEXT" December now. The WTT was already driving me nuts when it was for just 3 months until this December.

Plus, my AF is all messed up - I got my periods after 36 days this cycle which made me infact "believe" that I am Pregnant. We did BD on CD16, CD18, CD19, CD20 last month - my AF was due on the 30th Sept or 1st October. I panicked on 4th October when I still didn't get AF - asked DH to get me HPT which unfortunately made DH and I get involved into a huge fight.

Whenever I talk to him about AF, missed periods and HPTs he goes like, "My career is doomed", like my pregnancy and our future baby are a barrier in his career, WTF?! He used obscene language saying, "You won't get a BFP today or ever". The moment he finished his sentence I turned red with rage and was out of control.

He then bought me 2 HPTs, which I tested the same night and got a BFN - I tested yet again in the morning on 5th October with FMU and got another BFN. Thought to wait - and AF caught me at midnight on 8th October.

I am having a weird feeling, that I wont be able to conceive ever just like DH said and this has left me heartbroken. Thinking what DH said if it ever came true and I be infertile. I didnt speak to him after that night - been 5 days now.

Congratulations, to all those who got their BFPs and Good luck to those who are TTC. Get them coming.

P.S - I am also thinking to consult an OBN/GYN but I don't wanna give in just yet. Perhaps, I am scared of the outcome/results I may get. I don't know what to do - I feel so isolated.

Hey Ana!!

I'm so sorry your OH now wants to wait even longer. I really hope he comes around and that you'll both be able to TTC sooner.

Don't give up hope.

Big hugs!

I hope so Kristin. I'm devastated at the moment - how are you though?

I'm okay sweetie :hugs:

I'm a little scared, think I'll feel better once I hit 12 weeks. Been doing too much reading :wacko: Just trying to relax.

Good to see you on here, we've all missed you.

It will be fine - avoid stress. I do not know if I was stressing out too much this cycle that made me this late - 36 days?! I never had such a long cycle ever in my 10 years history of cycles. But then again, I was sick for a week and heard that sickness may delay periods too.

I miss you all too - I do not want to keep myself from the thread but for some weird reason I get upset seeing everybody TTC around me whilst I have to wait until next year.

Hello ladies,
I'm still alive, just been busy. I have an appointment tuesday for a papsmear and I'm hoping to get put on clomid. hubby and I have been busy but we still are ttc. School has been a little overwhelming but it is going good. I miss you ladies. Ana I am so sorry to hear about your situation I am sure he will come around soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->