KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi Ladies!!

I agree - nothing better than a fresh start!!
I must admit I am loving my time off from school/work!! Been able to catch up with things I really like doing - like baking!! I even make 2 batches of gingerbread men!!! will ice and decorate them tomorrow.

Hope to catch up with everyone else soon
Missing you all

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you sweet ladies!! I hope everyone is doing well. I have my 12 week NT scan in just one week from now!

OH my gosh Andrea - almost 12 weeks already!!! Congrats!!!
Cant wait to see the piccies

Merry Christmas to you too!!

Merry Christmas to all my wonderful ladies
got my cheesecake in the oven and almost ready for tomorrows chirstmas dinner with my parents the first christmas at my house,then off to DF's family on christmas day. Christmas my favorite holiday always so much to eat,the best part I think.

Merry Christmas! I'm SHOCKED!

Attachments

• 122611.jpg
    122611.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 2
Tiff that is great news!!!!! Congrats HUN!!!
I am over the moon for you!!!

Was it painful for them?
Got mine booked for next friday at 9am. Meant to be going to work after scan.
From what I am reading I might want to go home and rest.
Really not sure if I should book the whole day off work?

Well, it depends on if you have any problems. Generally it's just uncomfortable, much like a pap smear. However, when my friend had it done she had a blocked tube and the doctor was actually able to unblock it right then by pushing fluid through her tube and that was extremely painful for her. However, I think up until that point she said it wasn't too bad. You might be a little sore but it shouldn't be anything substantial unless you have something like my friend did and you get a tube un blocked!

Thanks for all that info Andrea!!
I am just not sure I need to take a whole day off work. Still umming and erring!
Wil chat to Deputy Head again - as she knows we are TTCing!

I just dont want to be taking a day off and then I am fine and able to work afterwards!! I will feel such a fake if I take the day off and then I'm fine and sitting at home

How is everyone? I just got done being sick for 6 days! It was the worst virus I've ever had

I'm well thanks Tiff!!! Just enjoying the Christmas break.
Had my first FS appointment about 3 weeks ago. CD3 bloods due for next week some time and HSG scan next Friday morning. Then set to see FS Feb 17th!!
Hoping the HSG scan goes well and if nothing else clears my tubes and I get my BFP soon!!

Hope you are feeling better!!

Tiff CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you honey! You got that 2011 BFP afterall! Hope you're feelin better soon.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas (didn't have a computer all weekend) and enjoy the new years celebration to come! :hugs:

Congrats Tiff! No luck on my end. I have a infection that made my af not come. so I am waiting for Janaury and hopefully she will come and it wont be too bad.

I hope all of you ladies waiting get your BFP's soon, keep the faith!

AFM, I have my NT scan in 2 more days.. Friday morning. Very nervous but thinking positive thoughts everything goes okay! I'll be sure to update some some after. :)

Just got back from dr- didn't do a scan but she thinks I'm farther along by the feel of my uterus. Too big to only be 4 weeks so we are assuming my last( weird) period was implantation. I go back Jan 6the. They didn't do blood work either just urine test. Dumb. Anyways you can see in my sig about how far I might be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->