KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Thanks Sandy!

FXed you catch that little egg!! Then we could be bump buddies!

There is a part of me that is really optomistic for my BFP this cycle but the other side of me is being really causious! I just dont want to set myself up for disappointment. If it happens then great otherwise all is not lost as I am going for cd21 bloods next Monday. OH came home tonight with a little pot.
His big concern is that the results will be sent to his parents house and they dont know we are even trying, let alone starting investigations. I told him to feed them a lie as to why the doctors have sent him a letter. hehe

Other than that - I am looking forward to Friday afternoon!! Roll on my holidays!!

that wouls be nice if we were bump buddies I already feel like bump buddies with all you ladies just with out the bump fx for us

breakingdawn-- nice opk you got there! now get to bd'ing!!!lol I can understand you not wanting to get your hopes up because of the odds but that doesn't mean it will take forever either! after all someone always wins the lottery! Pnuts- that goes for you too!

Skweek -- it sounds like such a nice vacation! Enjoy it! (great bd'ing comes from vacations too!!lol)

Fitz- HIIIII!!!!! Nice to see ya back on here. I hope for all your sake that your mom's chemo goes well & quickly! It's so draining for everyone going through that stuff! I commend you for still tracking so well with what's going on! I'm no where near that organized!

Jemma-- hiiii honey!!!! How are your boys doing?

I'm feelin like i may fall asleep at my desk today but wanted to stop by an spread some dust to all my ladies!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

breakingdawn looks good get to bd'ing girl
greer my prayers are with you and your family I know to many people that are dealing with the "C" sorry I concider that a bad work just cuz everytime I turn around someone else I know has it too. pop on anytime you want just to talk even if it has nothing to do with ttc
Lacy I hope your cycles get reg stress is a killer for us women
well off to work ladies have a good day

Hi girls!!

I've been lurking for awhile, Andrea it's so good to see you back :) :hugs:

I've finally moved on from the scumbag who won't be named, and I'm focusing on ME!
I started Isagenix on Saturday, and so far I am LOVING it! I have so much energy, and honest to god my clothes are already fitting differently :)

How is everyone?
Hoping to see some BFPs soon!
xo

PS Hi Tiff!!

Well ladies, here it is... my first positive OPK since surgery on 9/3. Boy, I was not expecting it this soon! Sadly we did not BD last night but we did the night before, and of course we will today and probably for the next couple of days just for fun!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo1.jpg

Also, my O pains are coming from my left side... which is my GOOD side!!!

Well ladies, here it is... my first positive OPK since surgery on 9/3. Boy, I was not expecting it this soon! Sadly we did not BD last night but we did the night before, and of course we will today and probably for the next couple of days just for fun!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's a nice strong line! Have fun :sex:

:dust:

Hey ladies,
How are you doing? I hope all is well

Well Ladies I am off to school. Have a great day and enjoy your day. Yesterdays class I learned nothing because he never showed up. So our whole class sat there for almost 4 hours and did nothing. We were not happy. Next week is my last week of career prep and he still has to teach us 6 more chapters and cpr certified us. all this in 5 days along with an math final and A&P final. well off to school to do my presentation.

Just checking in to say hello! Still getting O pains... I will do another OPK this afternoon to see if it's still positive or fading away. When I conceived with my ectopic baby I had 2 days of positive OPK's... kinda hoping for that this time because it might give us an extra day of BD'ing. My positive OPK was on CD 16 (which is right on track for me) and we BD'd on CD 14, 16, and hopefully today at least, CD 17.

Just checking in to say hello! Still getting O pains... I will do another OPK this afternoon to see if it's still positive or fading away. When I conceived with my ectopic baby I had 2 days of positive OPK's... kinda hoping for that this time because it might give us an extra day of BD'ing. My positive OPK was on CD 16 (which is right on track for me) and we BD'd on CD 14, 16, and hopefully today at least, CD 17.

fx for you and sending lots of baby dust

Another positive OPK! Except this time the test line showed up before I even had a chance to set the test down!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo1-1.jpg

Another positive OPK! Except this time the test line showed up before I even had a chance to set the test down!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo1-1.jpg

very good another day of fantastic bd'ing

that is a GREAT positive! I never had a positive come up that ....positive lol! Get to playin with DH honey!!

i just checked the first page and my ticker is very off I'm sure ov this weekend not in 9days I dont use opks but I'm pretty sure that I ov this Sunday I've already started the bd'ing part but I pretty much bd all the time and still haven't gotten pg yet but soon soon I'm sure I'm going to get that bfp hopefully before the end of this year. I spoke to my pharmacist and she told me it took her 2 years to get pg, God I hope that doesn't happen to me she is now pg again with her third child all back to back her oldest isn't even 3 yet.

It is definitely one of the quickest positive OPK's I've ever gotten for sure! I think DH is getting sick though but he says we should be able to get one more in tonight but not sure about tomorrow. But hopefully yesterday and today will be good chances... we also BD'd a a few days ago (2 days before my first positive OPK) but that one probably was too early. :)

well ladies my lunch is over back to work i go. Can't wait for this weekend no alarm finally I can sleep in a little. then the inlaws are coming this Sunday to help us with our downstairs bathroom new toilet and sink hurray I haven't been able to use that bathroom since we moved in.

butterworth if you ever try OPKs these are great. I get 40 OPK test strips and 10 HPT test strips for 10 bucks on amazon and they have never failed me.

HI!!!!! OMG I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE IN SOOOO LONG! I promise to do better. i was so sure i was pregnant this month but i was wrong. AF arrived this morning on cd30 i was 11dpo. grr i wasn't expecting her at all! so sign!. Anyway on to my 4th cycle! ill be testing again nov. 20th. How is everyone? Ill be back to check in after work. again very sorry i have been MIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->