KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

And no my ticker is not just right, infact I don't even know how it looks like at the moment. I had a 36 day cycle last month, that really freaked me out. I never had a 36 day cycle in my whole life ever. My monthly cycles are usually 28 or 29 days - 30 to the most (once or twice in an year) not more than that. Had a 28 day cycle this month - I am CD12 today.

Ah so you are near O time. I would NOT let labor put you off TTC. It's such a SMALL moment compared to the entire parenting process. I don't remember any of my labor hardly... I know I was induced early, it was uncomfortable, and it ended with an emergency c-section which was very scary but not painful - just uncomfortable. But seeing my daughter today I wouldn't trade that for anything. I know it seems scary but it's something you will honestly look back on and remember the experience happily, no matter how uncomfortable it may have been. I'd love to see you with a BFP!

I am sure it will be fine, hun. 28th is around the corner. You'll be just fine and just look forward to give birth to a healthy baby. So what is the estimated due date?

Well, a VERY big estimate is July 14th... because I ovulated late. Based on my LMP it was July 11th but I did NOT ovulate on CD 14. It was closer to CD 17 or 18. Hopefully I will get a more accurate date at the 7 week scan....

Yeah near Ov - I am not sure when I Ov exactly and that's frustrating trust me on this. Especially when my cycles are all messed up in the middle of straight smooth months of cycles. This gets me confused! I noticed hell lot of cm from CD11 last cycle till CD15 but a 36 day cycle then? doesn't makes sense. My body is freaky. LOL.

Oh Wow! A baby with a Zodiac sign Cancer. My Zodiac is Cancer, btw. Haha.

Ladies who are TTC, give it a try:

Yunani and Ayurvedic Medicine have been using honey for thousands of years to strengthen the semen of men. If impotent men regularly take two tablespoon of honey before going to sleep, their problem will be solved.

In China, Japan and Far-East countries, women, who do not conceive and need to strengthen the uterus, have been taking cinnamon powder for centuries. Women who
cannot conceive may take a pinch of cinnamon powder in half teaspoon of honey
and apply it on the gums frequently throughout the day, so that it slowly mixes with the saliva and enters the body.

A couple in Maryland, USA, had no children for 14 years and had lost hope of having a child of their own. When told about this process, husband and wife started taking honey and cinnamon as stated above; the wife conceived after a few months and had twins at full term.

https://www.angelfire.com/az/sthurston/honeyandcinnamon.html

My daughter is pumped for Christmas. Anything that comes on TV, toy wise, she says Santa is going to buy that. Sheesh, go figure. No huge plans.. we might take her to see the Nutcracker this year since she's in dance school now. We'll visit Santa, some relatives... and some other small traditions. It should be nice. :) I love the holidays, just hoping they stay stress free. I am almost done with my shopping though so that is nice!

Sounds fun. Hope you have a great day, Andrea. I'm heading to bed - will see ya'll tomorrow for sure. Goodnight. *hugs*

ahhhhhhhh seems like every1 is creeping back slowly lol which is fantastic....:happydance:

me dunno whats going on if anything, still got really strong kinda af cramps and boobs still hurting like mad, im either well u know what lol or its gonna be a nasty af.....this is gonna be tmi but today i was walking round town and i had to keep going to the toilet to check i didnt come on and the cramps were intense just b4 and i felt like i leaked sorry haha....but still ill blah blah, not as bad as i was few days ago but stomache deffo feels sore and tense but could be all the coughing.......least im thinking of other things it could be :) x

ooooh and if any1 can help with this 1 it would be great......every so often i been getting a errrm not pain but uncomfy achey bruised tender feeling on the front of my pubic area well thats where it seems to be wether its inside or not i dunno just feels sore for few mins then goes..........i know its no infection as gyn did some checks last week and everything was ok xx

i dont want the let down.....normally id be saying well i get most of these symptoms every month lol.....but knee, legs, faint, loss of balance, pain where pubes r sorry lol...thats just the things i dont have every month thats all i know, rest i do even tho it seems more intense......think i might get a first response 2moro.....bit of a trek but worth it....get it out my system lol if nothing comes up then im sure it would maybe if i was x

Just keep in mind 10 DPO is still early for some so if it is negative that doesn't mean much. I had a friend who got a negative on a first response at 11 DPO and then it was positive 12 DPO! It happens!

im normally i late 1 in testing lol, with my 3rd i did a test when i thought my af didnt arrive and nothing and was cheap stick, 3 days later it apeard on a test but was light pink.....if i test 2moro its worth a try and hope for the best, but if nothing and no af monday i will test again.....its my eldestd bday on saturday she will be 11 lol.......11 on the 11 month and 11 (2011) lol......my bday is next week 25th and she was due on my bday but decided to come early lol now is that weird or just lucky 11, 11, 11 x

hahaha ive had blocked nose for over a week with this cold and now its complete opposite just ran to the loo for tissue incase it was nose bleed....no bloody thank fully but runny nose now lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->