KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Thank you means alot, if not more months to come right :) but im feeling good about it no matter what.......either way i gotta see dr in a week as gyn said to see dr to take things further i assume as she didnt really say why so was confused and she went hopefully we wont see u in 3 months....and i really wanted to ask if she felt anything below when she checked lol but thought well too early i suppose ill just wait and see x

It will happen for you soon regardless if it's this month or not, I am sure of it.. if it can happen to me in one month with one tube I promise it can happen to anyone.

well your living proof lol :) that makes me happy in many ways and happy for you.....ill update either way on here tomoro anyway, ill ask hubby nicely if he will walk to the bank tomoro and pick me 1 up....worth a try and will make me sane again once i tested lol

i will.....i wont be going anywhere lolbe here al the way through my journey, and time for me to sleep i think, might need all i can get haha

night hun and ty so much for the chat and reassurance xx

Hi ladies!

Zara- GOOD LUCK!!! FX'd for you!
Andrea- how are you feeling? MS?

AFM- tested today ... way too early.. BFN, of course. Have been having "flutters" in my abdomen since like 3dpo and SORE boobs so really hoping this is my month!

Miss you ladies! Sorry I haven't been on much. Lots going on with mom's treatment and work and DD, etc.

Hi ladies!

AFM- tested today ... way too early.. BFN, of course. Have been having "flutters" in my abdomen since like 3dpo and SORE boobs so really hoping this is my month!

Miss you ladies! Sorry I haven't been on much. Lots going on with mom's treatment and work and DD, etc.

Oh you have plenty of time! My first VERY faint BFP was the night of 9 DPO.. a much clearer (but still light) BFP at 10 DPO.

I feel like CRAP. I totally threw up trying to brush my teeth, what the crap!? That defeated the whole purpose of dental hygiene! I also have a bad cold... cramps and back pain off and on.... I am pretty much being beat up. But as long as everything is healthy I'll take it. :thumbup:

Hi ladies!

Oh you have plenty of time! My first VERY faint BFP was the night of 9 DPO.. a much clearer (but still light) BFP at 10 DPO.

I feel like CRAP. I totally threw up trying to brush my teeth, what the crap!? That defeated the whole purpose of dental hygiene! I also have a bad cold... cramps and back pain off and on.... I am pretty much being beat up. But as long as everything is healthy I'll take it. :thumbup:

Laughed out loud (SO SORRY) at the toothbrush/puking. That is EXACTLY how I was with DD. Blech. Hang in there ... as you know ... every minute is owrth it!

I will test again on Tuesday. Gonna try and hold out until then .

It will definitely be worth it in the end!! Can't wait to hear your update!

sounds like there could be few bfps this month would be fantastic.....

i did a cheap test this morning, sure i see something but could be my head, normally id be disappointed but im not, not sure why, but possibly i will get a first response tomorrow and see what happens if i dont get to get 1 will test monday if no af xx

Hey ladies! i am so sorry i am the worst bnb friend on this thread. i miss you girls a lot! i have been working a lot and then only chatting here and there on a couple of other threads.
I have some news for you ladies. I got my :bfp: this morning. I am in complete shock! i wasn't expecting it. I thought for sure i was going to see a bfn.
Hope you all forgive me for being MIA. ill catch up with you all asap! busy friday for me.

yayayayayay-- isn't this your clomid cycle too!?!?!?! Congrats honey! Love to see the BFP!

Zara - can't wait to see yours next!

we will all see it 1 day im sure :) hopefully this month lol x

OH MY GOSH!!!!
I can't get on here for a few days and it all kicks off in here!!

Janene - WOW I am so excited for you!!! Congrats on your BFP!!! Was this your first clomid cycle?

Ana - was great to see you around in here again!!! Come back again soon please.

Zara - test again and post pics please. Can't wait for your news!

Andrea - :hugs: yup I do agree that puking while trying to brush teeth doesn't help with dental hygiene!! but sorry I had to lol.

AFM - I have just OVed this week, Thursday and think I am now 2DPO. Have BDed a bit this week. Just hoping I have caught that little egg. BB's are a bit tender already.
I have a busy weekend ahead of me - seeing a florist today about the wedding, need to get on the treadmil but not sure if that is a good idea seeing that I have just OVed. Might just do a gently walk. And after all that I have a mountain of planning to do for school this week!
Hope everyone has a really good weekend

hey ladies! I am so sorry i am the worst bnb friend on this thread. I miss you girls a lot! I have been working a lot and then only chatting here and there on a couple of other threads.
I have some news for you ladies. I got my :bfp: This morning. I am in complete shock! I wasn't expecting it. I thought for sure i was going to see a bfn.
Hope you all forgive me for being mia. Ill catch up with you all asap! Busy friday for me.

congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->