KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is doing okay...and both of you who are newly expecting hope you are feeling okay. The 1st tri was hell for me to be honest...I was sick all the time. I am starting to feel better but get nauseated here and there still and get headaches daily still.

April 10th can't come soon enough. I want to know but everyone seems to think I am team pink. I was a girl but have a feeling it's a boy. We will see!! I will be satisfied with either though after trying for so damn long

Hey Jemma.....i really don't feel anything as yet......absolutely nothing....except that I feel v thirsty always!

beta HCG on 1st March was 1578 ...up from 261.98 on 26 Feb
My scan yesterday showed a gestational sac...i go back for another scan in 7 days....should i be seeing a hearbeat by then?? :shrug:

if i'm not wrong my date of conception is 14 Feb.....

honestly i have researched soooo much on fertility issues that now that I have finally got my BFP I'm absolutely lost!! i don't know what to expect and when!:haha:

hey ladies
my DF thinks I should take a pg test he thinks something fishy is going on with me. I told you ladies that last week I thought I had the stomach flu but I only seem to feel ill when i eat fish then I'm fine. last nights dinner we had fish and chips he ate his no problem me on the other hand had 2 bites and then got sick. I feel fine know. i did take a pg test before af last month and had got a faint + then a few days later I took a test again and came back neg then af showed up the next day so I thought false + or early mc. now I thinking maybe that first test I did wasn't wrong after all, my af was kinda diff 2 days of light flow and 4 days of spotting which is not normal for me. I don't want to freak myself out but if DF is saying something maybe he know something I don't

I've known several close friends to have light periods the first month they got pregnant so I'd definitely be testing if you don't feel right. You know your body better than anyone else! Good luck! I'll be looking for your update. :D

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is doing okay...and both of you who are newly expecting hope you are feeling okay. The 1st tri was hell for me to be honest...I was sick all the time. I am starting to feel better but get nauseated here and there still and get headaches daily still.

April 10th can't come soon enough. I want to know but everyone seems to think I am team pink. I was a girl but have a feeling it's a boy. We will see!! I will be satisfied with either though after trying for so damn long

Hey Jemma.....i really don't feel anything as yet......absolutely nothing....except that I feel v thirsty always!

beta HCG on 1st March was 1578 ...up from 261.98 on 26 Feb
My scan yesterday showed a gestational sac...i go back for another scan in 7 days....should i be seeing a hearbeat by then?? :shrug:

if i'm not wrong my date of conception is 14 Feb.....

honestly i have researched soooo much on fertility issues that now that I have finally got my BFP I'm absolutely lost!! i don't know what to expect and when!:haha:

BR - I so know what you mean by being very thirsty!!! All I want to do it drink water or squash all day!! Constantly thirsty.

I think I also conception for me was 14 Feb - how are the V'day babies lookin?? :haha: Loads of V'day lovin' here!!
you ladies will be the first to know fx for me

Hey Sandy - so what is the verdict?? Did you test and what were the results??

I've become such a POAS addict - I just tested again tonight on an IC again and the 2nd line is almost as dark as the test line. :wohoo:
Hope you all had a really good start to the week!!

Good morning Ladies,
How is everyone doing? I am getting ready to head out to school and thought I would stop by to say hi. AF came March 5, so march 9th is day 5 for me and i start my clomiphene. I am hoping the first time around works, but we will see. I hope all of you are feeling ok. I will hopefully be on later, but i do have a test to study for. it will be my last test for materials covered, then tuesday will be my last spelling test. Then I have finals wed and fri.

Hi Ladies,

Lacey - good luck with all the tests!! FXed you ace your finals!!
GL with the clomifene too! FXed it does the trick!!

AFM - have just spoken to the midwife and have my booking in appointment in 5 weeks time - when I will be 10weeks.
I was hoping to see her earlier than that but that will do. I am getting an early scan which I will call to book next week sometime. Hopefully get it booked for the following week Tuesday.

Hope everyone is doing well

hey ladies
well I got a bfn when I tested this week I would have told you ladies earlier but i have been very busy getting supplies for my best friends bedrm and bathrm makeover and tonight we start painting I'm so excited. She is coming home friday and I hope she likes what we've done to her home. I can't wait to see the look on her face, this is her first week of treatment so I think this will be a positive start to her long recovery

hey ladies
well I got a bfn when I tested this week I would have told you ladies earlier but i have been very busy getting supplies for my best friends bedrm and bathrm makeover and tonight we start painting I'm so excited. She is coming home friday and I hope she likes what we've done to her home. I can't wait to see the look on her face, this is her first week of treatment so I think this will be a positive start to her long recovery

Sorry about the BFN and I hope your friend likes what you have done to her place.

Morning Ladies,
It has been really quiet in this thread, I hope all is well. How are you lovely ladies doing? I am excited to say I start my Clomiphene tonight at 8pm MST, but right now I am heading off to school, enjoy your day

Hi ladies,
I'm doing well. Have been struggling to sleep - waking at 5am is no fun!!
Baby brain has set in!! keep forgetting things - left my phone at work tonight!! Fortunately I am not far from work and the building is open till almost 7pm!!

Where is everyone else?

I dont know where everyone else is but it has been dead in this thread lately

It sure has. I'm hoping with Easter holidays this thread will pick up again!!

How are the exams going? finished yet?

It sure has. I'm hoping with Easter holidays this thread will pick up again!!

How are the exams going? finished yet?

I have 3 more left, one on tuesday, wed and friday, then I will be done

Ladies Christina Had her baby early, its a baby boy and he weighs 5lbs and 9 oz. His name is Nathan

Thats at least 5 weeks early then!!
Congrats to Christina and welcome to Nathan!!
Eagerly awaiting piccies

hey ladies sorry I've been mia this week
we finished my bestfriends bedrm and bathrm make over turned out to be better then we thought it would turn out. everyone at our work donated $ so we could make this happen and it did everything looks great. she came home on friday and we video taped her surprise and posted it on youtube just so the 20 some odd people that helped could see it too, we had a lot of tears this week and friday when she came home I think me and ang had cried all day with excitment and being tried. I spent most of the week at the make over house so poor mike barely saw me all week. this whole week has made so many memories for me and I will never forget them. if you ladies want to see the surprise video look up lilang71 on youtube it will show 2 videos one called while she's away and one saying while she's away in the making. heads up you may cry.

Sandy that was such a special thing to do for your friend!!! I couldn't stop my tears!!!

AFM - got a call from my brother - he asked if I was ready to be an aunty again - my responce - are you ready to be an uncle??
It was such a special moment!! My SIL is 9 weeks tomorrow - so 3 weeks ahead of me.
My mother is not going to know what to do with herself!! 2 grandchildren so close!!
I can't believe I get to do this with my SIL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->