KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

well we didn't bd last night, we watched a movie and fell asleep. now I know I'm out for sure. I don't know why I just didn't say hunny i need your spermy then we can watch a movie but I didn't want to make him feel like I'm just using him for his little soldiers he hates that, takes all the fun out for him. He doesn't like to feel used as he has told me in the past with ttc so I try not to let him know when I ov so he doesn't feel like thats the only reason why I want to sleep with him. crap i shouldn't care so much about his feelings I should have told him why I wanted to have sex. I'm such an idiot

I used to leave my OPK tests laying about for him to see. Oh and I made sure I pulled out the basques and corsets for him - really put the excitment into BDing!!

well I guess I just have to wait till march 16 to find out for sure. On a better note this week I'm doing a while your away for my best friend. she is starting her radiation treatment this monday and will be away all week so me and a few of her friends are going to paint her bathroom and bedroom and decorate a little so that when she comes back on the weekends she has a nice newly decorated room to recover in. I can't wait till weds that is when we start painting.

Sandy - that is such a sweet thing to do for your friend!! Wishing her a speedy recovery. Chemo is not nice! I've seen 2 friends go through it.
I am sure she will love her newly decorated house!!
GL with the decorating and have fun!!

I'm a little scared for her this is the first time someone very close to me is going through this. she is doing radiation for 5 weeks and chemo once a week for 5 weeks and this other treatment involving radiation aswell. this has been a long road for her and she is not a happy lady these days. after finding out she had cervial cancer she was doing ok very positive then after her treament days kept changing she is starting to get very mad about everything so I'm hoping this puts a smile on her face.

I'm just ready to have my miracle child. My husband is in the army and getting ready for Special Forces selections, if he makes it he has a year in the states for Q(classes, training and a language) then when a team picks him up he can deploy whenever he has to with the other 10-12 guys. He would be gone between 1 week to 6 months, it depends on the mission. I told him Friday night that I want him to do SF because it is his dream, but I'm scared that he may not come home and I will end up alone and not have a part of him, I really want to have children with him, even if i only get to have 1. He agrees, he feels like we should have a child especially right now, so we will both be at ease

I feel for ya Lacey. my DF has 2 children with 2 diff mothers and here I am having been with him for over 9 years with nothing. how life plays funny game with you. I keep telling myself it will happen when it happens but it is easier said then done. I would like to say to all you amy wives i don't know how you have the strength to let your men go for so long that would drive me crazy. i don't know how you handle that you must have a good wives support team.

The support I have is just to pray that he will come home and my family and friends, I dont do anythign with the company support group because some of the wives have had bad experience witht hem, like they got calls saying their husband was hurt/dead and i dont want to go through that

well we are here for you too, I will always send a prayer that your DH is safe when he is away and i hope that you get you bfp too lacey. i think we are the last ladies in this group that are still waiting for our little bundle of joy. fx for the both of us.

well we didn't bd last night, we watched a movie and fell asleep. now I know I'm out for sure. I don't know why I just didn't say hunny i need your spermy then we can watch a movie but I didn't want to make him feel like I'm just using him for his little soldiers he hates that, takes all the fun out for him. He doesn't like to feel used as he has told me in the past with ttc so I try not to let him know when I ov so he doesn't feel like thats the only reason why I want to sleep with him. crap i shouldn't care so much about his feelings I should have told him why I wanted to have sex. I'm such an idiot

I used to leave my OPK tests laying about for him to see. Oh and I made sure I pulled out the basques and corsets for him - really put the excitment into BDing!!

well I guess I just have to wait till march 16 to find out for sure. On a better note this week I'm doing a while your away for my best friend. she is starting her radiation treatment this monday and will be away all week so me and a few of her friends are going to paint her bathroom and bedroom and decorate a little so that when she comes back on the weekends she has a nice newly decorated room to recover in. I can't wait till weds that is when we start painting.

Sandy - that is such a sweet thing to do for your friend!! Wishing her a speedy recovery. Chemo is not nice! I've seen 2 friends go through it.
I am sure she will love her newly decorated house!!
GL with the decorating and have fun!!

I'm a little scared for her this is the first time someone very close to me is going through this. she is doing radiation for 5 weeks and chemo once a week for 5 weeks and this other treatment involving radiation aswell. this has been a long road for her and she is not a happy lady these days. after finding out she had cervial cancer she was doing ok very positive then after her treament days kept changing she is starting to get very mad about everything so I'm hoping this puts a smile on her face.

I hope all works out for her and she is very lucky to have friends like you. I'm sure she is a fighter and will get through this especially knowing she has friends that care about her the way you do. Just keep your head up and try not to stress, you have to think about you and your child as well right now being so early in your pregnancy and if you need to vent, we are all here to listen

Oh my - sounds like she can really do with a pick-me-up!!
You are such a good friend to be supporting her through this very difficult time in her life!!
I know you will get your rewards soon!!

I'm just ready to have my miracle child. My husband is in the army and getting ready for Special Forces selections, if he makes it he has a year in the states for Q(classes, training and a language) then when a team picks him up he can deploy whenever he has to with the other 10-12 guys. He would be gone between 1 week to 6 months, it depends on the mission. I told him Friday night that I want him to do SF because it is his dream, but I'm scared that he may not come home and I will end up alone and not have a part of him, I really want to have children with him, even if i only get to have 1. He agrees, he feels like we should have a child especially right now, so we will both be at ease

I feel for ya Lacey. my DF has 2 children with 2 diff mothers and here I am having been with him for over 9 years with nothing. how life plays funny game with you. I keep telling myself it will happen when it happens but it is easier said then done. I would like to say to all you amy wives i don't know how you have the strength to let your men go for so long that would drive me crazy. i don't know how you handle that you must have a good wives support team.

The support I have is just to pray that he will come home and my family and friends, I dont do anythign with the company support group because some of the wives have had bad experience witht hem, like they got calls saying their husband was hurt/dead and i dont want to go through that

well we are here for you too, I will always send a prayer that your DH is safe when he is away and i hope that you get you bfp too lacey. i think we are the last ladies in this group that are still waiting for our little bundle of joy. fx for the both of us.

I'm sure it will happen soon, good luck to you and Thank you very much for the support. I have always loved you ladies and I feel like we have all become such great friends.

Well Ladies,
I will be back later I have to work on my school project I have been putting off and its due Monday march 12, so yeah I know I got next weekend to but i don't want to just throw it together. I updated my journal and I should be back later. Have a great day ladies.

You are such a good friend to be supporting her through this very difficult time in her life!!

I could always use some good karma.

So Carla do you have a room in your house that your thinking would make a good baby room?

I could always use some good karma.

So Carla do you have a room in your house that your thinking would make a good baby room?

Well as we live in a, what is called, 2 up, 2 down. 2 rooms down stairs - lounge and kitchen/dinner. 2 bedrooms upstairs, one of which is currently my dressing room. I'm guessing I will have to do without this in the future unless we move to a bigger house - which I cant see happening anytime soon.
In the room I alreay have a bookself that I can use. I know which cot I want to get but I think with saving for baby and wedding at the same time I might need to compromise!

I live in a small house too, its called a bungalow everything in all on one floor. 2 bdrm house plus a little den and my house is 110 years old so the rooms are very small. the room I picked was already decorated like a baby room its small but it will work I will have to move all my cloths out of the only other closet in the house. I use it as my dressing room too.

you will be surprised by what you can get at a baby shower. my sister had a small baby shower but she got a nice stroller from my mom and a car seat from his parents, plus all the clothes the rest of us got. people love buying stuff for babies its so hard to resist all the little cute stuff you can buy.

I live in a small house too, its called a bungalow everything in all on one floor. 2 bdrm house plus a little den and my house is 110 years old so the rooms are very small. the room I picked was already decorated like a baby room its small but it will work I will have to move all my cloths out of the only other closet in the house. I use it as my dressing room too.

you will be surprised by what you can get at a baby shower. my sister had a small baby shower but she got a nice stroller from my mom and a car seat from his parents, plus all the clothes the rest of us got. people love buying stuff for babies its so hard to resist all the little cute stuff you can buy.

Tell me about it. DF has told me I am not allowed to buy anything for 'Speckle' yet. Only when I get to 12 weeks!
If that is the rule for me I will have to tell my mother!!! She will not be able to resist, I can just see it already, We will need to buy very little for this baby.
As it is, I have 2 friends who have over the past 6 years had 2 boys each. They have sooo many clothes, some of which have never been worn. I can see I will get loads of those clothes - esp if it is a boy.
But I think I'm having a girl - or at least I have been predicted a girl by 2 readings and the chinese gender predictor.

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is doing okay...and both of you who are newly expecting hope you are feeling okay. The 1st tri was hell for me to be honest...I was sick all the time. I am starting to feel better but get nauseated here and there still and get headaches daily still.

April 10th can't come soon enough. I want to know but everyone seems to think I am team pink. I was a girl but have a feeling it's a boy. We will see!! I will be satisfied with either though after trying for so damn long

Thanks Tiff,
So glad to see you back around here and glad to hear you are starting to feel better.
I think MS is starting to set in - just feeling ever so slightly sea sick. Is that MS?
If this is it then bring on MS, I can handle this feeling.

oh my still another 4 weeks to the gender scan. GL
I'm seeing my GP in the morning and then will get an early scan booked in 2 weeks time
How is college going?

Yes, that's def MS! If it does get out of control though (where you have a hard time eating) there is a bracelet you can buy at a drug store for motion sickness that was recommended by my dr and I guess it works great!

Glad you are having an early scan, that's ALWAYS nice!

College is good, I am now done with my internship, have to take my cert test next month and then I graduate in May. Can't wait to be done!

hey Tiff glad to hear from you
Oh I'm not pg yet just in the tww as of today
I'm just talking baby room decoration and buying stuff cuz i can't wait to do that myself one day

Let's hope it stays at just the slight feeling and doesnt become anything more!! I hate getting sick!!

That is GREAT!!! almost done with college! FAB!! Have you got a job starting after that or are you going to wait till after the baby is born to find a job?

It depends if something falls into place then I will def take it but I am not going to search too hard until after baby is born! :D

I would think it would be good either way.
How is Landon taking the pregnancy? Is he looking forward to being the big brother?

Oh my he is SUPER excited. He talks about it a lot. He wants a little sister....and her name is Lillyana- he want's 3 "L's" because they are cool haha . But then he says he wants a brother too...he wants both.

oh no, there are no chances of twins now hun!! sorry!! hehe

I cant wait to tell my eldest god-son that I am expecting. I saw him with his parents (my best friends) at the mall on friday night. I had to try really hard to hold it all in. I just think that as our parents dont know yet I cant be telling them already.

Hi ladies! Just wanted to pop in and say hello! :)

Tiff, glad to hear you are feeling better! Can't wait to find out what team you are on! I will guess pink for you. ;)

I hope all of you are feeling well and those of you in the 2ww, hang in there. I'll be praying for your BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->