KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

ooooh yes all going in right direction for us all hopefully :) and cant wait to see all those BFP's :) xx

Yup Zara, Bring on a mahoosive BFP party in here!!!

All I want for Christmas is a BFP!!!!

morning ladies
this week is getting to a better start my dad is finally home from the hospital and so far the dr's say everything looks good for him, he just has to stop stressing about stuff. and I'm in the 2nd week of my 2ww no symptoms for me i've been so busy with my dad I haven't had time to notice anything. 5 more days till testing date

Hi ladies!!

Sandy great news to hear your dad is home! FXed that this is your month!!

AFM - I've had a really busy week and an even busier weekend ahead of me!!
How is everyone else??

Hi ladies!!

Ssndy great news to hear your dad is home! FXed that this is your month!!

AFM - I've had a really busy week and an even busier weekend ahead of me!!
How is everyone else??

thanks I glad he's home too. I'm supper tired this week but last week was kinda crazy so i think it might be still because of that. no symptoms so far and af is due to arrive on dec 11 so we will see I usually get crampy and bloated by now so I'm crossing my fingers this is a good sign

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I havent been on much. How is everyone? I have another final tomorrow. I hope I can get a good grade. Yesterdays final I got an 80% I hope to get higher than that so I am going to study tonight=)

hey ladies hope all is well, every1 has so much going on and glad we r or seems like we all have other things to think about.

afm - had internal scan wednesday and was told i have thyroids, thats something else to ad don to the list ay, will find out more and see what dr wants to do about it when he gets details his end x

morning ladies
well af hasn't shown up yet and she is due today no sign of her showing up either, I have no cramps no sore bbs nothing. I think I'll wait till tomorrow to test just incase she is acting crazy again this month. fx cycle # 16 I think hope this is it. I can't handle anymore bad news with all that has happened to my dad then this week I find out that my boss lost a huge contract and some people might loss there jobs he has already layed people off I'm kinda scared that I might loss my job in the near future. Kinda scary mat leave would be good but I may not have a job after I come back from my year off, not sure what to do anymore.

FX for you butterworth (I am horrible with remembering names sorry)! I hope all of you other ladies are doing well!

Ever since I left this place my AF gone bit crazy and irregular. September AF showed up at CD37. This month CD35, oh boy.

FX for you butterworth (I am horrible with remembering names sorry)! I hope all of you other ladies are doing well!

thanks still no sign of af today either. I will be testing tonight
and my name is Sandy I forget names all the time

Ever since I left this place my AF gone bit crazy and irregular. September AF showed up at CD37. This month CD35, oh boy.

my body was doing that for a year its only been the last 5 months that af has became reg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->