KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I hope it goes easy for you hon! I know everyone says there was "something wrong" and that's usually true, I think ur bubs just wanted to be a guardian angel instead. It sounds like you've got the right support system and a loving hubby to help each other get through it all!

Maybe so.. I hope I am blessed with a healthy baby by the time my due date gets here, just so it isn't too painful. That gives me about 6 months. If it takes us longer than a year I will be scared. :(

i'm on lunch at the moment enjoying my cup of campbells hearty noodles not the best thing to eat but its fast to make. anyway still going with the flow this month bd'ing when we feel like I think I ov near the end of this week but not totally sure so I'll just make sure we bd alot this week and next. oct 28 is me and DF's nine year anniversary can't believe we have been together for almost a decade and thinking next year we will finally get married, been engaged for 2 years so I think its time. fx for us ladies i want us to get our bfp soon

i'm on lunch at the moment enjoying my cup of campbells hearty noodles not the best thing to eat but its fast to make. anyway still going with the flow this month bd'ing when we feel like I think I ov near the end of this week but not totally sure so I'll just make sure we bd alot this week and next. oct 28 is me and DF's nine year anniversary can't believe we have been together for almost a decade and thinking next year we will finally get married, been engaged for 2 years so I think its time. fx for us ladies i want us to get our bfp soon

:dust::af:

yeah im back i missed u all lol.....and breakingdawn ;) nice 2 see ya xxx

Morning all,

So glad to see you back Andrea! :hugs: We have missed you around here!

Sandy - FXed we get our BFP's this month!! I have just OVed yesterday - or at least I think I did. I made my OH promise he wouldnt make me wait that long till we got married! We've been together 3 1/2 years now. Have you started planning your wedding yet?

ASM - definitely get bloods done next week Monday then see my doc a week later for the results. Although I was getting smiley faces the line never came up as dark as the control line - so will be good to see what my progesterone levels are.

I must get ready for work now. Have a good Tuesday!

:hugs: and :dust: to all

Morning all,

So glad to see you back Andrea! :hugs: We have missed you around here!

Sandy - FXed we get our BFP's this month!! I have just OVed yesterday - or at least I think I did. I made my OH promise he wouldnt make me wait that long till we got married! We've been together 3 1/2 years now. Have you started planning your wedding yet?

ASM - definitely get bloods done next week Monday then see my doc a week later for the results. Although I was getting smiley faces the line never came up as dark as the control line - so will be good to see what my progesterone levels are.

I must get ready for work now. Have a good Tuesday!

:hugs: and :dust: to all

well we had planned to get married 6 months after we got engaged at that point we had been together 7 years but I'm not much into church like my parents so when I told them I wanted a small outdoor wedding it didn't go over well my parents told me they wouldn't come to our wedding if it wasn't in a catholic church so here we are 2 years later and still not married which doesn't bother me I love my DF it wouldn't matter if i was married or not the love we have for each other is still the same. my family can be very difficult very old school and I am totally diff then them. my sister caters to what ever they say but I do not I'm almost 29 and I still have parents that think they can tell me what to do and how to live my life. anyway life goes on that is why I wanted to start a family I'm not getting any younger and df is 7 years older then me it is a good time in our lives to start our own family

Butterworth--- I soooo hear ya! DH and i didn't get married in the church and loved it but alot of his fam didn't come to our wedding because of it (their loss not ours!) But beware that those issues come back up with kids too! Right now we're dealing with family trying to make sure Cadbury is baptised, confirmed catholic and that we bring Cad to church every week because "it is our responsibility." Now i grew up in a semi-religous house but NEVER catholic and i think half the catholic stuff is more "political" than religous, so it's not going over very well and is just as stressful! I hope it goes easier for you than me!

Butterworth--- I soooo hear ya! DH and i didn't get married in the church and loved it but alot of his fam didn't come to our wedding because of it (their loss not ours!) But beware that those issues come back up with kids too! Right now we're dealing with family trying to make sure Cadbury is baptised, confirmed catholic and that we bring Cad to church every week because "it is our responsibility." Now i grew up in a semi-religous house but NEVER catholic and i think half the catholic stuff is more "political" than religous, so it's not going over very well and is just as stressful! I hope it goes easier for you than me!

funny you say that, that was the first question my parents asked me if I would baptise my children I already said no I wouldn't. when my children get older if they choose to get baptised then that would be upto them not me. I told my parents just because I don't go to church does not mean that I don't believe in god because I do I just don't want to be told how to believe in him. I am very spiritual just not religious. but I still think they are going to give me a hard time about it when the time comes. I didn't get married at that time because I wanted my dad to give me away and if may parents didn't want to come to the wedding then it would not have been a happy day for me. glad to hear I'm not alone in this

So sorry to hear someone else dealing with this crap! I am very much the same as you. I do believe but i think that is between me and God not someone who wants me to "confess" my sins to him! I was raised to pray directly not through someone else,lol. Thankfully my family was totally understanding (my sis just got married in July in my dad's backyard by my aunt! ---oh and weddings do breed babies :rofl:) If my dad wouldn't walk me down the isle i think i would have had to cave/call it off too! Good luck honey, you are not alone!

my family I'm the only one that thinks like this my sister got married 2 years ago the way my parents wanted in a church then she got pg and baptised her daugther too. so I'm deff the black sheep in the family that is ok I'm fine with living in sin this whole time I'm sure god is ok with how I live my life he hasn't told me other wise.

have a good day ladies I'm off to work and this week i plan on doing alot of bding let the baby making begin

Hey Sandy - I so totally understand how you feel with family trying to tell you how to live your life - which is the exact reason I moved from South Africa to England almost 9 years ago. I just could take my mother telling me what to do and what to wear!! At the age of 27 I think it was long over due!!!
If it takes being the black sheep of the family then so be it!!
I also grew up in a semi-religous family, although I haven't attended church in years. Your salvation should be worked out between you and God only!!! Nobody should be telling you how to live your life let alone how to raise your children.
I am just so greatful that my mother has come to terms with me being so independent and allows me to live my life - although she occasionally slips back to her old ways.
But love her - I surely do!!

skweek-- just noticed your ticker GREAT job on the weight loss 32lbs is quite an achievement!

Thanks hun!!! I must admit it is now getting really difficult to stay motivated!!!
With work being so stressful I land up eating what ever I can get my hands on!!
Havent lost much recently - need to get back onto the weight loss wagon again!!

I've learned alot from my life with old school family values. I'm hoping that I do not act like my family did when it comes to the lives of my children I want them to be able to talk to me about anything and everything whether I am liking the decision they will make in life I still want to be alble to support them. I have never felt the support from my family including my sister she is the next generation of my parents very old school. when I told her that I wanted to start having children she didn't tell me but told her friend who in turn told me that she wanted me to get married first and I'm older then her. that is when I joined this site I felt alone and couldn't talk to anyone about my trials with ttc. so thanks ladies I feel no judgement here and I love it. thank you
my parents well my dad mostly had stopped talking to me for 2 years when my DF and I started living together 8 years ago told me that I was living a fantasy married life and that broke my heart I had thought that your parents are supposed to love you unconditionally and in my case that was not true he may have still loved me but he deff didn't show me he loved me. our relationship has gotten alot better now but we still have our ups and downs I'm just hoping that the day I tell them their going to be grandparents again they wont lecture me about getting married and just be happy for me instead. one can only hope

Hello Ladies,
So my appointment was just a plain pap smear which is whatever, but however I got a call the other day saying my referral for a GYN went through, which means I can be checked to see if I'm having fertility issues. I am excited. My appointment is Nov 16th, that was the earliest they could get me in. I am hoping to figure all of this soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->