KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

still sick today darn this cold I wish it would just go away its been 3 days of this so far and I have to go to work tomorrow I hope i feel better by then.
3 more days till testing date I was tempted to test today but I told myself to wait just incase. no cramps no bloating today but my bb's are sore they weren't a couple of days ago but they are again hoping this is a good sign. my stomach muscles hurt but thats from all the caughing I've had the last few days I'm pretty sure. fx ladies hoping for my bfp.

Hello all.

Andrea - I say ditto to Greer's post!! Bask in the glory of your BFP!!!

I've not had a good start to the day - been really ill this morning - just cant seem to keep my food down! Just had a slice of toast with Bovril and already getting the tummy pains. I just hope I can keep it down this time.
If not I will call in sick for tomorrow.

Hello all.

Andrea - I say ditto to Greer's post!! Bask in the glory of your BFP!!!

I've not had a good start to the day - been really ill this morning - just cant seem to keep my food down! Just had a slice of toast with Bovril and already getting the tummy pains. I just hope I can keep it down this time.
If not I will call in sick for tomorrow.

hope you feel better

Hey Team Coochie!!
Hope you are all feeling better than me today!!
I had a touch of D&S yesterday! not a good start to the week really. Woke up today with a killer headache, had breakfast. Nausea and stomach cramps are back with avengance!!
So really glad I took today off!!

Hey ladies just wanted to update.. I got my blood test results from Friday. They were 276 !!! They tripled since the day before on Wednesday! I got a third blood draw today and will get those results tomorrow!

Hey ladies just wanted to update.. I got my blood test results from Friday. They were 276 !!! They tripled since the day before on Wednesday! I got a third blood draw today and will get those results tomorrow!

That's awesome!

thats great news Andrea

Alright here we go! Just got my new blood results today (from yesterday)!

12 DPO: 89
14 DPO: 276
17 DPO (yesterday): 1,041

Ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday at 2:45pm!!

Alright here we go! Just got my new blood results today (from yesterday)!

12 DPO: 89
14 DPO: 276
17 DPO (yesterday): 1,041

Ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday at 2:45pm!!

that is great news your # are looking great

AFM: well af is due tomorrow don't really feel like she is coming but not testing till I see if she arrives or not. but I have a question for the last couple of days I've been feeling this pinching/pulling I'm not sure how to describe it but its only on my right side kinda around my overy it doen't hurt but a little annoying and not all the time but last night while I ws trying to sleep I really noticed it so much so I had to switch sides that I sleep on just to get comfy again I wondering what this could be

Hey Ladies,
How is everyone? Im not feeling like myself today. I am beyond stressed. Baby mama drama, we were all getting along fine but she had to start with me and its been 3 days in a row. I wish it could all be done and over with. I have a lot of shit to go through for the next 17 yrs

Hey Ladies,
How is everyone? Im not feeling like myself today. I am beyond stressed. Baby mama drama, we were all getting along fine but she had to start with me and its been 3 days in a row. I wish it could all be done and over with. I have a lot of shit to go through for the next 17 yrs

sorry to hear that lacey
ex's are no fun I have one to deal with too so i know it can be hard

Hello ladies,

Where has everyone been?? Can't believe how quiet it's been in here!

Andrea - Those results are great!!! Well done hun!!
Lacey - Hang in there hun!! It will all turn out for the best
Sandy - Did AF apprear?

AFM - I'm feeling much better although rather stressed! Work has never been as stressful!! The kids are just such hard work and the pressure to perform has never been greater!
I have one uber busy weekend ahead of me so this will be the only time I get to catch up for now.
Hope you are all doing well.

Just wanted to give a quick update.. I ended up with an early ultrasound today due to pains on my left side and my doctor didn't want me to go through the entire weekend worried. A sack was seen IN MY UTERUS! However, it was measuring very small. According to my LMP I'd be around 5 weeks BUT I ovulated about 3-4 days late this past cycle. She said my late ovulation would explain why it's measuring only in the 4 week 2 day range, but it still seemed very low to me. I am praying by the next scan my little bean grows much more. Keep me in your thoughts.

Just wanted to give a quick update.. I ended up with an early ultrasound today due to pains on my left side and my doctor didn't want me to go through the entire weekend worried. A sack was seen IN MY UTERUS! However, it was measuring very small. According to my LMP I'd be around 5 weeks BUT I ovulated about 3-4 days late this past cycle. She said my late ovulation would explain why it's measuring only in the 4 week 2 day range, but it still seemed very low to me. I am praying by the next scan my little bean grows much more. Keep me in your thoughts.

will pray for ya hon! Glad to hear it's in the right spot and you don't have to worry bout your other tube!

How is everyone else in here? Uber quiet lately, no 2WWers? dying to see some tests!

remember also it takes a few days to implant also, and all 3 of mine were very small, and when i assumed i was 12 weeks they said i was 8 weeks, well couple of months down the line it caught up, it doesnt really mean to much hun, it will when u look into it 2 much and stressing urself out, you and baby will be fine just chill xx

Oh my gosh - this thread is really quiet again! where is everyone?

I so miss those hectics nights we had together!! I think we might need to arrange one of them -haha!!

Well a good start and yet another horrid end to the weekend!! Landed up at the doctors this morning for antibiotics as I have tonsilitus again!!!
But seeing that I only get it about 1ce a year its not seen as often enough to have them removed. :growlmad:
So 2 weeks running I get a Monday off. I half expect I will be off on Tuesday too. But will just have to wait and see how I feel tomorrow and then decide if I am going to school or not on Tuesday.

Hope you are all doing well!!

Hope you get well soon hun, im also ill......again......i think im gonna take some vitamins to boost my immune system up just not sure what 1s to take yet.

How is every1 and yes i agree we need 1 of them nights where many are on at same time lol

And me - i see gyn last thursday was given some tablets to slow the bleeding down during my periods and try to regulate them, and thank fully these 1s contain no hormones and are only taken during af so will not! affect ttc apparently. They did some swabs and all was ok there, and now waiting for results for hubbys sperm count, but they might do a second to confirm if low or something so i been busy really in that side of things lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->