KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi ladies,
Zara - so glad to hear doc's are helping you!
I'm seeing gynae on 9 Dec so FXed they give me something too. Still awaiting OH's sperm test results. Hopefully get them this week

Well I spent today at home and will be at home again tomorrow - although feeling a bit better already - right side is still really sore.
Hopefully kick this in the butt tomorrow!!!

Where is everyone else??

Sick! LOL... awful cold.. sore throat. No fun. :( In happier news my next scan is Nov. 28th, I'll be around 7 weeks. :)

Hey Andrea - sounds like we are all suffering!! I told the doc yesterday that I wanted antibiotics as I have tonsillitus! He took one look at my throat and confirmed it!! What do we need docs for again?? haha

i also have cold lol.....loads going about, and omg ladies i ned help......!

i havent been symptom spotting at all for few months now cos everything seemed like the norm......i have a very weird feeling this month and im trying to not get a bit errrrrrrm OTT here......:haha:

but...........my boob pains i get every month are the same.....they feel different and normally i get the tender boobs so nothing new there but im getting a stretching feeling? like they r being pulled or streched......any ideas or am i just losing it haha :dohh:

its not just my boobs that is concerning me btw but thats the major difference this time

Hi Zara! :hugs: to you!!
FXed for you this month!!
I see I am now cd13 and in my fertile phase. Did an OPK which was neg.
So will keep up with the OPK's for the rest of this week and hopefully get a pos soon

brilliant i hope you do :)and i dunno if im going mad or what lol i think i ov few days b4 what my ticker is saying and i have the urge to test lol but i know ill disapoint myself, i dunno if its cos im ill or what but in some ways i feel this is it but again....i dunno....i keep doubting myself.....im due in a week so will soon find out and i know its not movement from a fetus etc........but i am feeling moving either that or im hungry and i am feeling food go down lmao

or full of wind hahahaha.........i am such a wally sometimes, been a good month in general so probs on a high :)

Sk keep using those OPKs!!! That's how I got my BFPs, every time! Zara, I had horrible gas before I got my BFP but then it went away a few days before AF was due! Your signs sound pretty promising! I got my very faint BFP the night of 9 DPO and very clear BFP on Halloween, 10 DPO!!! Goood luck to you ladies!!! Praying for your holiday BFPs!

More than just FXed for us then!! EXed = everything crossed!!!
Hell can we add that to the list? hehe

i hope so im hoping this will be a great end to 2011 of us trying and having our 2012 bumps lol -

can i tell u what i been feeling and then u can say if im losing it or not haha i have never felt excited b4 like this, i think its a bad thing if i get af but well gotta have some hopes :)

Zara share away. I actually kept a log of all my symptoms by DPO in October! I did not think it would lead to a BFP so I was doing it so the next month I'd know what symptoms were usual for me!!! I can share if you want!

ty here it goes -

this is all in the space of a week - not in order :)

cramps, pains but deffo not the norm af cramps.....they feel errrmm tight! very dull and sharp

i just had the feeling like a rumble in my belly but was like a movement i felt like it travelled i know that sounds weird lol

last 2 nights i had ache behind knee and wasnt a spasm but felt tight pulling on right leg and last night did same after few minutes it spread up and down the whole leg and feet ( like the after feeling u get after pins and needles)

my boobs have been weird they ache more and feel like they r being pumped up and got a quick 2 minute pressure feeling in them earlier and yeah got some aches under arms but i get that every month but feels stronger

sorry if tmi but last 3/4 days ive had Diarrhea its not like u get when ur ill it comes and goes......but i have a cold and sore throat and blocked nose, so could be something to do with that.....think thats it apart from i feel i am but i dont think i will be pregnant...and right this minute i have sharp pain at the side of belly button

sorry if this is like a novel lol x

Zara share away. I actually kept a log of all my symptoms by DPO in October! I did not think it would lead to a BFP so I was doing it so the next month I'd know what symptoms were usual for me!!! I can share if you want!

yes please share lol x

Ok seeing that we are on a sharing note - I have been having rather strange cramps tonight - thought they were OV cramps but then I am only cd13 so a bit early for OV for me.
but will keep with the OPK's this week. If nothing by the end of the week then might keep up with the opks into next week

FXed Zara!!

oh ur using opks aint u was gonna say r u sure u aint ov already? i actually seem to ov earlier in the cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->