KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi Christina
I so agree!! I love getting my hair done!! Makes me feel like a lady again!!

What sort of questions do I want to ask though? I have no idea what to expect. My doc did say they might book me in for an endoscopy(?) to check my tubes. other than that I have no idea what to expect.
Any ideas on what I should be asking them?

I had all sorts of crazy things even some that were probably kinda dumb:blush: like at 32 with a 17-21 day cycle is it already too late? What are our options if DH SA comes back low? How long do we try each option before moving on to the next? Is there anything in specific i should ask mom/dad that were in the family(cysts ect.)? I would suggest just keeping a small pad or even a sheet of paper folded up, with you at all times and write down what comes to mind. You can always decide before the appt what is still relevant and what was just crazy:haha: but you won't forget any.
:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Christina - that has given me a few ideas already!! you are a star!!

I defo need to ask doc what his SA results mean!!
WIll have to grab a piece of paper now I think

Hi, I am Katie and am new to this board. I was really looking for some postive support and am happy I found this thread!

I had my first pg & m/c in Sept and have been having on & off spotting since. Everytime it stops again I think positive that my cycle will be back to normal soon so I can ttc again! It stopped again today so keep your fingers crossed!

Looking forward to hearing and following your journeys!:dust:

Hi Katie, I'm Carla.

Welcome to BnB and our thread.
FXed this is the start of your TTC journey again!!

Hey ladies, where is everyone??
Really quiet on here!!

Hope you are all having a good weekend!
Just back from having my hair done and fetching my car - service and MOT - I was shocked, but relieved it passed MOT!!! :happydance:
1 week to my fertility appoinment and still no more enlightened on what OH's SA tests mean.
Thinking I might google and see what normal results look like - hopefully give me some idea as to what his are like.

hiya i have idea but what is OH's SA test??

just found what it means all this short hand still getting used to it lol

well i might be able to help with some as hubby had 1 few weeks ago and i got results but he has to have a second 1 to confirm it all xx

Hey Zara, lol, you did make me laugh

Lets see if I can remember the figures - he doesnt really want me to post it all on here - ego thing,

sperm count - 78 000 000 (as far as I can see that is pretty good)
rapid motility - 36%
slow motility - 24%
??? motility - 9?
imotile - 31%
Do these mean anything to you??

oh and the other one was 7% morphology :shrug:

Hope someone can help me make head or tail (excuse the pun) of these results.
Hehe

sk, it looks like his count is not an issue but the motility is. It seems to me that you have 36% average moving swimmers and the rest are slow or non moving. So that could be the issue.Morphology refers to how the sperm are shaped which can affect fertility. Generally doctors want to see motility at 50% or more and morphology at more than 60%. Now I don't know if your 7% morphology is referring to the abnormal ones OR the good ones.

Thank you soooo much!!! You are the first one in 4 different posts who has been able to give us any reasonable explanation as to what is going on there.
I am seeing the fertility clinic on Friday so will have to see what they suggest from here then
thanks a mil again

No problem! The good news is his motility isn't awful... there have been men with WAY lower motility to conceive naturally! However... an IUI might be perfect for you at this point. It's MUCH cheaper than IVF and helps get all the GOOD swimmers as close to your egg, right when you ovulate! Ask about that!!

:happydance:!!!!!
I am loving the sound of that!! Will defo ask about IUI on friday!!

Hopefully that can be done sooner rather than later.

That is the other great thing about IUI's.. the process is QUICK and easy. I know someone who tried for over 2 years with thyroid and I think some other issues and she got pregnant on her second IUI.. and the first was a chemical. So, every time IUI worked for her. :) The success rate is really good.

:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I am just so wanting to have a baby soon - I am unfortunately not getting any younger and therefore need to have a baby soon!!
Will most likely then wait till after the wedding to have second baba!!

I certainly will!
Thanks for the advice and listening ear

yeah works out near on 29 million are brill swimmers so nothing wrong there :)

my husbands is very low bless him, but they also said about iui being an option same as ivf but iui seems to be best option for us if all goes well with my scan ......he will do another sperm count to check on his then scan this wednesday to check my insides etc lol

so cant wait for all these appointments you all have.....all getting somewhere finally and some already there.....ooooh we r so close for us all being preggers haha x

Hey Ladies,
I have been so busy lately. How are all of you? I miss you guys. Well this month just started and its already hectic. We had to get rid of one of our dogs because he was fighting with the other too, til where there was a blood bath. I'm sad we had to, but he went to a great home. This week is busy because I have finals. Hope to catch up soon

Hey ladies!!
hope you all had a good start to the week.

Zara - I can't wait for my appoinment on friday!! I am hopeful that a ball will be put in motion and things can start happening!!
I so agree we defo need another batch of BFP's around here!!

Lacey - good luck for your finals this week!! FXed it all goes well!

I have a really busy week ahead of me. Just back from Christmas shopping and done a bit of online Christmas shopping too!! Still so much to get and do before the weekend. I am due to go to Dublin to visit my brother and his family. And that is after the gynae appointment and Weight Watchers Christmas meal on Friday night!! So glad we are only flying on Saturday morning. Will be back on Sunday night! talk about a flying visit! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->