KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

So i had my 6 week scan on Sunday.....FS could see a tiny fetal pole and slight flutter of heartbeat (he's not too sure about the heartbeat as yet)

He has prescribed HCG 5000 shots twice a week and scan again after 7 days i.e. 7th week........I am a little upset about the HCG shots coz he has not tested my HCG levels for past 10 days and still is prescribing additional HCG....i really want this to go the most natural way as possible but he just keeps pumping me with medication:cry:

Does anyone feel the same as me on this topic or am i being unreasonable?? I just wish he would call me back in 2 weeks time instead of 1 week for the scan coz it really is too early to see a heartbeat right??

Good morning ladies. Just popping in to say hi and let you all know that DH & I welcomed our lil Cadbury egg verrrry early. Nathan Louis was born 3/7/12 at 10:51 in the morning at 34+4 weeks. He is still in the nicu at the hospital but doing extremely well. Doc thinks if he keeps progressing like he has been then he may even come home next weekend:happydance: I hop everyone is doing well. I promise to update with a pic soon. Xx

Good morning ladies. Just popping in to say hi and let you all know that DH & I welcomed our lil Cadbury egg verrrry early. Nathan Louis was born 3/7/12 at 10:51 in the morning at 34+4 weeks. He is still in the nicu at the hospital but doing extremely well. Doc thinks if he keeps progressing like he has been then he may even come home next weekend:happydance: I hop everyone is doing well. I promise to update with a pic soon. Xx

congratulations!!!

Hello Ladies,
congrats Christina=) How is everyone doing? I am getting ready for school and tonight I will be taking pill number 4. No side effects yet. Wish me luck on BDing. I miss you guys

Congrats on the birth of Nathan, Christina!! FXed he makes the progress so that he will be home by next weekend!!

We want to see pics!!!

It's been crazy going back and forth from the hospital so sorry for no pics yet! Nathan is doing wonderfully! He's eating like mad and is in a bassinet now:happydance:Chances are very good he will be home this weekend!

congrats Christina I'm glad you guys are doing well and hope nathan gets to come home soon.

BIG CONGRATS Christina! Awww my bump buddy is gone. I am about to be 23 weeks so I guess I need to start getting prepared! Can't wait to hear your birth story and see pictures! Little man came early!

BIG CONGRATS Christina! Awww my bump buddy is gone. I am about to be 23 weeks so I guess I need to start getting prepared! Can't wait to hear your birth story and see pictures! Little man came early!

UHM EXCUSE ME?! I am still here!! :winkwink:

LOL JK :haha:

Anyways, CONGRATS CHRISTINA! Annnd I saw a pic because I am a snoop and looked at your other thread! He is gorgeous! :blush:

HEY, I'm also here!!! yup no bump to show as yet but will be showing in the next 2 months!!

So glad to hear that Nathan is doing well!! FXed he will be home this weekend

I think MS is starting to set in. If I dont eat enough I feel rather queasy!!
DF can't believe I had 2 lunches today!! :blush: I was just still hungry after eating lunch! A pregnant woman must do what she needs to do - and there is no stopping me!

I can't wait to join you ladies in being bump buddies. af is due on my birthday this friday march 16. I turn 29, holy crap how the years have gone by. hopefully its a birthday to remember and I get my bfp and my dream of having my own family. but if I doesn't at least I can have a few drinks and not have to worry about it.
I'm still on a high from last week with surprising my bestfriend with a little home makeover it made me feel like I helped her in some way in making her feel a little better and she is doing good on the chemo and radiation she doesn't feel sick and thats good. she doesn't know that we are painting her kitchen too but we are doing it on her last week of treatment we thought for the last week of treatment we do the last room in the house that she wanted to paint and she told us what colour she wanted to do in the kitchen so it's easier for us we don't have to guess this time and hope that she likes it.

HEY, I'm also here!!! yup no bump to show as yet but will be showing in the next 2 months!!

DF can't believe I had 2 lunches today!! :blush: I was just still hungry after eating lunch! A pregnant woman must do what she needs to do - and there is no stopping me!

thats excatly how i feel....if i dont eat at regular intervals i feel sooooo queasy ....as if i shall throw up right now!

P.S - my frequqnt intervals are evry half hour!!!!:haha:

i am going to be very very very fat at the end of this process...

thats excatly how i feel....if i dont eat at regular intervals i feel sooooo queasy ....as if i shall throw up right now!

P.S - my frequqnt intervals are evry half hour!!!!:haha:

i am going to be very very very fat at the end of this process...

Join the club - or shall we start a baby house club? :rofl:
Mine isnt too bad today just a slight sea-sick feeling at the mo but can just imagine it will get a lot worse before it gets better!

Hey Ladies,
How are you doing? I had no side effects with the clomiphene. I have been BDing every other day. Today was my last day of class and now i am off to externship and I finished this sequence with a 4.0 I am so proud of myself and happy. I hope all is well with you ladies. I wont find out if i ovulated until day 21

Sorry I've been MIA just tired and busy. Finishing up my second to last masters class before Spring Break and we are headed to Charleston, SC to visit my aunt/uncle and the BEACH March 31st, staying close to a week. I am so excited. This will be an awesome break before we welcome a second child into our family!

I hope all of you are well. I have my week 24 appointment soon but it should be pretty uneventful. The week 28 will be the glucose test and ultrasound to see if my placenta has moved up some.

tested today and got a bfn feeling kinda sad but I guess I can have a few drinks tonight for my birthday

still no af today if she doesn't show up later today i will test tomorrow am fx af stays away ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->