KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

seeems like things r all going to plan on here with every1 ....well i hope.....even if its a step closer seeing gyn and high hopes for those of you ov and those who r late af can stay away lol....fingers crossed for all and lots of :sex::sex::sex::dust::dust::dust: and lets hope santa brings us a nice little present b4 the new year begins lmao :xmas6:

morning ladies
Emily fx for you
opk testing starts next week very exciting looking forward to that maybe this whole time i haven't been ov'ing for all I know next week I willl find out for sure. I've started bd'ing already like it's ov time anyway DF is wanting this just as much as me so he wanted us to start right away when af was done just incase I ov early so fx this works and we all get bfp for christmas

Well ladies AF is here and I am happy because I can start my fertility test. i am excited and nervous. Saturday I go for blood work!

how is everyone today?

Im a lot of the same hun, sore, tired, crampy..... lots of peeing..... :haha: How are you hun? :hugs:

sounds like you have some good symtoms so still no af?

I'm good on my lunch right now, not much going on this week I start using my opk next week as per the chart they have in the box

Nope, no AF at all..... :shrug:

Ive always wanted to try opk's but Im really hoping I wont need to now.....:blush:

Hey there girls, how is it going? Did we get any more BFPs since I left?

Hi, Lacey. I'm good, how are you?

Hi Fragile, it's nice to see you again.. this is Andrea! And as it turns out.. I am pregnant, AGAIN!

Zara, Christina, Emily, Sammi, Carla, Tiffany, Kristin, Lacey, Andrea, Sandy, Jen, Greer, Laine, Rachel.

Sorry, I was making sure if I still remember all of your names and hell yeah I do cause I miss ya'll every single day.

Hey Andrea, I didn't recognize you. This is Ana, remember? And wow this is some great news! When did you find out?

Of course I remember you... I check every day to see if you've come back. Well, as you know I had a nightmare ectopic in August, surgery was on 9/3 and I lost my right tube. I wasn't expecting to TTC again until Jan. but during my post op appointment in October my doctor told me everything looked fine BUT he was concerned about future scar tissue and it potentially causing a repeat ectopic... :( so.... to my shock he gave us the go ahead to try again when I had my first cycle, which I did on Oct. 5th. I ovulated late.. around day 17 or 18. But I ended up with a real BFP on Halloween... just 10 days past ovulation! During my ectopic I got faint tests forever but by 12/13 DPO this time they were pretty dark. I got my hCG checked 3 times and it was so much higher than it was in August. In August my hCG started out at 14 at 14 DPO. This time at 12 DPO it was 89! By 17 DPO it had reached 1,041. I had an early scan a week or so ago and it put me in the 4 week and a few days range so all they saw was a sack but it was in my uterus! I am not out of the woods yet but I have a scan on the 28th, I should be around 7 weeks then. Praying we see a lot more, and a heart beat. I am still in shock it happened so fast.... I was expecting it to take 6 months + with one tube. Still doesn't seem real.

That was long, sorry! Just wanted to catch you up. I hope you are doing okay?

Wow, even I wanted to say it happened so fast, lucky hun. God's blessing are with you! I didn't write it at first, cause I thought it might offend you, in case. I am really very happy for you, but seriously I know what happened last time but I didn't knew you lost your tube also there. Now that's great! It will be fine - and we all are with you. Praying for a sticky bean, just stay positive.

Look at me, been trying for past 4 months without luck and finally DH wants a break. What shit, lol.

Yeah, my right tube left with my angel baby. :( But... I think that angel was looking over me in October and sent me a gift to let me know he or she is there... in the form of a new pregnancy. I have a lot to overcome since the miscarriage rate is quite high for people who conceive right after an ectopic (not sure why)... so I am taking it one day at a time. I feel pregnant this time though, no doubt about that.

Tell your man to suck it up! There are no breaks!! Did you get a try in this month? Is your ticker correct?

Maybe, your baby angel who left you came back in a form of new pregnancy because he/she loves you too. I warned you earlier when you were going for a pap smear - doctors in my country and many other won't perform a pap smear if a woman is expecting cause miscarriage after pap smear is very high. But like you are saying, it was an ectopic pregnancy, that's something different.

My man is moody, sometimes he's like, "Babe, I want a baby." And sometimes a completely different person I ever knew. I am getting old, I need my first one to be here atleast oh please. But I do fear the things I would face later after getting pregnant, labor and all? I'm a coward. :shock:

Hahaha, perhaps this is the reason I keep my mouth shut when DH says he wants to wait till we have a baby. I fear labor, I feel so sorry for myself.

Oh don't worry about that stuff. Your pregnancy goes by before you know it and labor is not all that bad with medication! Yeah, the pap didn't cause the ectopic for sure... I have not had a pap yet and not sure if I will. I was expecting to have spotting during the internal u/s but it never happened so that was a big relief. If this pregnancy goes through I think I am done! I cannot handle all this stress. When I first found out I was pregnant again I went in to shock and then panic. I thought I kept feeling pain on my left side (which is my good side) so that's why I had an early scan. My poor doctor.... I've been in so many times and he knows I am a nervous wreck. If I can make it through this scan on the 28th and everything is okay maybe I will finally be able to breathe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->