KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

well dunno whats going on with me 2day, boob still hurts like mad see how i said boob! so its either indigestion maybe i dunno, but its on and off, and last couple of hours i have been very light headed at 1 point i thought i was going to pass out, if i look up down or stand up i lose balance, i just had hour long soak in bath so feel refreshed now but as i took my top off (sorry) i actually lost balance again and fell back (more of a stumble) against the wall.....a few times now i have had to put my hand out against wall to stable myself.......is this due to the cold i have or being ill or what...........im sooooooooo confused and still getting the pains where i would normally have period pains but they feel more sharper sorry for blabbering on lol xx

When my friend first found out she was pregnant she went to the mall and actually got light headed in a store and passed out. She fell and hit her head on a clothes rack and everything! Luckily she was okay but.. apparently many women get light headed during early pregnancy! Soon you can test!!!

I was extremely lightheaded the week af was due to arrive and even some the following week. Gonna keep all the crossables crossed for you honey that it's not just the cold!
skweek & butterworth-- happy bd'ing!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

thanx ladies i really hope that is what it is and not a cold thing.....i wanna :happydance: but i dont think i should yet i will be patient :coffee: week or few days till i can test.....unless af gets me first lol

yeah af dont wanna i will also get the guns out lol i been waiting long enough for my time to come lol, but now im sitting down again i feel ok well better than i was if its not pregnancy i really wann aknow what else could be causing it....i so wanna look it up lol x

Hi ladies
I bought my first ov predictor kit today I'm excited to use it this time around. After trying for so long I thought this time lets try something diff if this doesn't work my dr can't say no to referring me to a gyno for some help. my last appointment I had with him he just told me to keep trying and that I was young and shouldn't have any problems I'm prob stressing to much which was wonderful to hear thanks for the advice dr. But I really think that bc has still been the problem after all this time. I stopped taking bc aug of 2010 after taking it for 8 years and for the longest time I had an irrg cycle 29-36 days but looking back at the last 5 months I'm finally at 31-32 day cycle thats pretty close to a reg cycle right? anyway sorry for rambling on but I'm excited for this round cycle #14 I am ready for you:happydance:

thats brilliant i hope that way works for you, less stress amd worry that way to as ya know when and when to BD.....if noting happens my end by the new year i may get some myself i was pretty hopeful about this cycle but for some reason i have now woke up with doubts, i have woke up with a sore ache behind belly button area tho and very low down but that could be where im ill and coughing like mad! it probs is haha......oooooh hope the weekend comes quick!

Hey Ladies,
Today is my appointment with the GYN at 3pm mountain time I will keep you posted. Sorry I havent been on, but i have been super busy. I hope all is well with you all!

Hey everyone, sorry I dont come on that much any more.... but thought Id share..... Im now OVER 2 weeks late.... I have been spotting, weird cramps, peeing loads, sore boobies, head aches and neausea...... I have only tested once, which was almost 2 weeks ago, when AF was about 2-3 days late and negative.... I should be testing again on friday.... Please wish me luck! I hope everyone here is doing ok and baby dust to you all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies!!

Zara - :ban::ban::gun::gun::af::gun::gun::ban: :ban: And bring on the :bfp:!!!

Sandy - FXed for both of us! Time to get BDing again I see!!

Lacey - How did the doc's go?

Emily - TEST TEST TEST TEST!!! Let us know the results as soon as you have tested. So good to see you on here again.

AFM - Was back at school today.
Just did my OPK for tonight and surprise surprise I got a lovely :)!!! YAY YAY

Hope everyone else has had a really good day

Thanks hun, I will deff let you all know as soon as I know..... I so hope its my month :hugs:

I sure hope so too!!
Let it be our month!! FXed for you hun

I hope it is for you too skweek35 :hugs:

Over 2 years now.... I feel like pleading my case..... It just has to be.....

I would be going mad after 2 years of TTCing!!
You defo need a medal for that

Hell I would too now!
Fertility clinic appointment for me in 3 weeks! I would give all my teeth for a BFP!

I must get some shut eye now. Will keep you in my prayers and thougthts! Keep us posted. FXed!!

Hell I would too now!
Fertility clinic appointment for me in 3 weeks! I would give all my teeth for a BFP!

I must get some shut eye now. Will keep you in my prayers and thougthts! Keep us posted. FXed!!

Thanks hun :hugs: night :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies,
My doc appt went well. I am waiting for AF to arrive so i can start my test I have to have a hysterosalpingograph which is uncomfortable, hubby has to have his spermy checked and I have to have blood work, a lot of blood work. I just want a BFP soon, this will take a month to a month and a half. Im just waiting on AF this month no sign yet and I know im not pregnant hubby has not been home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->