KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Congrats Janene on ya BFP!

so far no af for me but my cycle ranges from 25 to 31 days ish haha im on day 27 and apart from the low cramps (which i thought or assume were strong af pains) i had last couple of weeks on and off seem to have gone or faded but nothing today so far today or yesterday but was busy with my eldests bday party lol but deffo dont remember feeling anything?

I will test 2moro with a first response and think it would show if i was or not.

Hope every1 else is ok and how ya al doing in ya cycle and in general, and bumps too hehehe x

hi ladies,
well 3dpo today. And finding this all really difficult!!! Sorry here comes a rant!!!! :growlmad::cry:
Last night was really difficult for me - I met our new neighbours. She is 6 months pregnant already!!!
EVERYONE seems to be getting preggers around me!! 2 neighbours and 2 ladies, oh and my best friend!! What is wrong with me that I am not falling pregnant!! I really want this more than anything in life right now!!
I was chatting to my best friend this afternoon (she is due to have a C-Section in the next 2 or 3 weeks). Initially she kept telling me that it will happen - but my big question is when?? She has advised me to continue TTCing regardless of my wedding date as that can always be changed. My age is my biggest worry right now!! Will be 36 in Feb next year. I dont know how much more of this I can take!! :nope::cry::growlmad:
Yes I am seeing the gynae in 2 weeks time and cant wait for that appointment. OH will hopefully finally find out his SA results this week. His GP has had to hunt down the results. For some strange reason they didn't go back to his GP but to Darenth Valley Hospital. Go figure!!
Sorry about this ladies but I can't talk to OH about this as he just doesn't seem to understand how I feel!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thanks everyone!!! And thanks Carla! This was my second rOund of clomid and my first time temping :) I feel blessed. I knowwhat u mean about everyone getting pregnant around u that's how it was for me. Allof my friends and family. Everyone I know on fb i's pregnant. Stay strong because ur BFP will come and then all the waiting won't matter. I am praying that it happens for u soon. Just stay positive and try to relax. :hugs:

Skweek-- sooo sorry you're havin such a down time right now. Keep trying honey and chin up. Janene is right when you get your bfp you'll forget about all the time it took to get there. I know how easy it is said and how hard it is to do but be strong. I will be 33 in january, so by no means the youngest around here but after a decade of 17-18day cycles i was convinced i would have no eggs left (even obgyn said we should really start trying if we were gonna have kids) I know EXACTLY how you feel honey and the heartbreak it causes. I have had more meltdowns (that lasted days btw) than i care to think about. We are all here for you and know where you're coming from! Your time is coming, try all you can to relax.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

It never rains but it blinkin well pours!!!
Sorry ladies but for some strange reason this is really getting to me!! Just popped onto FB and yet another friend has announced that they are expecting and they are 6 weeks preggers!!
I want to be able to say that too!!!

But thanks so much for the listening ear ladies!!
Deep down I know that it will happen some time - but at the moment waiting for that sometime to come around is just soooooo annoying and frustratings. Having to hear everyone elses good news is starting to make me rather bitter person and that is just not me!!! I am an easy going happy person who always takes such joy in other peoples happiness and good news!

Why has this got to be such hard and at times soul destroying work??

just keep strong, maybe the stress of it is stopping u it only takes a tiny bit to affect your cycle and chances, maybe take a break and try not to think about it xx

And as for me, i did a test 2day :nope: im not trying to make excuses but was a £1 cheap 1 that says from day of missed af......but was nothing on this 1 at all.....had af kinda cramps earlier thought she was really gonna get me......but nothing so far think 2moro i will get a first response x

Hey ladies! i am so sorry i am the worst bnb friend on this thread. i miss you girls a lot! i have been working a lot and then only chatting here and there on a couple of other threads.
I have some news for you ladies. I got my :bfp: this morning. I am in complete shock! i wasn't expecting it. I thought for sure i was going to see a bfn.
Hope you all forgive me for being MIA. ill catch up with you all asap! busy friday for me.

congrats I'm so happy for you

hope every1 is ok, aint heard or seen a message from any1 for few days...missing u all and thinking of u all xx

Hello everybody. I'm new to this group. I like the positive outlook on the theme in this group. "It WILL HAPPEN"!!! The more you don't stress about it. The better the chances are.

Welcome Anewbeginning!!! Tell us a little about yourself :)

So sorry everyone i havent been on much! Ive been super busy with the holidays. Hope everyone is doing well! miss chatting with you ladies!

Hi ladies,
Sorry I havent been around. Just been a really hectic week. Landed up with inspectors at school for yet another 2 day visit. Unfortunately the new powers that be have decided to play things by the book and not even give us an inclining as to what the outcome was!!! We so hate being treated like a bunch of 'mushrooms' - not worthy of that sort of news!! GGGRRRR

hell where is everyone else?? Off watching I'm a Celeb?? Hehehe

Hi ladies
I've had a crazy week and looks like its going to be a crazy weekend but a good crazy this time. I got my first + opk ever. I'm gald to finally see a + test, even if it was just an ov test at least I know I'm ov'ing which is why I got the opk in the first place they are $$ but they answered my ?. I'm so happy ladies I'm sending :dust: to all of you lots and lots of it

Fab news Sandy!!! I remember that Sunday afternoon I got my first +'ve OPK test!! I couldn't believe my eyes and kept going back to look at the test again and again!! haha

Quick question - how long can IB last?

IB bleeding it can happen 6-12dpo and from what I've read it is lighter not the same colour sometimes and shorter than a normal period is for you but I can't seem to find how many days it lasts on average so I guess it all depends

I've done the same with my test, its hard not to look at it. Makes me feel like my body is doing at least one thing right which is a + for me. I wanted to take a test today at the same time as last night but I was on the road for 3 1/2 hours and i had just finished drinking a lrg tea an hour before our 4 hour ride home and I couldn't hold it any longer I had to go. but I think I might be good we bd the last 3 nights and we will again tonight and tomorrow and that should cover the important dates

fx ladies for all of us
all I want for chirstmas is a baby bump who's with me ladies :happydance::happydance:

Thanks! I'm a mother with 2 kids. I'm engaged, and soon be married in 4 weeks! I haven't been on any BC for a while. I was on he depo shot back in 2006 and that really messed me up..But this is a new start for me. And my finance is all ready talking about having a child from me. Yes soon, but he's been talking. And it's been coming up all the time..

I go to school and I work so I'm busy. Evenings is the only time I have now to settle down. Any more questions. Just ask :thumbup:

Welcome Anewbeginning!!! Tell us a little about yourself :)

So sorry everyone i havent been on much! Ive been super busy with the holidays. Hope everyone is doing well! miss chatting with you ladies!

Sandy and Newbeginnings - I am soo with you - all I want is Christmas is a BFP!!! lol

Well I had a pinky/red wipe on Friday night, Saturday morning. Then nothing till this morning. When I wiped this morning there seems to be a lot more but not enough to get sanitary wear out. Its also too early to be AF. Only 10DPO today. So really dont know what is going on here. If it is AF then this will be my shortest cycle by far - 26ish day cycle!! Could this be possible when I usually have 30 - 34 day cycles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->