KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

i dont know if this is true but some1 said to me that the longer between cycles the earlier in cycle u will ov, it seems to be right for me, but havent looked it up before, might actually do that now tho hahaha :thumbup:

I usually start with OPK's much earlier but only started today. So I could have missed OV. But will keep up with them, hopefully I haven't.

My cycles are 28 days but I didn't O until CD 17 or 18 when I got my BFP! And by the way cold symptoms can be a huge early pregnancy sign!! I got it with my daughter and ectopic in August! I also have a cold right now. Pregnancy lowers your immune system And makes it much easier for you to catch colds!!! Looking good to me Zara! Let me go find my DPO symptoms log!!

Here you go! My DPO symptoms the month I gott BFP:

*The first half of my 2ww I was extremely hungry but now that I'm in my 1ww that has died down

1 DPO - nothing substantial (headaches)

2 DPO - nothing substantial (headaches)

3 DPO - gassy, vivid dreams

4 DPO - gassy, vivid dreams

5 DPO - gassy, vivid dreams, light cramps, some back pain

6 DPO - gassy, vivid dreams, more light cramps with a little back pain, increased CM, face has not broken out yet, no usual PMS/moodiness yet.. in a relatively good mood!

7 DPO - less gassy, had a TTC dream last night (lol), increased cramps and lower back pain, still no acne break out or usual PMS/moodiness, CM

8 DPO - Not really gassy anymore except every now and then, dreams were not too memorable last night, cramps and back pain is still lingering (maybe a little more today) and BBs are a little sensitive/sore but nothing to write home about, still no major acne break out and exceptionally good mood which is SO not like me 4 days before AF is due! I did notice a teeny tiny little red dot on the TP this morning in the bathroom... now I am NOT reading in to this because for one, it could have been some weird mark on the TP to begin with, it was hard to tell and I only saw it with one wipe and second, I think it was far too little to be even considered implantation bleeding, I had IB with #1 and it was MUCH more noticeable so I am not reading in to that, just wanted to document!

9 DPO - back pain, cramps off and on, weird dream last night I got a positive pregnancy test and kept trying to get an early ultrasound with my doctor and then waiting for those results, temp is up at 98.48. Took a test this morning, thought I saw a shadow of a line. Took a test again tonight and the shadow is visible, even in a photo!!!!

10 DPO - back pain, not really cramping, FAINT BFP!

11 DPO - back pain, nauseous/dizzy every now and then, tired, BBs are starting to bother me a little, light but noticeable line on a FRER

12 DPO - MORE back pain (sheesh), light cramps every now and then.. was almost scared AF was coming on schedule this morning, not too nauseous (it's mostly anxiety), boobs are bothering me every now and then but not a lot... went to the doctor today, pregnancy confirmed, did blood work and will get results tomorrow (89)

13 DPO - Cramping off and on, not too bad... back pain, clear CM, got my beta blood results from 12 DPO and they were 89, BBs are bothering me a little bit

14 DPO - Random cramping, back pain, increased CM, tired, BB pain sometimes but not a lot, did my second blood test but won't get results until Monday.. not too much change in my FRER maybe a tiny bit

15 DPO - Off and on cramps (not bad), back pain a good bit, CM is trying to go away, BB are okay but they bother me every now and then.. SUPER dark FRER, this is my last update on this blog!

hope u havent missed it look at this it looks very interesting :) https://www.pregnology.com/ovulating.php

ty andrea, the cold i 1 last month too and my immune system has been low for a little while now but this month i felt stronger then got another so very annoying lol.......i have al the other normal monthly things but the things i mentioned i dont normally have or if i do they r 3 times and strong

its funny how u doubted it and then u was, i do have back pain but had probs with my back also for last couple of months but just seems more intense its the little things that i dont normally have or notice that im wondering about :) Thank you for sharing that was great to read x

I just didn't think there was any way humanly possible I could get pregnant just one month after losing my right tube! Even my doctor was shocked. Apparently my angel baby in heaven sent me a gift to let me know he or she is watching over me.

thats a beautiful thing to say and yes i think that is the likely thing :) oh when i said about back it was lower down i have probs with but this seems higher up, i cant win....just a few more days to wait im sure i can do it lol

It sounds very promising for you! My back pain was actually higher up, still is!!! ;)

lol, thats weird u said that, i only said it cs when i got up i felt the back ache and was about half way up the problems i have with back normally r very low down bottom of spine....ooooooooooooh i really hope this is it, i had spasms in legs at night with all 3 of my girls, and even tho it dont feel like a spasm as such or not as strong its deffo weird that i have it had it only at night time last 2 nights

oh and after bd 1 time i did liiterally lay on my back and put legs up so high i was dead straight and was basically upside down lmao

your welcome if im not pregnant then i will be using that site lol......i just am so happy, i feel like if im not pregnant its ok i dont feel as worried or paranoid that im not but if i am its a bonus and i will be very grateful

i just feel excited and im trying not to be

Was lovely chatting to you ladies. OH is home now from snooker and time to grab him - if he will let me.
He might say no as I am staying home tomorrow again.

any hoo's worth a shot .
Sweet dreams ladies

i will keep every1 posted cos this is different this month 100% if its not pregnancy then fine, i just know not to count on what im feeling now lol but im in a new frame of mind and very happy in general

if im not i will deffo look like a wally haha

Was lovely chatting to you ladies. OH is home now from snooker and time to grab him - if he will let me.
He might say no as I am staying home tomorrow again.

any hoo's worth a shot .
Sweet dreams ladies

worth a try hope ya jumped on him lmao

Hello ladies,

Where has everyone been?? Can't believe how quiet it's been in here!

Andrea - Those results are great!!! Well done hun!!
Lacey - Hang in there hun!! It will all turn out for the best
Sandy - Did AF apprear?

AFM - I'm feeling much better although rather stressed! Work has never been as stressful!! The kids are just such hard work and the pressure to perform has never been greater!
I have one uber busy weekend ahead of me so this will be the only time I get to catch up for now.
Hope you are all doing well.

yes af arrived but she is almost gone a little spotting today then time to start bd'ing again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->